Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,203 members, 7,867,493 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

Dear TB Joshua, We Are Waiting What Happened? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear TB Joshua, We Are Waiting What Happened? (632 Views)

TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear TB Joshua, We Are Waiting What Happened? by pressplay411(m): 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
Renowned Prophet and Man of God, T.B. Joshua claimed to have envisioned a woman emerging as the next POTUS. Unfortunately Hilary lost and a man, Trump became the President-elect.
Not long after this, the video of the prophecy was deleted off the Synagogue's official Facebook page. But not before it had made it to many phones.
Clearly something went wrong. I would expect that this issue has been addressed during today's church service.
Otherwise he needs to renege his title as a Prophet and confess that he's just an Analyst and Gambler but he miscalculated the odds.
What has his congregation got to say to this faux pas?
This embarrassment cannot be contained locally as it was an internationally publicized prophecy.
His wrong prediction has put him and his ministry in a rather dicey predicament.

1 Like

Re: Dear TB Joshua, We Are Waiting What Happened? by DUNKA(m): 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
Just saw on Emmanuel TV that he was referring to the popular vote which Clinton won So dissapointed expected much more angry
Re: Dear TB Joshua, We Are Waiting What Happened? by oluwaphemiee(m): 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Op you didn't catch d broadcast on emmanuel tv. Go and sleep
Re: Dear TB Joshua, We Are Waiting What Happened? by Melahou(m): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lame explaination from TB...

He tried so much to defend himself but didnt work
Re: Dear TB Joshua, We Are Waiting What Happened? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
Its sad the amount of false prophets we have
Re: Dear TB Joshua, We Are Waiting What Happened? by pressplay411(m): 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
DUNKA:
Just saw on Emmanuel TV that he was referring to the popular vote which Clinton won So dissapointed expected much more angry

Lmao! your kidding right?
Re: Dear TB Joshua, We Are Waiting What Happened? by pressplay411(m): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
oluwaphemiee:
Op you didn't catch d broadcast on emmanuel tv. Go and sleep

B4 I "Go and sleep" you who caught the BC biko what's d update sir. How can he possibly extricate himself sir?
I'm guessing you're a member
Re: Dear TB Joshua, We Are Waiting What Happened? by DUNKA(m): 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
Look at his exact words below grin

TB Joshua Ministries's photo.
TB Joshua Ministries
Like Page
2.5M likes
News Feed

TB Joshua Ministries
2 hrs
MY VIEW REGARDING THE ELECTION (US)
We have seen the outcome of the election in America. Having read, you will notice that it is all about the popular vote, the vote of the majority of Americans.
In this case, we need the Spirit of a Prophet to recognize or to know a Prophet. Our levels are different. We are not on the same level.
We might have great cathedrals, huge bells, and all kinds of activities that are good by human standards but human point of view is limited.
1 Corinthians 1:25. The foolishness of God is wiser than that of men and the weakness of God is stronger than that of men. There is no shortcut to spiritual maturity unless earthly understanding gives way to spiritual enlightenment.
I see many people trying to interpret prophets on the basis of their own minds and ideas. The prophecy seems to cause uproar, to many who gave it different meaning and interpretation.
Finally, campaigns and elections in any democratic country in the world are never about one person, it is about the country we care and love. Whichever way it happens, we must accept the outcome and then look to the future (God), the Author and Finisher.
Democracy is all about accommodation. All democrats must value the process of democracy more than the product.
God bless the United States of America. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dear TB Joshua, We Are Waiting What Happened? by pressplay411(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
DUNKA:
Look at his exact words below grin

TB Joshua Ministries's photo.
TB Joshua Ministries
Like Page
2.5M likes
News Feed

TB Joshua Ministries
2 hrs
MY VIEW REGARDING THE ELECTION (US)
We have seen the outcome of the election in America. Having read, you will notice that it is all about the popular vote, the vote of the majority of Americans.
In this case, we need the Spirit of a Prophet to recognize or to know a Prophet. Our levels are different. We are not on the same level.
We might have great cathedrals, huge bells, and all kinds of activities that are good by human standards but human point of view is limited.
1 Corinthians 1:25. The foolishness of God is wiser than that of men and the weakness of God is stronger than that of men. There is no shortcut to spiritual maturity unless earthly understanding gives way to spiritual enlightenment.
I see many people trying to interpret prophets on the basis of their own minds and ideas. The prophecy seems to cause uproar, to many who gave it different meaning and interpretation.
Finally, campaigns and elections in any democratic country in the world are never about one person, it is about the country we care and love. Whichever way it happens, we must accept the outcome and then look to the future (God), the Author and Finisher.
Democracy is all about accommodation. All democrats must value the process of democracy more than the product.
God bless the United States of America. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even Devil would be impressed with this level of scam.
He's right, we're definitely not on the same level (of scam)
In a sane world, he should resume to an empty church next Sunday. But Alas my gullible brethren will defend their slave master to their death.

(1) (Reply)

The Experience Lagos 2016 / What Did U See In This Picture (jesus) / How Can I Control My Mind From Sinful/lustful Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.