Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,161 members, 7,852,955 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West (68749 Views)

2019: Forces Against Atiku / UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram / Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by ImpersonatorSS: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
unstableaswater:

the kind of beating Nigeria will give u people over lagos, eye have not seen and ears have not heard.

Tell me something... grin
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by unstableaswater: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
joeyfire:

Very shameful picture!! Yet before elections our bros dem for south west disown us say dem get more in common with north grin

guy no be koboko dem carry dey pursue VP make him no touch Lagos Emir?

see the picture again, this kind VP no go make meeting with Buhari nau, na outside him go siddon dey wait.

slavery no be small thing...

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by diadem10: 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ngozi123:

http://www.africanews247.com/nigeria-senators-divided-as-word-biafra-get-mentioned/

Does this seem like a Biafran site?

How exactly are these supposed hate speeches 'disturbing the peace'? What tribe are you speaking of because most pro-Biafran groups like to vilify Nigerians as a whole, not a particular tribe. No specific tribe is preventing the Igbos from seceding, rather a whole country.

If it's not Biafra site, what is it? Is it not the same site reporting that Trump asked Buhari to let biafra go?

What a bunch of Deluded ignorants!

And you must have your head in sand if you are not aware of your folks hate speeches and nuisances!

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Collins0609(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
The east ally with d north in 1960 to produce balewa and Azikiwe and we will not mind to do so

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Kachidox(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

So what's your headache if Yorubas brag about Lagos? angry
Lagos is our pride, our melting pot. cool
Igbo traders are free to scram if they are not happy with it. grin
None cool
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by stone07(m): 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
How Ibos quickly forgotten history. All these is not new to the yorubas. Have you forgotten how Ibos and hausas joined and gang up against Obafemi Awolowo in 1959 federal election. Npc and ncnc against Awolowo Action group. And again in 1979 presidential election. Npp from the east and Npn from the north gang against Awolowo Upn party. I so wonder why Ibos want to kill themselves on top yorubas and hausas coming together against d Ibos.
Ibos have long been slaves to d hausas as far back as d garden of Eden.
Now history want to repeat itself and yorubas should not be afraid. The way most of them perished in the hand of the hausas is coming to pass.
Yorubas is the heart of this nation. You can't do without us. We still hold this country in unity. If the yorubas break out, nothing can hold us back again.
So funny to me how some Ibos here who are devoid of their history will hide behind the Internet and be representing the whole ss/se regions here. Your fate is in the hand of your dumb and corrupt leaders. They decide for you and all your unborn generations. Because all your rich leaders do not want Nigeria to break up. It is only poor Ibos that want Nigeria to break up. Ibos are too full of pride. Can u people progress or excel without you people come down to the west.
I will advise Ibos to ask for forgiveness from the yorubas or else you will see the wrath of God. Upon all the favour you got from us.

3 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by ImpersonatorSS: 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
Kachidox:

None cool

issokay.. grin
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by diadem10: 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ngozi123:

Is this the same IPOB that instructed their followers to not even vote during the 2015 elections?

Anyway, IPOB or no IPOB, it doesn't change the fact that you made some contradicting comments in your efforts to bash Igbo people and ended up embarrassing yourself. What a shame undecided.

There's no contradiction in my post at all. I made it quite clear that your folks have always been Fulani slaves since time memorial thinking you could relegate the other south while enjoying the full life with your fulani warlords not until they showed you that your fantasy is all in your deluded mind and like the treachery being you were, you had to resort to killing every regional leaders apart from the Ibo folks to become relevant once again but eventually, you ended up meeting your demise. That won't change anytime, it's karma!

3 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by keynesstreet2: 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[size=18pt]SOUTH EAST SHOULD NEVER TRUST THE NORTH[/size]

This is to appeal to every southerners that our future is in our hands. A united south is what we need now to stand against northern oppression and divide and rule tactics. We must ensure we work together to restore power to the south by 2019. The north obviously has a grand plan of retaining power for so long and this is obvious in the way Tinubu is been put in check so as to limit his influence in the party decisions and made irrelevant in the scheme of things. We never expected such treatment from the north after all we did to support Buhari in the last election. Oyegun is obviously been used to fight a proxy war with Tinubu by the born to rule caliphate up north who will do anything to render his power bloc handicap so as to ensure their grip on power. We need the support our SS/SE brothers to make this happen. Lets us unite and forget all grievances. A united south can wrestle power away from the north with the support of Christian minorities in the middle belt and the north. GEJ was a bad president contrary to our thoughts in 2011 when we supported him massively with our votes. He failed woefully and corruption thrived to the highest heavens during his tenure. Contrary to the believe of our SS/SE brothers, yoruba's did not vote Jonathan out because of hatred or betrayal. He simply under-performed and did nothing for the SW region and even boasted that Igbo's are the backbone of his presidency forgetting that the SW supported him massively in 2011. Buhari appeared to be the messiah but so far, the hardship in the land is so unbearable and there is no end in sight to the present predicaments facing us as a nation. Buhari has no economic blueprint and his style of governance is archiac and filled with bad policies like banning forex for importation of consumer goods and releasing the same scarce forex for Islamic religious pilgrimage. It's a bad situation we are in and we need to co-operate to undo this mistake in 2019. Every one is facing hardship and bearing the brunt of inflation and recession irrespective of our tribes and regions. This is why we need the support of our SS/SE brothers in 2019 to vote buhari out. Let's form an alliance and forget past mis-deeds. We are better united in the south than been ruled by a primitive caliphate who believed they are born to rule without positive results....

God bless SW /SS and SE

This Tunubu newspaper can say rubbish........ Always reporting news that suit Tunubu, All because Segun Oke lose Ondo State APC primary....

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by SirShymexx: 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
Timbuktuo:

I think they are inconsequential too, which is why I don't even comment on threads in which they come to self-service, I'm just here to educate my Yoruba brothers who might not have the right information.

Per the appointments, maybe I'm too idealistic, but I beleive in merit over quota. And truth is it would have been the same had a Yoruba or Igbo person ascended the presidency. People with work with those they have known coming up, and I think PMB's circle is more northern than diversified. So, it didn't really bother me.

And when you say Yoruba interests, I truly don't believe the current crop of politicians from the SW have such an agenda. Only Afenifere did and they couldn't compete because of monolithic, sectional thinking, same with the APGA party. Such things cannot really gain a foothold because the members of these tribes with the real power will stick with whatever federal, mainstream advantage they have because that guarantees prosperity for them and a long political career as well. Look at Peter Obi, igbos in general love him, but how has that translated to power for him? He's out of office and he's now just a great uncle who you see during the holidays. grin. So, in that regard a Yoruba agenda right now will only succeed if there is an Oduduwa country. OBJ didn't do jack for the Yoruba when he was in power, the SW governors bar Lagos are abysmal. My broda, charity begins at home. We should be kicking ass at home before we blame anyone for our misfortune.

Anyway, I'm still giving Bubu the benefit of the doubt, but if I were to have to choose between he and Tinubu, the latter gets my vote any day of the week.

Meritocracy and politics are two parallel lines and they never meet most times, except it involves survival. Even in advanced climes, they often never meet. Hence you see race/ideology is always an issue and a white leader in the west would rather appoint a less qualified person in lieu of a much more qualified minorities and a David Cameron would rather appoint a George Osbourne with no qualifications in finance to be his Chancellor. The outlier is when you someone with proven record to save you with a David Cameron appointing a Canadian in, Mark Carney, cos of his expertise, to save the UK's economy.

Now, back to Buhari, how many of the Northerners are actually that qualified for the portfolios they got? Are they the most qualified among all the ethnic groups in naij and diaspora Nigerians? So, where's the meritocracy? Nigeria is a tribal society with so many fault-lines and meritocracy is wishful thinking.

When it comes to power - diversity is based on how diversified the powerful positions are - not numbers. Albeit even if we're to use numbers, it is still lopsided in favour of the North. Now, let's break it down:

- The first layer of power in a country are the three arms of government: executive, legislative, and judiciary. Under Buhari - a slam dunk for Northerners.

- The second layer is defence. This is lopsided towards the North based on portfolios.

- The third layer includes: finance, aviation, most important resources, and ports. Since Buhari is the de-facto minister for petroleum and I'd say finance as well, cos the woman there is just a mere file carrying auditor. And I think the other two ministries are headed by Northerners. So, that's a slam dunk as well.

So, where is the meritocracy in a government that's clearly a Northern one - with the rest as mere appendage?

I don't even see OBJ as a Yoruba man and wasn't his father an Igbo man? The guy isn't Yoruba. And apart from being an insufferable cowardly snake and rogue - he looks too much like a gorilla to be a Yoruba man. As for the governors: they are all useless and utterly corrupt and I have been saying that since last year.

Anyway, interests aside, Buhari is an utter failure and he might end up being worse than GEJ, if he isn't right now. And he achieved it in 2 years compared to GEJ who took 4 years to get there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by ImpersonatorSS: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
unstableaswater:

guy no be koboko dem carry dey pursue VP make him no touch Lagos Emir?

see the picture again, this kind VP no go make meeting with Buhari nau, na outside him go siddon dey wait.

slavery no be small thing...

Are you a dullard?

You uploaded the same picture three times To what end Are you okay at all

Where were you when Osinbajo acted as president on 2 occasion when the president was away on sick leave?

What more prestige can a president bestow on his deputy?

You guys are a highly pathetic lot, I swear. angry

2 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Kachidox(m): 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

issokay.. grin
so far you fvck off my lane.. ur ID noted >wink
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Cooly100: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
aresssa:
[s][/s]

I really do get tired going back and forth with ignorant ipob trolls, they just don't make sense...

...you get real tired when you have nothing more to add...Again, why haven't you asked to be on your own, of all the tribes that are not "blessed" like you? Why is that too much to answer...?
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by unstableaswater: 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Are you a dullard?

You uploaded the same picture three times To what end Are you okay at all

Where were you when Osinbajo acted as president on 2 occasion when the president was away on sick leave?

What more prestige can a president bestow on his deputy?

You guys are a highly pathetic lot, I swear. angry

U mean spokes person 4 the cabal in aso rock. Even Asiha Buhari is more daring and out spoken to acknowledge that fact.

Yoruba are weak.
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by ospido: 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
patriotic9jaboy

SOUTH EAST SHOULD NEVER TRUST THE NORTH

This is to appeal to every southerners that our future is in our hands. A united south is what we need now to stand against northern oppression and divide and rule tactics. We must ensure we work together to restore power to the south by 2019. The north obviously has a grand plan of retaining power for so long and this is obvious in the way Tinubu is been put in check so as to limit his influence in the party decisions and made irrelevant in the scheme of things. We never expected such treatment from the north after all we did to support Buhari in the last election. Oyegun is obviously been used to fight a proxy war with Tinubu by the born to rule caliphate up north who will do anything to render his power bloc handicap so as to ensure their grip on power. We need the support our SS/SE brothers to make this happen. Lets us unite and forget all grievances. A united south can wrestle power away from the north with the support of Christian minorities in the middle belt and the north. GEJ was a bad president contrary to our thoughts in 2011 when we supported him massively with our votes. He failed woefully and corruption thrived to the highest heavens during his tenure. Contrary to the believe of our SS/SE brothers, yoruba's did not vote Jonathan out because of hatred or betrayal. He simply under-performed and did nothing for the SW region and even boasted that Igbo's are the backbone of his presidency forgetting that the SW supported him massively in 2011. Buhari appeared to be the messiah but so far, the hardship in the land is so unbearable and there is no end in sight to the present predicaments facing us as a nation. Buhari has no economic blueprint and his style of governance is archiac and filled with bad policies like banning forex for importation of consumer goods and releasing the same scarce forex for Islamic religious pilgrimage. It's a bad situation we are in and we need to co-operate to undo this mistake in 2019. Every one is facing hardship and bearing the brunt of inflation and recession irrespective of our tribes and regions. This is why we need the support of our SS/SE brothers in 2019 to vote buhari out. Let's form an alliance and forget past mis-deeds. We are better united in the south than been ruled by a primitive caliphate who believed they are born to rule without positive results....

God bless SW /SS and SE

For you to come here and insult GEJ of being a bad leader is indicative of the fact that you are not interested in mending fences with the South South. We cannot be Allies to those who insult our fathers.You had better support the North since Buhari is a better President.Count us out.
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by aresssa: 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
[s]
moghulis:

You guys are just pathetically narrow-minded.
Igbos are the only people that have all these things you are saying.
First indigenous manufacturing automobile company @innoson
First indigenous petrochemical industry financed by only Igbos @orient oil
Anambra and Ebonyi can feed the whole of the East and there will still be enough left@abundant food.
We have Manufacturing companies in Aba that have taking art and craft to a whole new level. You can ask your conehead brother bukola saraki, he will explain it better to you.
We have coal, gold, palm oil, limestone and lastly oyelcheesy and gashigrin in virtually the whole of the East.
Foreigners are the ones who own most of the companies you mentioned in your so called SW, talk of Dangote. They are only capitalizing on you guys white-collar job mindset. They come to your land, build companies, employ you lazy Yorubas to be working for them; while they take advantage of your lack of being entrepreneurial, they collect the lion share and give you guys peanuts in return@ omonilegrin
Igbos come to the south west and outsmart you guys.
While you are shouting of being sophisticated, an Igbo goon(@linda ikeji) is somewhere in Victoria Island chilling and smiling to the bank with the ones who are sophisticated with all the certificates in the world sweating it out as office ratsgringringringrin
[/s]

Not interested in your ipob comedy.....

2 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by ImpersonatorSS: 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
SirShymexx:

Meritocracy and politics are two parallel lines and they never meet most times, except it involves survival. Even in advanced climes, they often never meet. Hence you see race/ideology is always an issue and a white leader in the west would rather appoint a less qualified person in lieu of a much more qualified minorities and a David Cameron would rather appoint a George Osbourne with no qualifications in finance to be his Chancellor. The outlier is when you someone with proven record to save you with a David Cameron appointing a Canadian in, Mark Carney, cos of his expertise, to save the UK's economy.

Now, back to Buhari, how many of the Northerners are actually that qualified for the portfolios they got? Are they the most qualified among all the ethnic groups in naij and diaspora Nigerians? So, where's the meritocracy? Nigeria is a tribal society with so many fault-lines and meritocracy is wishful thinking.

When it comes to power - diversity is based on how diversified the powerful positions are - not numbers. Albeit even if we're to use numbers, it is still lopsided in favour of the North. Now, let's break it down:

- The first layer of power in a country are the three arms of government: executive, legislative, and judiciary. Under Buhari - a slam dunk for Northerners.

- The second layer is defence. This is lopsided towards the North based on portfolios.

- The third layer includes: finance, aviation, most important resources, and ports. Since Buhari is the de-facto minister for petroleum and I'd say finance as well, cos the woman there is just a mere file carrying auditor. And I think the other two ministries are headed by Northerners. So, that's a slam dunk as well.

So, where is the meritocracy in a government that's clearly a Northern one - with the rest as mere appendage?

I don't even see OBJ as a Yoruba man and wasn't his father an Igbo man? The guy isn't Yoruba. And apart from being an insufferable cowardly snake and rogue - he looks too much like a gorilla to be a Yoruba man. As for the governors: they are all useless and utterly corrupt and I have been saying that since last year.

Anyway, interests aside, Buhari is an utter failure and he might end up being worse than GEJ, if he isn't right now. And he achieved it in 2 years compared to GEJ who took 4 years to get there.

@bolded

Come on, don't join the looonatics in peddling false rumours.

I've seen OBJ's lookalike relative and even read his biography in the dailies.
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by ImpersonatorSS: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
Kachidox:

so far you fvck off my lane.. ur ID noted >wink

Get lost already... smiley
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by diadem10: 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
Igboid:

What has Buhari done for Yorubas? grin

We are not begging of anything from Buhari, we are "demanding" that infrastructures be sited in our region. It's our right, irrespective of whether a devil or God is occupying Aso rock.

Look at the money allocated to SW projects, the SW folks in governance, the reconstruction of the SW federal roads etc yet we're still of the belief that Buhari hasn't done enough, not for us but for Nigeria at large. For example, our money which is rapidly losing its value in relative to dollars, the debt we keep incurring, the non-checking of the rampaging dangerous Fulani folks in Benue, Jos and so-on, his tribalised government etc!

You folks on the other hand are just emotional sentimental clowns who has nothing going for you other than making hate speeches or rejoicing when you felt the Yorubas were marginalised under Jona government yet the same Jona hardly carried out any tangible project in the SE but because he had some ibo clowns in his governance than the Yorubas, all is well for you! What a priority!

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
diadem10:

We all want an independent Igbo Nation as well.. Just do it right by telling your greedy ibo politicians and senators to support it and present the secession bill instead of disturbing the peace of the country with your stupid noises and hatred!

Did you even attend school? Secession is not in our constitution, how do you raise a Bill alien to our constitution.

There is no secession clause/sentence so no Lawmaker can invoke it.
That's why Igbo's are not going the constitutional way, hence going guerilla.
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by ImpersonatorSS: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
unstableaswater:

U mean spokes person 4 the cabal in aso rock. Even Asiha Buhari is more daring and out spoken to acknowledge that fact.

Yoruba are weak.

So he is no more a slave, now a spokesperson abi?

You truly are unstableaswater.

Don't worry when we are done, you start calling him the main man.
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Kachidox(m): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Get lost already... smiley
I want to be the one who quotes last so "mind yasef" gringringringringringrin
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by popyea(m): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
So much hatred...even if biafra became a reality, will it still continue like this? Will all the SE people leave there businesses and wives from other tribes in other parts of Nigeria? We forget that we are brothers, allowing our greedy leaders to divide us because of there selfish interest... what a waste.
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Ahmeduana(m): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Yoruba remains the best ally of the Igbo's and the SS. Trust the north at your peril. Look at what the north dished back to us despite the support in making them president. Gej was just a clueless buffoon, if not we would have voted him to continue instead of the old hag called buhari. We need to unite in the south to defeat the nort . Only the SW can help you achieve Biafra referendum
SAYING JONATHAN IS CLUELESS IS AN INSULT TO OUR INTELLIGENCE, AND YOU KEEP OFFENDING OUR SENSIBILITIES, mind you am a bonafide yoruba, YORUBA VOTING A CLUELESS BUHARI IS A CHOICE THEY OPENLY MADE DESPITE THE FACT THAT ALL ODDS ARE AGAINST IT, BUT YOU STUPIDILY CUT YOUR NOSE TO SPITE YOUR HEAD, YORUBA WILL SAY "binu ori, fi fila de idi"
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Fremancipation: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Igboid:

GEJ would always be a better choice to Buhari. If nothing, his presence meant that the Northerners excesses were kept in check. They were being frustrated. Being ruled by an infidel is something Muslims can't tolerate, it drove them mad and crazy, and when men are mad and crazy, their weaknesses become more exposed.

The plan was to keep the Islamic North far away from power as long as possible, frustrate them until they press their self destruction button and then we all can bury the colonial entity and move on.

But Yorubas won't have non of it, your greed and disregard for equity made you believe you could pip the Igbos for the presidency again, just few years after OBJ had spent eight years on top with Igbo support.
You felt you were wise and sophisticated, the Igbos were stupid and emotional, they don't know how to play politics.

You felt you could get Buhari to stay for just a tenure and hand over to Tinubu anointed candidate. Your greed and hatred blinded you from the fact that the North had her own plans too, and that giving banana to a monkey wasn't the problem, it's taking it away from him.
So, here we are.

There is no wisdom to learn from Tinubu forays so far. None. We all saw the trajectory of the path he took Yoruba race to, and we all knew where it was going to end, it was obvious to all, except to Tinubu and Yorubas.

Afonja read what this man just said. So much wisdom. Political Sophistication is a myth peddled by SW to stroke their inferior ego.

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by ImpersonatorSS: 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
Kachidox:

I want to be the one who quotes last so "mind yasef" gringringringringringrin

Oya beg me not quote you again... grin
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by unstableaswater: 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

So he is no more a slave, now a spokesperson abi?

You truly are unstableaswater.

Don't worry when we are done, you start calling him the main man.

Meant messenger...
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by ImpersonatorSS: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
unstableaswater:

Meant messenger...

Doesnt matter...yeasterners are seriously yearning for that same 'messenger' position.
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by peak115: 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
Eddiecute86:

Not that am supporting any alliance in the first place i am an advocate of (OYO) or atleast true federalism, but it's better to have an alliance with someone who will come right infront of you to stab you atleast you know his intent and you are prepared for worst than someone who will stab you at your back.

The basic issue is trust. But I still think the alliance of the four region NC, SW, SS and SE would have change Nigerian politics because it would have made NW to be upright and considerate in terms of keeping political promise. They always capitalize on the fault line b/w SW and SE. And as far as this two regions are not ready to buried their difference, they will continue to Lord themselves on all other regions.
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by PDJT: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

God bless SW /SS and SE

President: SE.
V.President: NC.
Senate P: SW.
DSP: NE.
H.Speaker: SS.
DH Speaker: NW.

....with total resource control.

Note: I think Biafra sure pass for me or atleast de-amalgamation(redoing the 1914 rubbish).
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by SirShymexx: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

@bolded

Come on, don't join the looonatics in peddling false rumours.

I've seen OBJ's lookalike relative and even read his biography in the dailies.

Lol, well, I was just speaking for myself. I'm not involved in the other shyte.

A lot of Germans don't see Hitler as German. And most African Americans don't claim Clarence Thomas despite his achievements, hence his name was missing from the list of AA achievers at the recently opened AA museum.

So, I believe I have a right to do what I did. Personally, I don't see OBJ as a Yoruba man. That's just me.
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by saintandsinnerz: 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
[s]
patriotic9jaboy:

This is to appeal to every southerners that our future is in our hands. A united south is what we need now to stand against northern oppression and divide and rule tactics. We must ensure we work together to restore power to the south by 2019. The north obviously has a grand plan of retaining power for so long and this is obvious in the way Tinubu is been put in check so as to limit his influence in the party decisions and made irrelevant in the scheme of things. We never expected such treatment from the north after all we did to support Buhari in the last election. Oyegun is obviously been used to fight a proxy war with Tinubu by the born to rule caliphate up north who will do anything to render his power bloc handicap so as to ensure their grip on power. We need the support our SS/SE brothers to make this happen. Lets us unite and forget all grievances. A united south can wrestle power away from the north with the support of Christian minorities in the middle belt and the north. GEJ was a bad president contrary to our thoughts in 2011 when we supported him massively with our votes. He failed woefully and corruption thrived to the highest heavens during his tenure. Contrary to the believe of our SS/SE brothers, yoruba's did not vote Jonathan out because of hatred or betrayal. He simply under-performed and did nothing for the SW region and even boasted that Igbo's are the backbone of his presidency forgetting that the SW supported him massively in 2011. Buhari appeared to be the messiah but so far, the hardship in the land is so unbearable and there is no end in sight to the present predicaments facing us as a nation. Buhari has no economic blueprint and his style of governance is archiac and filled with bad policies like banning forex for importation of consumer goods and releasing the same scarce forex for Islamic religious pilgrimage. It's a bad situation we are in and we need to co-operate to undo this mistake in 2019. Every one is facing hardship and bearing the brunt of inflation and recession irrespective of our tribes and regions. This is why we need the support of our SS/SE brothers in 2019 to vote buhari

God bless SW /SS and SE
[/s]
And what must it be a bigot like you making this suggestion? Aren't you an Igbo hater again? Abeg swerve make people wey get better yarn yarn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student / Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.