Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

God Is Perfect But Why Did He Create An Imperfect World? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Perfect But Why Did He Create An Imperfect World? (494 Views)

If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? / In D Beginning God Created Heaven And Earth, When Did He Create Hell / Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is Perfect But Why Did He Create An Imperfect World? by Wizzyblack3(m): 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
To the believers, is it true that God is perfect? Why then did he create an imperfect world?

This one of the questions that bothers my mind when thinking about human existence and God.

Sometimes i just think why will God create a world like this.

→We are told this God is perfect, isn't this world suppose to be an example of how perfect he is? But this is an insane world.

→In the garden of Eden in the time of Adam and Eve (as we were told) didn't God know Adam and Eve would eventually eat the forbidden fruit? As we are told that he knows everything even before it happens. If God knows they are going to eat the fruit eventually, why did he punish them for it? It's true that he punished them for disobedient but he knows they are going to disobey him, didn't he?

→Is there suppose to be anything called sin in this world? When God is aware that someone is going to do something bad, right from when he's thinking about it. Why will he allow it and punish someone for it.

→Why did he create hell ? Did he plan to condemned his own creations into fire? His own hand work. Hmm...

→Now about Jezebel (sure some of you know the story), didn't God know that Jezebel would eventually turned against him and create his own kingdom. If he was already aware, why did he allow him?

→ The scriptures says Jesus died for our sins, which means all sins are forgiven. Why do some Christians still go to hell?

God, please forgive me if this is a sin (for doubting you) but i need to know what i didn't know. Am sure its not a sin to seek for more knowledge.

Oga... Seun
I need you to weigh into this..

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

How Can Someone Know God Is Punishing Him/her? / Still On The Matter!!! / Have Joy In Spreading The Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.