Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Doctors In The House (please Check In) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House (please Check In) (584 Views)

BSUTH Sacks 30 Doctors In Benue State / Doctors In The House.. Please Translate The Widal Test For Me / See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House (please Check In) by alienvirus: 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
My sister complains of numbness that moves round her body. From neck to toes. Our doctor prescribed Neurogesic and massage but not the solution. She likes being in heat maybe being in the sun. But cold aggravates it.

Please help. What could be done.

Thanks.
Re: Doctors In The House (please Check In) by finalboss1(m): 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
there's an alienvirus in her body

2 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House (please Check In) by alienvirus: 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
finalboss1:
there's an alienvirus in her body

Thanks. But not a joke you know.
Re: Doctors In The House (please Check In) by Tastemoney(m): 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
That could be a sign of peripheral (diabetic) neuropathy.
When last did she check her Sugar Level?
Re: Doctors In The House (please Check In) by thesicilian: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
Tastemoney:

"Oga Doctor" take it easy o. I thought before one makes a (differential/provisional) diagnosis he should at least solicit for basic info like age, duration and other characteristics of symptoms, associated symptoms, medical history etc?
Re: Doctors In The House (please Check In) by alienvirus: 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
Tastemoney:

. She hasn't checked my sugar level
Re: Doctors In The House (please Check In) by alienvirus: 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
it all started when she took herbal detoxification drugs and she really lost lots of fluids in the process and since then been feeling the numbness on left hand and toes and all over the body but anytime she is active or under the sun she feels better

(1) (Reply)

Habits That Make You Age Faster / Lose Your Weight In 7 Days With The Best GM Diet Plan / Drinking Water Early In The Morning Can Cure A Lot Of Diseases.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.