Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

FUNAAB Resumption For 2016/2017 Session - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNAAB Resumption For 2016/2017 Session (6078 Views)

BREAKING: Delta Govt Fixes Date Of Resumption For Higher Institutions / Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session / Aaua Admission List Is Out For 2016/2017 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUNAAB Resumption For 2016/2017 Session by Hardey10(m): 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
This is to inform anyone who has been admitted into the university that the Resumption date for the coming session according to the memo on Fri will be February 24..Pls start preparing for Resumption and payment of fees and plan now... You can contact me on 08163655513 for updates .. I will update here if exams not taking my time starting 21st..am hardey a 300l of the university...
Re: FUNAAB Resumption For 2016/2017 Session by Hardey10(m): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
Those who need accommodation at gate or oluwo close to the zoo should Pls get in touch too and let's talk..pictures of new hostels will be posted as soon a possible
Re: FUNAAB Resumption For 2016/2017 Session by Hardey10(m): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2016
Semester exam postponed by a week.. Exam starts 28/11
Re: FUNAAB Resumption For 2016/2017 Session by Hardey10(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
All UTME and Direct Entry candidates can now access their admission status from JAMB portal through the method outlined below.
1. Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ to create an account.
2. Login to the e-facility portal after creating an
account.
3. Click on “Check Admission Status” tab.
4. Select your ‘Exam Year’ and also supply your ‘JAMB Registration’ number in the appropriate
column.
5. Finally, “Check Admission Status” to access your
admission details.
Re: FUNAAB Resumption For 2016/2017 Session by Hardey10(m): 8:11am On Dec 04, 2016
Admission list now on the school s admission page
Re: FUNAAB Resumption For 2016/2017 Session by Hardey10(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Admission Update

Admitted Students can now start paying acceptance fee.

Generate your invoice here http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/admissionAcceptance.php

Proceed to bank that accepts REMITA PAYMENT (GTB, Zenith e.t.c) to pay OR you can pay online.
Re: FUNAAB Resumption For 2016/2017 Session by Hardey10(m): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
though not official yet but I believe u can work with this and plan ahead

Academic Calendar Update:

There has been a Funaab 2016/2017 Academic Calendar being circulated online and we've been able to find out the authenticity of the Calendar.

Here's what you need to know after contacting a top Member of the Management:

1. The Calendar that is being circulated is a proposal from the management through the DVC Academics to ASUU. Summary of what resumption looks like in it:
Arrival of Fresh Students: Sunday 26th of Feb, 2017.
Orientation of Fresh Students: March 13 to 17, 2017.
Arrival of Returning Students: Sunday, 19th of March, 2017.
First Semester Lectures begins: Monday, 20th of March, 2017

2. ASUU is yet to approve the Calendar because they're yet to go on leave and the 2015/2016 session is yet to end officially.
3. The 2015/2016 session would most likely come to an end officially, at the end of this month (January).
4. ASUU would then embark on their annual leave which is supposed to last up until late March or early April.
5. Resumption or Arrival of fresh students would most likely be on the date stated on the Calendar or early March, as they wouldn't be attended to by Academic Staff.
5. If ASUU decides to reduce the number of days for their leave, lectures for 1st Semester should resume on the 20th of March 2016. This is when Returning students would also resume for the new session.
6. Until ASUU and the University Management reach a reasonable agreement, the Academic Calendar being circulated is to be seen as a guide and not the authentic

• Funaab Juic
Re: FUNAAB Resumption For 2016/2017 Session by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
Thanks for the info bro...
Please, kindly help me with the documents required for final clearace/screening.

Another part am confused with is this;
the exam result i want to use is not the one i got from my secondary school, i did the exam (Nabteb) as an external student in a school.
If 'School Cert/Testimonial' is required, is it the secondary school i will submit or the school were i did the exam i want to submit?
Re: FUNAAB Resumption For 2016/2017 Session by Hardey10(m): 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
not sure if u u can use the school where did ur exam but be sure to get the testimonial for that..u guys should chill and be sure ur documents are complete and intact.. make few copies of each originals for emergencies..for those who will be staying in the school hostel too.. dat will start some days after resumption
Re: FUNAAB Resumption For 2016/2017 Session by Hardey10(m): 10:55am On Feb 17, 2017
Hardey10:
though not official yet but I believe u can work with this and plan ahead

Academic Calendar Update:

There has been a Funaab 2016/2017 Academic Calendar being circulated online and we've been able to find out the authenticity of the Calendar.

Here's what you need to know after contacting a top Member of the Management:

1. The Calendar that is being circulated is a proposal from the management through the DVC Academics to ASUU. Summary of what resumption looks like in it:
Arrival of Fresh Students: Sunday 26th of Feb, 2017.
Orientation of Fresh Students: March 13 to 17, 2017.
Arrival of Returning Students: Sunday, 19th of March, 2017.
First Semester Lectures begins: Monday, 20th of March, 2017

2. ASUU is yet to approve the Calendar because they're yet to go on leave and the 2015/2016 session is yet to end officially.
3. The 2015/2016 session would most likely come to an end officially, at the end of this month (January).
4. ASUU would then embark on their annual leave which is supposed to last up until late March or early April.
5. Resumption or Arrival of fresh students would most likely be on the date stated on the Calendar or early March, as they wouldn't be attended to by Academic Staff.
5. If ASUU decides to reduce the number of days for their leave, lectures for 1st Semester should resume on the 20th of March 2016. This is when Returning students would also resume for the new session.
6. Until ASUU and the University Management reach a reasonable agreement, the Academic Calendar being circulated is to be seen as a guide and not the authentic

• Funaab Juic

there.. u can message me on whatsapp or add me on D6199628
Re: FUNAAB Resumption For 2016/2017 Session by Hardey10(m): 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
Funaab 2016/2017 Academic Calendar Update
The Senate had the Final sitting for the 2015/2016 Session yesterday. To we students the session had ended since we finished our exams, but to the management the 2015/2016 just ended yesterday.
During the sitting yesterday, a new Academic Calendar for the 2016/2017 Session was approved.
Here are some of the Key Details:

Arrival of Fresh students: March 12, 2017.
Arrival of Returning Students: April 2, 2017.
First Semester Lecture Commences: April 3rd, 2017.
Matriculation: Wednesday, April 26, 2017.

First Semester Lecture Ends: Friday, June 30th 2017.
First Semester Examinations Begin: Monday, July 10 2017.
First Semester Examinations End: Friday, August 4 2017.

Second Semester Lectures Begin: Monday, August 21 2017
Second Semester Lectures End: Friday, November 17 2017
Second Semester Examinations Begin: Monday, November 27 2016
Second Semester Examinations End: Friday, December 22 2017.

End Of 2016/2017 Session: Monday, January 29, 2018.
2017/2018 Session Begins: Friday, March 9, 2018.

Key:
13 Weeks Of Lecture
1 Week For Examination Preparation
4 Weeks For Examination
4/5 Weeks For Marking And Compilation Of Results
Re: FUNAAB Resumption For 2016/2017 Session by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hardey10:
not sure if u u can use the school where did ur exam but be sure to get the testimonial for that..u guys should chill and be sure ur documents are complete and intact.. make few copies of each originals for emergencies..for those who will be staying in the school hostel too.. dat will start some days after resumption
Kindly drop your fb name/link
Re: FUNAAB Resumption For 2016/2017 Session by Hardey10(m): 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
single rooms and self con at oluwo and camp still available.. chat me up for pictures and details
Re: FUNAAB Resumption For 2016/2017 Session by Hardey10(m): 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
Freshers Admission Acceptance Form is Now Available
_
Step 1: Goto http://www.portal.unaab.edu.ng and click on "Fresh Students Admission Acceptance"
Step 2: After the page loads, input your jamb reg no in the required field and click on " Check "_
Step 3: You should get a congratulatory message if you've gotten admission. Click on " continue registration "_
Step 4: A Pre filled bio data would be displayed to you, check them to confirm and edit the ones that are editable_
NB: In case the email you entered isn't valid, kindly enter a new one or confirm that it is correct, because that's where you'll get details of your login for further use of the Funaab Students' Portal
Re: FUNAAB Resumption For 2016/2017 Session by Hardey10(m): 9:50am On Mar 08, 2017
Registration Procedures For Fresh Students
_
All newly admitted candidates into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta are expected to follow the following procedures for registration:

_
1.Go to portal.unaab.edu.ng.
(i)Fill the acceptance forms;
(ii)Print the completed Acceptance Form;

_
2.As from March, 13th 2017, proceed to your respective College to see the Examinations and Records Officer for the verification of the entry qualification(s) on which the admission was based. If credentials are found to be in order, the College Schedule Officer will give a Compact Disc (CD).
_
Print and fill the following registration forms from the CD:
a.2016/2017 fresher’s clearance form.
b.Eligibility/verification form.
c.Personal data form.
d.Sponsor’s form.
e.Declaration against cultism form.
f.Verification of certificate form.
g.Medical form

_
If not cleared by Examinations and Records Officer the candidate should be referred to Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) for further necessary actions

_
3.Return online to portal.unaab.edu.ng next day(after clearance by the College schedule Officer) to generate prescribed fees invoice.
_
4.Proceed to any bank accepting REMITA including FUNAAB Microfinance Bank with your prescribed fees Invoice for payment or pay online using debit card or Internet Banking. Collect evidence of payment
_
5.Return online to portal.unaab.edu.ng to generate your receipt. Fill your course registration forms online and print
_
6.Proceed to your College Accountant to authenticate your receipt
_
7.Proceed to the Department with your printed course registration forms for verification, registration and submission
Re: FUNAAB Resumption For 2016/2017 Session by Hardey10(m): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
TEMPORARY HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION FOR FRESHERS
_
This is to inform the Freshers coming for registration outside Abeokuta that there shall be a temporary hostel accommodation
_
Fresh Students coming from outside Ogun state, can now stay around to complete their registration once and for all without having to travel three times a week just to queue for registration. Temporary Hostel accommodation is provided for fresh students interested
_
Visit the Student Affairs Unit during the registration period to get necessary information_

NB:
THE PROCESS STARTS ONCE REGISTRATION BEGINS, STRICTLY FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT HAVE A PLACE TO STAY
_
EXCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE OUTSIDE ABEOKUTA
_
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE(FOR THERE ARE LIMITED SPACES)
_
Payment of acceptance fee is still on, for fresh students who haven't paid theirs for whatever reasons, visit the school site for procedure of payment.

Signed:Hall Executives
Re: FUNAAB Resumption For 2016/2017 Session by Hardey10(m): 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
Registration!Registration!! Registration!!!
With the announcement of the 2017/2018 admission,I'd like to inform candidates about Ace Ventures. I do all forms of registration,printing,scanning and photocopying. For good and quality,Ace Ventures is the best
WhatsApp or call ;08163655513 or 09086537146.
Re: FUNAAB Resumption For 2016/2017 Session by Hardey10(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEES BY ADMITTED CANDIDATES OF FUNAAB for 2017/2018 session

This is to inform all candidates who have been offered admissions into various courses at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta that the process of payment of acceptance fee has commenced.

Each admitted candidate is to pay an acceptance fee of Thirty Thousand, Seven Hundred and Fifty Naira (N30,750) to the University TSA account ....contact me for more info

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Africa / Covid-19: Microbiology And Biochemistry Lecturers And Students Are Useless / Photos Of Alleged Parents Of One Of The Boys Who Attacked Sylvester Pops Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.