Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West (68385 Views)

2019: Forces Against Atiku / UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram / Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by dejilg(m): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
kettle84:
words from kids don't hurt.As long as 'ONE NIGERIA' is concerned ,we have the right to leave in any part of the country as the Constitution demands without fear. As far as the earth is concerned we have the God given right to inhabit any part of the earth and enjoy it to the fullest .that is how it is.

words from kids huh? well let me not engage in tribal war with u....
and keep hiding ur "hurt" butt cheesy
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Justiceleague1: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
timeboss:
timeboss is timeboss. I do not break any rule.. maybe you can also ask the Mods to ban similar monikers like crimeboss, or Bankmanager...

u are a very big i....

"bankmanager",enjoy ur kuje grin grin
op,the east has nothing to do whatsoever with the north..take that to the bank.
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
pussyphilia:
Another loudmouthed Yoruba on loose. I laugh you lots when you try to compare yourselves with the great Igbo nation. You lie about many things just to make it seem you can compare to the Igbo's in anything. FYI, Igbo's are far more educated than you lots. Check the facts and stop lying to yourselves.
have u seen a goat compare itself to a cow?
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by eagle70: 12:49am On Aug 24, 2018
OILSOUP:

BE WISE, IF APC BRING BUHARI AND PDP BRING A YORUBA, WE IN THE SS/SE WILL VOTE THE NORTHERNER ANYDAY AND ANYTIME.

ANY NORTHERNER WILL GET OUR VOTE OVER A SWer.

YORUBAS AS IT STANDS CANNOT WIN VOTE IN THE SS/SE.
but you people voted for Abiola

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Behold, President Bola Tinubu’s Men / FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously / Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.