Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox (37609 Views)

Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest / Alizee’s Management Releases Official Statement On Her Murder / Mr 2kay's Management Releases Official Statement About The Eko Hotel Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Babysheart(f): 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
E be like na Lai Mohammed write this press release.

undecided
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
but dos bouncers beat shege comot my guy body ..i jus dey pity d guy....
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Scocodia: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
They are looking for Davido aka OBO but Oritse Femi foolishly became victim. Oritse Femi(AJ City thug became singer) was pushed and he defended himself by smashing the wine glass cup on him on the bouncer's face, which advently gave the bouncer a scar. What was he(Femi) thinking? Quilox bouncers are not like Eko Hotels security guards Seyi Law slapped and got away with. Our celebrities should learn decorum in public places. You can take the monkey out of the jungle but, the jungle can't be taken out of the monkey. He is very lucky he was rescued. Believe me, he should be lying on his admission bed in LUTH. #8.5m jewelries is the opportunity cost of his foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by ajademola2000(m): 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
Oritse Femi is a very humble person, met him at Club Uno

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by MONITZ: 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
PaulIdu:

Infact the guy was a total gentleman and had never met the bouncer before ..He didn't allow him on 3 different occasions infact third time immediately he sighted the guy coming he said "Guy shei I don tell you say you no go enter this place , this is not the only club in Lagos please go somewhere else

Maybe because it's Gidi, if they should try this elsewhere like Benin or PH, eya will be their case,u don't disrespect people like that,some persons don't like being disrespected and will go to any length to do u in. The bouncers need to be sanctioned severely before they ruin an innocent man's business.

The management really needs to look into this latest brawl and tender apologies where necessary, it's becoming one complaint too many of them.
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Lilcentt(f): 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
PaulIdu:

Those night club bouncers are mad sometimes.. I remember how one of them made it a point of duty never to allow one of my friends in for know reason ,he would allow all of us in except that guy and when we tried to find out what the issue was he always says "baba I don tell una that guy no go ever enter here" shocked
You mean the Quoilox @ oshogbo?
cuz e b lyk say u don dey lie
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Maximus85(m): 11:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
Kobicove:
N8.5 million worth of jewelry on Oritsefemi?

Keep lying... undecided

Abi oooo. 8.5m my back side.
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by obontami: 12:29am On Nov 14, 2016
hedonistic:

People have a deep-seated inferiority complex/insecurity problem, that's why most people have a herd ('follow follow,' 'I must belong') mentality. That's what explains why people want to go to a useless place like Quilox, or here in Abuja, overpriced and overrated places like The Bank and Caramelo.

I remember clubbing in a very lovely and cool setting in Egbeda in Lagos...in a cool hotel called DE Santos. Very lovely, low key club right inside the hotel. Lovely infrastructure and lovely music. We had a blast with my crew and bountifully tipped the grateful DJ and bouncers for making us very happy indeed. Left the damn club around 6.am... To show you how sweet the experience was.

We must all understand something: Happiness is relative. The guys who drink Hero Beer and consume pepper soup in one small garden with music playing in the background (on a change-must-remain budget of N10k for a four-man crew) have FAR more fun/happiness/fulfilment than the desolate wannabes who hustle their way into a stupid overrated club to spend N100k in a few hours - with nothing but bruised egos and deflated spirits to show for it. The bouncers would shoo and boo you out immediately they notice your yeye bottles are empty and you're not trying to buy more. N100K wasted alongside a forfeited dignity.

Having experienced a lot in the last decade and beyond, God knows I wouldn't burn money on nonsense that doesn't give me utmost satisfaction... High emphasis on UTMOST... Whether a club, joint, women, or anything. No free money to dash any idiot for nothing. You must exert some kind of value, make it worthwhile for me.

It's not compulsory to club in the most 'happening' places. As long as the environment is cozy enough, and the music is good enough, I am happy. In fact, the less crowd, the better sef.

Lezznjr and joseph1832. What says you two about what the individual above posted. As a matter of fact I think what he typed make a lot of sense.

But hey, I wanna hear from the elderly state men. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by greggng: 12:44am On Nov 14, 2016
I believe orishefemi side of the story. How can a sane person humiliate sound sultan to that extent. I don't care the personality of the owner of that quilox. I would appreciate the Nigerian musicians stay away from that club for 10 years let's see if he won't fold up.
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Seun360(m): 1:07am On Nov 14, 2016
Gunners007:
a gentleman will just walk out even if they manhandled him, the bouncer just beat him blue and black, why them no beat that useless AFONJA guy yellow, purple black green and red, if u cant tolerate, respect and obey the rules and regulation of the club then u distance ur sorry a$$ from the club

Femi is from Delta State. Ewu.
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by datigbogirl: 2:29am On Nov 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Sound Sultan? Please tell me it's a joke. Nobody should ever ever ever ever try disrespect Sound Sultan. Ha! Veteran Aye

As in Tuaile!
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by datigbogirl: 2:30am On Nov 14, 2016
Richy4:
If truly that's what really happened, then they should teach the bouncers about customer services.....customer services is not always synonymous to banks and telecommunications.....if there are no patrons at the club, the owner will lose business....

You wan teach pesin wey dey smoke osogbo weed on a daily basis customer service? undecided
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by efilefun(m): 3:51am On Nov 14, 2016
Nawa4nl:
Typical Afonja person is all
Brainless e goat thought you all were claiming niger delta as part of ur useless Biafra Ewu
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by datigbogirl: 3:51am On Nov 14, 2016
balosunky:
He fall street hand jare if na olamide baddo dem beat like that. Today headline would have been touts destroy quilox's equipments or quilox forceful shutdown after some hoodlums attack.

Oritsefemi na one unlucky celebrity. The guy even dey beg babes for instagram Dm for Bleep where babe's dey die to catch Tekno shots...

The guy na loser jarey....even soundsultan don deny am real quick sef...
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by aalangel(f): 10:07am On Nov 14, 2016
Oizarammy:
It's no news that Singer Oriste Femi was beaten blue black on Friday at popular club Quilox at Victoria Island, Lagos State.

His management 'MSN Gang' just released an official statement as regard the whole incidence. The statement reads:

On Friday 11th 2016, at exactly 2am at Quilox Night Club. Oriste Femi was attacked by a bouncer just because he was trying to stand for an older Colleague and a friend.

According to His Management MSN GANG the Double wahala & Ongba Larami singer was at Quilox on Friday trying to ease off stress with his friends at the VIP corner of the said club when he noticed a senior colleague and a brother Sound sultan and Rock Steady were been bounced from entering the VIP section of the club.Oriste Femi who was not happy with the bouncers behavior stood up to ask the bouncer why he was putting up such attitude to An A list Artiste and a brother, the bouncer replied that An order was placed Down by Shina Peller the CEO of the club that no A list Artist should be allowed into the VIP section, claiming the A list Artiste were not his costumers and they have no value at his Club Just because of his rift with Davido [Does that make any sense at all] After which, The bouncer told him to keep to his section or go join his colleague at the regular section, Femi who we all know to be a very humble and calm person accept the offer to join his colleague at the regular section but was pushed back by the bouncer, Before he could say Jack the other Bouncer was already rough Handling him.

Oriste Femi who was holding a cup of wine had to defend himself by slapping the bouncer with the wine cup which gave the bouncer a scar on the face.

Without waiting for Explanation the other Bouncers in the club came in and attack Oriste Femi and in d process of the attack Oriste femi’s 8.5million Naira worth of jewelry was stolen by the club bouncers, before the crowd will stand up to protest against the club bouncers attitude Oriste femi was already injured,Even with the injury he was held down by the bouncer s and the management of the club claiming they were waiting for the arrival of Police.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/oritse-femis-management-releases-press.html

So, how's this a statement? What's the management's decision on the matter?? Who wrote this so-called statement?
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by DriveByKiller: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2016
obontami:

Lezznjr and joseph1832. What says you two about what the individual above posted. As a matter of fact I think what he typed make a lot of sense.

But hey, I wanna hear from the elderly state men. cheesy
There's a lot of sense to it. But in all honesty everyone, sometime, has been guilty of spendthrift impulses to appease ego or peerage.

We all have this longing to be accepted in a certain circle. Insecurities make it a habit to indulge in a lifestyle of needless waste and glory-hunting to feel better with ourselves and to look down on others.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by omoiyalayi(m): 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
PaulIdu:
Crazy...funny enough there are better better ways to enjoy your money and keep your dignity in Lagos instead of going to that money and destiny drain called Quilox..

U sound like somebody dat is familiar wit dat place
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by PaulIdu: 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
omoiyalayi:

U sound like somebody dat is familiar wit dat place

From the day they opened up their doors but I have stopped any form of clubbing now
Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by obontami: 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
DriveByKiller:
There's a lot of sense to it. But in all honesty everyone, sometime, has been guilty of spendthrift impulses to appease ego or peerage.

We all have this longing to be accepted in a certain circle. Insecurities makes it a habit to indulge in a lifestyle of needless waste and glory-hunting to feel better with ourselves and to look down on others.

Respect bro. You 100% correct. grin

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by obontami: 12:57am On Nov 15, 2016
DriveByKiller:
Bro. You got banned ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu / Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi / D 1st 300 Member Names Of The Famous Fraternity Called ILLUMINATI. Check It Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.