Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox (37574 Views)

Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest / Alizeeā€™s Management Releases Official Statement On Her Murder / Mr 2kay's Management Releases Official Statement About The Eko Hotel Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by obontami: 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
PaulIdu:

Infact the guy was a total gentleman and had never met the bouncer before ..He didn't allow him on 3 different occasions infact third time immediately he sighted the guy coming he said "Guy shei I don tell you say you no go enter this place , this is not the only club in Lagos please go somewhere else
seriously ?
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by teewhydope(m): 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
Oizarammy:
See all the photos and video of him here--->
http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/oritse-femis-management-releases-press.html

WTF!! didnt see any video undecided undecided angry
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by fortunechy(m): 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
BREAKING NEWS Linda Thomas, the MTN Staff who use to say "ur account is too low for this call",has been sacked! u can now make free calls before they employ someone else. Be Fast! I hv been calling since!..........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
8.5M worth of jewelleries..are you Chris brown or lil' jon. This people can lie sha... grin

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by CloudResident(m): 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
Kobicove:
N8.5 million worth of jewelry on Oritsefemi?

Keep lying... undecided

I swear you get jazz o grin.cos you just spoke my mind cheesy grin
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by avicky(f): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
Kobicove:

Keep lying... undecided
Exactly my thoughts. grin
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Gunners007: 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
KissChrix:
Femi who we all know to be a very humble and calm person accept the offer to join his colleague at the regular section but was pushed back by the bouncer,

Why would the bouncer do this? undecided

I'm not understanding this part
a gentleman will just walk out even if they manhandled him, the bouncer just beat him blue and black, why them no beat that useless AFONJA guy yellow, purple black green and red, if u cant tolerate, respect and obey the rules and regulation of the club then u distance ur sorry a$$ from the club
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by kingthreat(m): 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
Oritshefemi should call his 7 brothers for justice...
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
Gunners007:
a gentleman will just walk out even if they manhandled him, the bouncer just beat him blue and black, why them no beat that useless AFONJA guy yellow, purple black green and red, if u cant tolerate, respect and obey the rules and regulation of the club then u distance ur sorry a$$ from the club

Bouncers that are hot blooded normally
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by 1miccza: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
Oritse Femi get 8.5 million naira worth of jewellery na in e go fight bouncer for quilox?? #yeyedeysmell

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by OAUTemitayo: 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
8.5 million naira worth of jewelleries Moda.phu.king liar

2 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by hedonistic: 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
obontami:
seriously those folks act like you own them something when u go clubbing there.

That's why I prefer mainland clubs to those over-hyped shiity clubs on the island.

People have a deep-seated inferiority complex/insecurity problem, that's why most people have a herd ('follow follow,' 'I must belong') mentality. That's what explains why people want to go to a useless place like Quilox, or here in Abuja, overpriced and overrated places like The Bank and Caramelo.

I remember clubbing in a very lovely and cool setting in Egbeda in Lagos...in a cool hotel called DE Santos. Very lovely, low key club right inside the hotel. Lovely infrastructure and lovely music. We had a blast with my crew and bountifully tipped the grateful DJ and bouncers for making us very happy indeed. Left the damn club around 6.am... To show you how sweet the experience was.

We must all understand something: Happiness is relative. The guys who drink Hero Beer and consume pepper soup in one small garden with music playing in the background (on a change-must-remain budget of N10k for a four-man crew) have FAR more fun/happiness/fulfilment than the desolate wannabes who hustle their way into a stupid overrated club to spend N100k in a few hours - with nothing but bruised egos and deflated spirits to show for it. The bouncers would shoo and boo you out immediately they notice your yeye bottles are empty and you're not trying to buy more. N100K wasted alongside a forfeited dignity.

Having experienced a lot in the last decade and beyond, God knows I wouldn't burn money on nonsense that doesn't give me utmost satisfaction... High emphasis on UTMOST... Whether a club, joint, women, or anything. No free money to dash any idiot for nothing. You must exert some kind of value, make it worthwhile for me.

It's not compulsory to club in the most 'happening' places. As long as the environment is cozy enough, and the music is good enough, I am happy. In fact, the less crowd, the better sef.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Samakus(m): 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
Berbierklaus:
shocked

This Quilox club bouncers are just unprofessional
Nigerian entrepreneurs should invest into Good CUSTOMERS service training for all members of staff. I have noticed with total disgust the very low and unprofessional level of customer service in this country.

How can it be a headline that a service provider locked a customer up within their premises to beat up the person. Someone coming to spend money in your establishment in this period of recession.

What ever caused the issue shouldn't be left to degenerate into a full blown fight.

Services in a club is not just to serve drinks and do eye service. You must teach those Egoistic bouncers how to respect, how to speak and how to sense TROUBLE/ CONFLICT and ways to avert them.

If you want to stop someone from entering the VIP, you don't do so rudely. Find a soothing way to communicate your point.

The summary of what happened is that, these bouncers have inferiority complex problems and sometimes forget they are there to serve people not to act like a fake Nigerian police. Any little authority you give someone, they start acting like they are demi gods. It was just an ego clash. A clash that would have ended someone's life, a clash that was 100percent AVOIDABLE.

#copied
meanwhile grin ---->

Oyibo ka ina asu!

Where you there when it happened? Rapu matter for Matthias mbok.

There are 3 sides to every story. Your side, my side and the truth.

We've not heard the truth yet
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Gunners007: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
KissChrix:

Bouncers that are hot blooded normally
he slap a bouncer with a glass cup and injure him, do he think he will take a walk, serve him right
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by balosunky(m): 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
He fall street hand jare if na olamide baddo dem beat like that. Today headline would have been touts destroy quilox's equipments or quilox forceful shutdown after some hoodlums attack.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by ochubaebube(m): 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
KissChrix:
Femi who we all know to be a very humble and calm person accept the offer to join his colleague at the regular section but was pushed back by the bouncer,

this is where the lies began. humble indeed!!!!

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by deeway200(m): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
The big fish has swallowed uncle Femi like Jonah
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by ehissi(m): 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
#1,500!! Bling bling whey some boys dem they wear!!

#1,500!! Bling bling whey some boys dem they wear!!
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by jayblinkz: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nothing we no go read undecided Nothing we no go read
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
seriously why go to a club and get embarrassed? u could rent a yatch get ur drinks onboard, invite ur people and chicks and have fun. No bottle will burst on any head.
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by obontami: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
hedonistic:

People have a deep-seated inferiority complex/insecurity problem, that's why most people have a herd ('follow follow,' 'I must belong') mentality. That's what explains why people want to go to a useless place like Quilox, or here in Abuja, overpriced and overrated places like The Bank and Caramelo.

I remember clubbing in a very lovely and cool setting in Egbeda in Lagos...in a cool hotel called DE Santos. Very lovely, low key club right inside the hotel. Lovely infrastructure and lovely music. We had a blast with my crew and bountifully tipped the grateful DJ and bouncers for making us very happy indeed. Left the damn club around 6.am... To show you how sweet the experience was.

We must all understand something: Happiness is relative. The guys who drink Hero Beer and consume pepper soup in one small garden with music playing in the background (on a change-must-remain budget of N10k for a four-man crew) have FAR more fun/happiness/fulfilment than the desolate wannabes who hustle their way into a stupid overrated club to spend N100k in a few hours - with nothing but bruised egos and deflated spirits to show for it. The bouncers would shoo and boo you out immediately they notice your yeye bottles are empty and you're not trying to buy more. N100K wasted alongside a forfeited dignity.

Having experienced a lot in the last decade and beyond, God knows I wouldn't burn money on nonsense that doesn't give me utmost satisfaction... High emphasis on UTMOST... Whether a club, joint, women, or anything. No free money to dash any idiot for nothing. You must exert some kind of value, make it worthwhile for me.

It's not compulsory to club in the most 'happening' places. As long as the environment is cozy enough, and the music is good enough, I am happy. In fact, the less crowd, the better sef.

You said it all breh. Infact the last paragraph makes a lotta sense. One of these shiity happening is reason why I love balling in my neighborhood than spending my hard-earned money in one stupid over-rated club.

Even the quilox sef its just one over-hyped club.

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Psyrus(m): 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
8.5 Mill in swahili
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by slimfresh(m): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
Honestly speaking my first encounter with oristefemi was @ aqua ebivande club in IB 24th of last month.... He was totally humble..... So there is more to this quilux brawl.
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Nayok(m): 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
This Oritse femi management can li3 cheesy. Guys oritse femi misbehaved that very night , he seriously injured the bouncer and was also given the beaten of his life not by the club management only but with other sympathisers to the injured bouncer.

Imagine the his manager or whoever insinuating shina peller get rift with Davido undecided big lie.

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Icemany: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
U get mind slap bouncer with bottle?
Dem no mend u well sef walahi.
Dem for beat u finish come naked u like thief....

#8.5m zimbabwean dollars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by bigtt76(f): 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hahaha na A list artist naaa grin I wonder who wears 8.5 million naira jewelry to club at night and still feels safe tongue

Kobicove:

Keep lying... undecided
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by BlessedHay(m): 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
KissChrix:

I'm thinking it should be the money issue, prices of drinks in the vip section are quite different from the regular section, maybe the bouncer was instructed to always keep his customers inside their section until they are about to leave!! Who knows

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
PaulIdu:

Infact the guy was a total gentleman and had never met the bouncer before ..He didn't allow him on 3 different occasions infact third time immediately he sighted the guy coming he said "Guy shei I don tell you say you no go enter this place , this is not the only club in Lagos please go somewhere else

The guy destiny too strong be dat... Don't you know these bouncers are always initiated by there boss? Na the ones wey theu fit use there destiny dem dey allow.

Not that dey go use destiny to make money but to tie you down to there club...

2 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by MattFreeman007(m): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
No Be Only 8.5 Million Naira Jewellery Him Loose For Their, Una For Add Sey Him Loose Him Virginity Join... Lolzz Afonjass
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Wasky101: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
kinggogo:
That quilox or wtf is it called should b shut down undecided
And why is that?
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Dhortunn(m): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
hedonistic:

Lol. T-Lounge! The bouncers there are over loyal. Big Setting too but people sha... They will prefer to ball on Island. You will even fear traffic. Everything is over-priced on Island due to hype so they treat you like nothing at the end so long you don't roll with 'Davido' smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebele Okaro Shares Funny Throwback Photo / Ini Edo Celebrates Akwa Ibom At 30 In Native Dress / "Men Them" - Paul Okoye With Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.