Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady (54064 Views)

Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / Elizabeth Ativie, New Edo Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by mrphysics(m): 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
Congrats to her and her husband. I hope they become the MMM of edo people
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by DMLords: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
Let me park here first
She cannot compare to Iara. We want Iara
Reporting live from the Vaseline crew headquarters wink
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by dangotesmummy: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
The woman is not fine undecided

But when I first saw the topic I thought oshiomole wanted to take another wife after lara grin
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by phidipe(m): 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
shobroy10:
Ugly I guess or may b normal only the husband is bewitched to say beautiful
UPLOAD THE PICTURE OF YOUR MOTHER THEN WE CAN RESET THE CASE. Picture yourself first before you condemn others
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by cnnuba: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Are you serious?
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by Maina80(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
she's pretty, hopefully she'll live up to expectations
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
So all those grammar is to portray Obaseki's wife as someone with great credentials ? She had a first degree, then enroll into online university for Masters and she specializes in selling african beads, artwork and wristbands after buying them from mallams at the beaches.

1 Like

Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by lalagiggs(f): 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
Edo governors nd their looks
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by IRobot7(m): 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mrs Obaseki is pretty, i must confess.
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by seenter84: 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
Iara.
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by obataokenwa(m): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
she is not beautiful sha, but God has made her beautiful with respect. enjoy your temporal stay in Osadebe House
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by crisycent: 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
Temporary 1st lady.
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by bjtinz: 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Billyonaire:
So all those grammar is to portray Obaseki's wife as someone with great credentials ? She had a first degree, then enroll into online university for Masters and she specializes in selling african beads, artwork and wristbands after buying them from mallams at the beaches.

mr online billionaire, what do you have?

1 Like

Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by bjtinz: 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
Impressive credentials, by the way, irrespective of what badbelles may think.

a true scholar,just like her husband

1 Like

Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by BIDOO(m): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
UnknownT:
Is she the one her people were given a special canopy yesterday? "INLAWS FROM OWERRI, IMO STATE"
what is this one saying self

Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
bakila:
That is the disadvantage of long Grammer and over confidence.
Grammar or grammer?!
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
Use your phone auto correct feature
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by Nosnos(f): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
How come she is Betsy now from Ijaw and during campaign she was Ifueko from Benin?
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by dermmy(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
brunofarad:
Nice pics Who's the lady on white APC gown ?
lol. Mrs APC
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by maberry(m): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
Guy keep quiet!
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by jtkoko9(f): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. A woman with a heart of gold, speaking from personal experience.

shobroy10:
Ugly I guess or may b normal only the husband is bewitched to say beautiful
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by pellucid(m): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
send me her number jawe make i dey sell her cucu for d other room
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by elotajohn1(m): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin Na Only Me Dey See Osho wife in Sexy White Nurse Attire (MILF)?? Arise O'compatriot Anaconda call Obey grin grin
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by EazyFrenzy(f): 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
mey kwara ready ooo...beautiful educated girl you too should be. 2019
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
Deon28:

PDP WAILER, TRY TO BE APPRECIATIVE

I guess you are just another political wailer. I am neither for PDP or APC. Get your facts right boi!
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by Kaybaba5(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
Dear first lady, Edo women are looking unto you.....
Dont disappoint them
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by Hongbenga(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
This one Am seeing Obaseki Daughter in my dream, it's like the Lord is telling me something...Speak Lord, Your Servant is listening...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election / Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) / Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.