Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

SA Prophet Who Uses Insecticide To 'heal' People Speaks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SA Prophet Who Uses Insecticide To 'heal' People Speaks (503 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA Prophet Who Uses Insecticide To 'heal' People Speaks by Hafis16(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
'Prophet' Lethebo Rabalago from the Mount Zion General Assembly in Limpopo, South Africa, uses an insect killer to supposedly 'heal' his church members. There was outrage on SA social media today after photos emerged of him spraying the chemical directly on people's faces and body parts during a service and prayer meeting over the weekend.
Rabalago has now revealed why he uses such a dangerous 'healing' method.
Speaking to eNCA.com today, he claims that the insect killer is to to heal people with cancer, HIV or any other illness. According to him, he prays over it first like some people who use oil or water for blessings.
On the number of people he has used the insecticide on so far and how many were healed,Rabalago said: "Many People. On Friday (during the service), we used doom on the whole congregation. Some in the mouth, others in the eye. There were many. I can't estimate. Maybe more than a hundred."
On why he picked the insect Killer Doom as opposed to other things, Rabalago said: "Doom is like water because we are spiritual people."
On whether he considers the danger of the chemical spray to the eyes and pother body parts, he said: "With us, we believe in God is for all things. People are getting their deliverance."

source:www.amosozi.com/2016/11/sa-prophet-who-uses-insecticide-to-heal.html

Re: SA Prophet Who Uses Insecticide To 'heal' People Speaks by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
"Insectides can cure cancer"

Africa; whyangry
Re: SA Prophet Who Uses Insecticide To 'heal' People Speaks by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
"Insectides can cure cancer"

Africa; whyangry
Re: SA Prophet Who Uses Insecticide To 'heal' People Speaks by chinanu123(f): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
So human can be brainwashed like this
Re: SA Prophet Who Uses Insecticide To 'heal' People Speaks by ScienceWatch: 3:14am On Nov 23, 2016
It is written “The WORD became flesh and made His dwelling amongst us.”
This statement to the world is the most significant and memorable ever written.
Its implications are unlimited. This is the key to the understanding of the mystery of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the WORD.

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs, deliverances of demonic spirits and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. The Jews plan failed, Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked !

Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles, His mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection from the grave was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of God.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. On our journey to discover scientifically verifiable evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful, scientifically verifiable source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanual TV and youtube.com

These miracles are the easiest to verify because no one can come for healing without medical proof of the patient’s condition. After mind-blowing instant healings, the patients are sent back to have the results medically verified. Many honest doctors and enlightened Pastors send their suffering people to the Holy Scoan Nigeria for complete healing. Scoan Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.
Re: SA Prophet Who Uses Insecticide To 'heal' People Speaks by ScienceWatch: 3:15am On Nov 23, 2016
Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.
Today the evidence of these WORKS can be scientifically verified at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same. Jesus says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Now the world finally have a free education channel 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Emmanuel TV demonstrating true scientifically verifiable evidence and deeper meaning of John 14:12

Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

(1) (Reply)

Church, Get Ready To Meet The Antichrist! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/12/16 / The Journey Is So Short, Read And Be Moved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.