Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Man Erects House With Styrofoam To Avoid Paying Rent - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Man Erects House With Styrofoam To Avoid Paying Rent (1261 Views)

10 Funny Pics You Can Relate To If You Live In Thesame House With The Landlord / Man Pranks Ticketer At Lekki Toll Gate And Gets Off Without Paying (Video) / How Many Girls Can Stay In This Type Of House With Their Boyfriend (PHOTOS( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Erects House With Styrofoam To Avoid Paying Rent by vicraven(m): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
A man, Valdelom Alvim who lives in the Porto Nacional municipality of Brazil, has erected a house using Styrofoam in a bid to avoid paying house rent.
He found motivation to do this following the birth of his daughter, a development that led to a sudden rise of family expences
While the project was going on, the curiosity of his neighbours became really intense according to his wife, Maria Amélia de Abreu .
“It was a little bashful, until the issue of people get looking, making mockery of us. Then I saw that you can do a good reuse. Today I live in a house that, in my view, is environmentally friendly. I’m impressed,”
“[I want] to be happy in my house, with my family, my husband, my daughter. Have a very happy home, which is what I always sought,”
she said.
Speaking concerning the cost of his project, Alvim said, “I had to buy cement, sand and screws. I spent R $ 2.5000.”
For Alvim, what is considered rubbish and unusable by the city has been a source of shelter for him and his family.
www.newskingz.com/forums/topic/man-erects-house-with-styrofoam-to-avoid-paying-rent/

Re: Man Erects House With Styrofoam To Avoid Paying Rent by Mileslamar1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
no pics
Re: Man Erects House With Styrofoam To Avoid Paying Rent by igraman(m): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
Fukehfuke - Styrofoam.

I never knew. thanks Op.

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Asks What's The Idea Of "A Perfect Date"? See Funny Reply / There Is Degree In Stealing: When An Edo Thief Meets A Warri Thief / Who be madam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.