Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,119 members, 7,852,795 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes (2273 Views)

Social / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by lisa5: 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hmmmmm. Where do I start from? Just a year into marriage and my husband can't find succour in me asking for nudes from his girlfriend,telling her I love you,calling her baby,gisting about my own child. He's become so mean towards me wiith a 2month old baby I use my salary on the family. This is not how to pay me back. Am thinking o a divorce after having another child because he disgusts me now. I really need everyone's advice. Please help and push to homepage mods thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by KILODE1000: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
lisa5:
Hmmmmm. Where do I start from? Just a year into marriage and my husband can't find succour in me asking for nudes from his girlfriend,telling her I love you,calling her baby,gisting about my own child. He's become so mean towards me wiith a 2month old baby I use my salary on the family. This is not how to pay me back. Am thinking o a divorce after having another child because he disgusts me now. I really need everyone's advice. Please help and push to homepage mods thanks and God bless.

He disgust you? Are you sure? If he flashes his blokos, won't you succumb?

Did you say you wanna birth another child before divorcing him? No wonder he's asking for nudes from other girls.

You need to sit in a dark room and do some soul searching ..
Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by midolian(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
Women and confusion! grin grin

You are thinking of a divorce after having anoda child? Is it that difficult to face reality of parting with a sweet dick? cheesy

..Cos I just don't knw the motive behind waiting to giv birth to a second child b4 quitin , when ur mind is already made up after giving birth to the first one.

1 Like

Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by KILODE1000: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
midolian:
You are thinking of a divorce after having anoda child? cheesy

And he disgust her o cheesy
Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by lisa5: 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
KILODE1000:

He disgust you? Are you sure? If he flashes his blokos, won't you succumb?

Did you say you wanna birth another child before divorcing him? No wonder he's asking for nudes from other girls.

You need to sit in a dark room and do soul searching ..
It's just so painful. It's too early. I have given a lot. So he's right?
Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by DaddySLY(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
undecided
Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by midolian(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
KILODE1000:

And he disgust her o cheesy

No mind them. Women and confusion are like Jonathan and Ogogoro.

Ask them to choose between an irresponsible man who is good in bed and a responsible one who is not good in bed...and see how long it will take for them to choose.
Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by lisa5: 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
midolian:
You are thinking of a divorce after having anoda child? Is it that difficult to face reality of parting with a sweet dick? cheesy

..Cos I just don't knw the motive behind waiting to giv birth to a second child b4 quitin when ur mind is already made up after giving birth to the first one.

That once sweet dickk has become chaff and dust to me. I see him more as a sperm donor
Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
He disgusts you already After just one year.

I might be wrong, but you sound like you are already yearning for OR already getting an excitement from outside your marital home.

You telling us how you run the family reveals just how much you've effeminated him and his only relief is from his ex girlfriends who were more understanding while they dated.

Don't get me wrong, this does not endorse my belief in promiscuity.

Your marriage needs help because a collapse is imminent.. as your cougar hormones are getting into overdrive; you can't survive any little temptation now!!!

Marriages nowadays are based on pictures..

PRE-WEDDING PICTURES AND NUDE PICTURES. angry

God help our generation!!!

3 Likes

Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by acume: 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
Divorce is not the solution to such problem, I will advise you deal with the problem this way: 1) be very prayerful 2) sit your husband down and talk to him in a polite manner 3) do my deny him regular sex even if it means using condom because of new baby 4) draw him closer 5) love him more 6) cook good food for him and bring him back. He will be yours once again, don't try to pay evil with evil, for the fact he's asking for nude pix from girl does not mean that he does not love you. Happy Sunday.
Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by demelza: 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
Op this issue is very small.
You are obviously not doing enough.
Have you thought about wearing red bra and pant around the house? If he sees you in those, there is no way he will look outside.

Or you can try having coconut oil around the house. You can drink and also rub it on you. Coconut oil has been reputed to solve many problems, yours won't be an exception.

If the above fails, watch War Room. He will come running with his tail between his legs.
Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by midolian(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
lisa5:

That once sweet dickk has become chaff and dust to me. I see him more as a sperm donor
And he probably sees u as a tank that needs to be filled with sperm, little wonder he treats u anyhow..

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by lisa5: 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
I can understand all you males judging me from you ivory towers cos maybe you' d Do same. I only need your advice and not judgements n insults. Thks

1 Like

Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by kinggogo: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
Try re-kindling d luv bak, by maybe doing what u women know how to do best. If it doesn't work out den fyn, at least u knw u try ur best.

Then divorce his sorry asss asap and try ur very best in becoming d best mum for ur kid.
Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by KILODE1000: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
lisa5:

It's just so painful. It's too early. I have given a lot. So he's right?

He is wrong! You are giving life to it by paying so much attention to the situation.

Ignore that he-goat of yours and watch him come back to his senses..

To think that my husband left because I wouldn't stop cheating on him after he repeatedly begged me... your husband has your mumu button My sister

Stop giving life to that situation and watch him crawl back to you.

Is he not a man?

1 Like

Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
lisa5:
I can understand all you males judging me from you ivory towers cos maybe you' d Do same. I only need your advice and not judgements n insults. Thks

You actually seem to be needing more sperm donors and not advice.

Your mind is made up...go and get a fuckboy and send your nudes too!!

But...ala daara ada a da go!
Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by EfemenaXY: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
lisa5:

Why do you spend your salary on the family? Doesn't he work? undecided
Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by baby124: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
OP, have a conversation with him and tell him you know what he has been up to. Also call his parents into it. They obviously did not raise him right so you need to tell them to call their child to order so he doesn't bring disease and disgrace to you.
Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by lisa5: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
EfemenaXY:

He works but I just felt I was helping him out and my own way of showing my loyalty and love. What a fool I have been,feeling so used and ashamed and disgusted at him.
Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by KILODE1000: 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
midolian:
No mind them. Women and confusion are like Jonathan and Ogogoro.

Ask them to choose between an irresponsible man who is good in bed and a responsible one who is not good in bed...and see how long it will take for them to choose.

You mean Buhari and "cluelessness"?

Not all women.. I have been married twice and I had the last laugh. Not every woman can put up with bull -sh!t . My estranged second husband just needs my promise not to straff other men for him to come back, he go wait tire cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by KILODE1000: 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
NwamaziNwaAro:

You actually seem to be needing more sperm donors and not advice.

Your mind is made up...go and get a fuckboy and send your nudes too!!

But...ala daara ada a da go!

Amu yo lu ayo, ayo go( blokos wey don die don die)
Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by midolian(m): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Abeegi! What else will she spend her salary on if not herself and her family? Both husband and wife shld spend on their family. Its not a must for a man to do this alone.

1 Like

Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by EfemenaXY: 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
lisa5:

He works but I just felt I was helping him out and my own way of showing my loyalty and love. What a fool I have been,feeling so used and ashamed and disgusted at him.

Slow down dear.

You've been married for barely a year. If anything you both should be in your honeymoon phase. But first of all, why do you feel used and ashamed?
Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by KILODE1000: 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
midolian:
Abeegi! What else will she spend her salary on if not herself and her family? Both husband and wife shld spend on their family. Its not a must for a man to do this alone.

You must be a very lazy man! It is a must for a man for take up his family's responsibility..

All these fuckboys sef

4 Likes

Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by midolian(m): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
KILODE1000:

You must be a very lazy man! It is a must for a man for take up his family's responsibility..

All these fuckboys sef
So what do u want to spend on, fuckgirl?

I have seen many situations where husband and wife share responsibilities and they wrked perfectly well. Husband takes the capital ones (eg house rent, school fees etc) and wife takes the minor ones (eg buying cloths for the kids and some other minor things)..And in situations where the wife earns more, it's not a bad idea if the wife takes the major responsibilities....especially when thehusband is responsible

1 Like

Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
baby124:
OP, have a conversation with him and tell him you know what he has been up to. Also call his parents into it. They obviously did not raise him right so you need to tell them to call their child to order so he doesn't bring disease and disgrace to you.

Have you heard of no third parties in marriage??

The only third party should be GOD
or the courts.

1 Like

Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by EfemenaXY: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
midolian:

Should she be spending on someone whose having affairs and desecrating his marriage? Would you spend money on your wife if she's sleeping around? If not, why not??
Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
lisa5:

I'm sorry to hear about this.

It makes me.laugh when we feel divorce is the way out of a marriage problem.

You have to know marriages have their turbulent times, and checking out does not mean you did the right thing. And besides where will you go to afterwards? You think the next man will be better? Wait till you marry him also.

Your situation is even better (not that it is good at all) compared to what some other wives experience.

As long as it hasn't become physical abuse (else you pack out immediately), it is still salvageable.

You understand that whatever happens to us in life we must try to share the blame. And the blame you have is you picked a man like this.I am sure yyou already saw some traits but you ignored them before marriage. This is my experience with many ladies.

Now this is not to make you feel bad, its just a way of taking some form of responsibility first.

The things to do are these:

Treat him with respect and try not to have arguments with him. It is difficult but its best.

2) You have to focus on your job and your child now, try to draw your source of encouragement from caring for your child.

3) Continue to be a home maker,make his meals and treat your in-laws nicely. Don't report him to them yet. Let them discover his irresponsibility.

4) Greatest command of all - get on your knees and pray. Many wives don't know this is the most effective tool in getting a man to dance to your tune. I'm speaking from experience. You need to see the "War Room" again and again and ask God to help you. Its not just a movie, its a powerful message.
You cannot fight a man and win. You both cannot win!

Serve God and remain faithful, He will get him back for you.

You need to know that. many men are controlled by their sexual desires. But his heart still belongs to his wife. He just wants to sleep with those girls. YOU ARE THE WIFE, AND YOU WILL WIN!

Please, be careful. Try not to have sex with him until he's changed, except he uses protection - this is very important.

If you can, convince him to go to Church regularly and seek marriage counseling. Try not to raise your voice against him, it won't work ma.

I pray God will give you victory in Jesus Name.

Watch those you take advice from. Don't go asking friends who don't want your marriage to survive in their heart.

If you can introduce God to your husband, you have a jackpot!

Men who are faithful fear nobody except the God they have.

Shalom!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by baby124: 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
NwamaziNwaAro:

Have you heard of no third parties in marriage??

The only third party should be GOD
or the courts.
Who is the girlfriend? Is she not a third party? The man started it. So the woman has to use his genius ways to deal with it

1 Like

Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by KILODE1000: 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
midolian:
So what do u want to spend on, fuckgirl?

I have seen many situations where husband and wife share responsibilities and it wrked perfectly well. Husband takes the capital ones and wife takes the minor ones.

I am a woman with a clear purpose. I spend my money on condoms ( that's the only thing I can buy for a man but most of you are loose as I no wan die) human hair, bleaching creams and gluthathione injections, gold and diamond jewellery etc etc.....

I live a purpose driven life.

4 Likes

Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by thotianna: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
acume:
Divorce is not the solution to such problem, I will advise you deal with the problem this way: 1) be very prayerful 2) sit your husband down and talk to him in a polite manner 3) do my deny him regular sex even if it means using condom because of new baby 4) draw him closer 5) love him more 6) cook good food for him and bring him back. He will be yours once again, don't try to pay evil with evil, for the fact he's asking for nude pix from girl does not mean that he does not love you. Happy Sunday.

Can you honestly say you will give this advice to a man who wants to save his marriage because his wife is a slot?
Answer that question honestly to yourself. Or maybe you think woman are the ones that should always put up with maltreatment.
Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by midolian(m): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
KILODE1000:

I am a woman with a clear purpose. I spend my money on condoms ( that's the only thing I can buy for a man but most of you are loose as I no wan die) human hair, bleaching creams and gluthathione injections, gold and diamond jewellery etc etc.....

I live a purpose driven life.
SMH! I give up on u! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On / My Fiance Is Slipping Away From Me / High Chair For Baby For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.