Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,781 members, 7,844,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes (941 Views)

Social / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by lisa5: 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hmmmmm. Where do I start from? Just a year into marriage and my husband can't find succour in me asking for nudes from his girlfriend,telling her I love you,calling her baby,gisting about my own child. He's become so mean towards me wiith a 2month old baby I use my salary on the family. This is not how to pay me back. Am thinking o a divorce after having another child because he disgusts me now. I really need everyone's advice. Please help and push to homepage mods thanks and God bless.
Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
This is a very serious matter... If u think you can't fix ur relationship with ur husband, then u better seek for legal advice. cool

Good luck..

1 Like

Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by temmiedebbie(f): 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
@Op, have you tried confronting him?
Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
lisa5:
Hmmmmm. Where do I start from? Just a year into marriage and my husband can't find succour in me asking for nudes from his girlfriend,telling her I love you,calling her baby,gisting about my own child. He's become so mean towards me wiith a 2month old baby I use my salary on the family. This is not how to pay me back. Am thinking o a divorce after having another child because he disgusts me now. I really need everyone's advice. Please help and push to homepage mods thanks and God bless.

I'm sorry to hear about this.

It makes me.laugh when we feel divorce is the way out of a marriage problem.

You have to know marriages have their turbulent times, and checking out does not mean you did the right thing. And besides where will you go to afterwards? You think the next man will be better? Wait till you marry him also.

Your situation is even better (not that it is good at all) compared to what some other wives experience.

As long as it hasn't become physical abuse (else you pack out immediately), it is still salvageable.

You understand that whatever happens to us in life we must try to share the blame. And the blame you have is you picked a man like this.I am sure yyou already saw some traits but you ignored them before marriage. This is my experience with many ladies.

Now this is not to make you feel bad, its just a way of taking some form of responsibility first.

The things to do are this:

Treat him with respect and try not to have arguments with him. It is difficult but its best.

2) You have to focus on your job and your child now, try to draw your source of encouragement from caring for your child.

3) Continue to be a home maker,make his meals and treat your in-laws nicely. Don't report him to them yet. Let them discover his irresponsibility.

4) Greatest command of all - get on your knees and pray. Many wives don't know this is the most effective tool in getting a man to dance to your tune. I'm speaking from experience. You need to see the "War Room" again and again and ask God to help you. Its not just a movie, its a powerful message.
You cannot fight a man and win. You both cannot win!

Serve God and remain faithful, He will get him back for you.

You need to know that. many men are controlled by their sexual desires. But his heart still belongs to his wife. He just wants to sleep with those girls. YOU ARE THE WIFE, AND YOU WILL WIN!

Please, be careful. Try not to have sex with him until he's changed, except he uses protection - this is very important.

If you can, convince him to go to Church regularly and seek marriage counseling. Try not to raise your voice against him, it won't work ma.

I pray God will give you victory in Jesus Name.

Watch those you take advice from. Don't go asking friends who don't want your marriage to survive in their heart.

If you can introduce God to your husband, you have a jackpot!

Men who are faithful fear nobody except the God they have.

Shalom!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by Mumben(f): 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
husbands of nowadays, only a Godfearing man can stay faithful to marriage vows. Op, i feel ur pain but divorce should not be an option. Pray until something positive happens

1 Like

Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by thorpido(m): 11:35am On Nov 14, 2016
lisa5:
Why do you want to get pregnant for him again and then divorce?
You said he has become mean,why did he all of a sudden or has he been that way since you married him?
Re: Hubby Asking Girlfriend For Nudes by Amhappy(f): 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
Men don't value wives who use their salaries on the family till they get to their 60s or 70s age mark. They prefer those that give them headache. So be selfish,start using ur money to pamper yourself and save the rest.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Mummy Threatens To Take Her 3 Year Old Girl To Police - Hear Her Response / A Man Set To Marry Two Women On The Same Day In Isoko South, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.