Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Tinubu's New Party Getting More Encouragement As Supporters Storm The Streets Of - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's New Party Getting More Encouragement As Supporters Storm The Streets Of (7558 Views)

Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) / 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu / Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's New Party Getting More Encouragement As Supporters Storm The Streets Of by masseratti: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
LordAdam:

Well, the SE can pull out, but the SS never forgets.

APC and PDP will field Northern candidates. Only PDP will field a SE VP. It has already been zoned.

Tinubu will start a new party and we're all very sure that his presidential candidate will not be from the SE.

So pending any new arrangement, our choice has already been made for us. And Tinubu just drew a huge bullseye on his ass.

And we're waiting patiently for 2019 to take aim.

We forgave OBJ's sins against Alams and Ibori because of GEJ's elevation.

Tinubu's day of reckoning is coming. And all of this that is happening to him is just child's play. The worst is yet to come.

-Lord
what exactly did tinubu do against ss people? or is it because of Gej? he did same to Obj and Yaradua, so whats the fuss about? and why do you guys think Yorubas follow him?nah they don't on the contrary, If he looted the state treasurery and non of Obj Yaradua and Gej could nail him, shame on them.
Re: Tinubu's New Party Getting More Encouragement As Supporters Storm The Streets Of by LordAdam: 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
masseratti:
what exactly did tinubu do against ss people? or is it because of Gej? he did same to Obj and Yaradua, so whats the fuss about? and why do you guys think Yorubas follow him?nah they don't on the contrary, If he looted the state treasurery and non of Obj Yaradua and Gej could nail him, shame on them.

Yes, it is because of GEJ!

OBJ is his kinsman, so the SW can settle whatever issues they have. In fact, at the moment, it does not seem like they have any issue because they are in the same political camp.

Most Yorubas follow Tinubu. And it is evident that he has respect in SW even in the camps of his political opponents. He even has his admirers in the SS (majorly Edo).

A lot of people looted state treasury between 1999 and 2015 and did not end up in jail. So Tinubu is not special in that sense.

We are not hypocrites in the SS.

We simply cannot in good conscience say people like Igbinedion or Odilli are not corrupt and say only Tinubu is corrupt. We don't roll like that. The only people who do that are the Yorubas. Anyone in your good book is a saint, those not in it are demons.

And politics shouldn't always be about nailing people. It's that vindictive type of politics that makes politics a do-or-die affair. And we in the SS are more mature than that.

The fact is that PDP had left people like Tinubu, Atiku, Buhari, and even IBB to stay in national limelight without seeking to clip their wings in a major way like APC is doing to Tinubu and may soon do to Atiku.

Tinubu was not satisfied with his regional empire that was guaranteed under GEJ and PDP. He was greedy (or ambitious, depending on how you look at it), and he sided with the option that made more political sense to him in 2015. He did that while acknowledging the risk of the blow back from other Southern regions and DID NOT CARE.

He owes us no apology for his decision. And so we owe him no apology for the decision we are making.

The SW knew what they were getting into when they sided with the North against the SS/SE. It's politics. So you guys should be willing to bear the consequences as well. Don't try to flip the issue on us. If the North hadn't clipped the wings of Tinubu. There would be no talk about Southern Unity today. Sometimes, you guys behave like you are dealing with foo.ls.

The SS already has oil. We feed the nation. We've already had 6 years in the presidency and 2 years in the Vice Presidency. History wouldn't change. We were in charge during one of Nigeria's most prosperous times. We don't want secession, and already have a degree of resource control (13%). We have NDDC and a specific Ministry. When we have our complaints, we have the ears of the C-in-C, whether he is a Fulani, Yoruba, or even from outer space.

Therefore, the SW is useless to the SS, because there is nothing they can do for us that wouldn't benefit them too.

No matter how educated you are, you simply cannot forgive a person who destroys your family name in front of your enemy.

Tinubu is a moi moi case (maybe he feels because the Afenifere are willing to save his ass, we would too). The worst is yet to come. Awolowo and MKO that had the blessing of the SS were destroyed politically by the North and nothing happened. It's now Tinubu who is cursed in every other region (NE, NW, NC, SS, and SE) that we'd lose sleep over.

You guys are sophisticated. Win your battle alone and share the spoils by yourself. We are not interested.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's New Party Getting More Encouragement As Supporters Storm The Streets Of by masseratti: 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
LordAdam:

Yes, it is because of GEJ!

OBJ is his kinsman, so the SW can settle whatever issues they have. In fact, at the moment, it does not seem like they have any issue because they are in the same political camp.

Most Yorubas follow Tinubu. And it is evident that he has respect in SW evnen in the camps of his political opponents. He even has his admirers in the SS (majorly Edo).

A lot of people looted state treasury between 1999 and 2015 and did not end up in jail. So Tinubu is not special in that sense.

We are not hypocrites in the SS.

We simply cannot in good conscience say people like Igbinedion or Odilli are not corrupt and say only Tinubu is corrupt. We don't roll like that. The only people who do that are the Yorubas. Anyone in your good book is a saint, those not in it are demons.

And politics shouldn't always be about nailing people. It's that vindictive type of politics that makes politics a do-or-die affair. And we in the SS are more mature than that.

The fact is that PDP had left people like Tinubu, Atiku, Buhari, and even IBB to stay in national limelight without seeking to clip their wings in a major way like APC is doing to Tinubu and may soon do to Atiku.

Tinubu was not satisfied with his regional empire that was guaranteed under GEJ and PDP. He was greedy (or ambitious, depending on how you look at it), and he sided with the option that made more political sense to him in 2015. He did that while acknowledging the risk of the blow back from other Southern regions and DID NOT CARE.

He owes us no apology for his decision. And so we owe him no apology for the decision we are making.

The SW knew what they were getting into when they sided with the North against the SS/SE. It's politics. So you guys should be willing to bear the consequences as well. Don't try to flip the issue on us. If the North hadn't clipped the wings of Tinubu. There would be no talk about Southern Unity today. Sometimes, you guys behave like you are dealing with foo.ls.

The SS already has oil. We feed the nation. We've already had 6 years in the presidency and 2 years in the Vice Presidency. History wouldn't change. We were in charge during one of Nigeria's most prosperous times. We don't want secession, and already have a degree of resource control (13%). We have NDDC and a specific Ministry. When we have our complaints, we have the ears of the C-in-C, whether he is a Fulani, Yoruba, or even from outer space.

Therefore, the SW is useless to the SS, because there is nothing they can do for us that wouldn't benefit them too.

No matter how educated you are, you simply cannot forgive a person who destroys your family name in front of your enemy.

Tinubu is a moi moi case (maybe he feels because the Afenifere are willing to save his ass, we would too). The worst is yet to come. Awolowo and MKO that had the blessing of the SS were destroyed politically by the North and nothing happened. It's now Tinubu who is cursed in every other region (NE, NW, NC, SS, and SE) that we'd lose sleep over.

You guys are sophisticated. Win your battle alone and share the spoils by yourself. We are not interested.

-Lord
i for one am not fighting for tinubu, you guys still don't get the point, apart from Lagos and Osun state he has no influence more than other politicians, Amosun with or without Tinubu would have won Ogun state, same with Ajimobi, the people were fed up with Daniel And Oshoba, and Akala was not an option for the people of Oyo, get all that right.
That said Gej, people loot under him, same with Obj and Yaradua, Tinubu was their adversary
Thats sw/ss/nw, so What's your point exactly? putting the whole sw against the ss/se all because they got rid of an incompetent Gej, if PMB fails we vote him out again, I don't think Tinubu will smell presidency cos Of his political enemies, joining all Sw people together is very myopic.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's New Party Getting More Encouragement As Supporters Storm The Streets Of by LordAdam: 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
masseratti:
i for one am not fighting for tinubu, you guys still don't get the point, apart from Lagos and Osun state he has no influence more than other politicians, Amosun with or without Tinubu would have won Ogun state, same with Ajimobi, the people were fed up with Daniel And Oshoba, and Akala was not an option for the people of Oyo, get all that right.
That said Gej, people loot under him, same with Obj and Yaradua, Tinubu was their adversary
Thats sw/ss/nw, so What's your point exactly? putting the whole sw against the ss/se all because they got rid of an incompetent Gej, if PMB fails we vote him out again, I don't think Tinubu will smell presidency cos Of his political enemies, joining all Sw people together is very myopic.

I'm not going to pretend I do not get your point. I get it. I think GEJ even got more than 30% of the votes in SW during the 2015 elections.

But, you have to understand the bloc thing.

All of the SS supported GEJ, but a significant part of Edo state voted against him. That does not change the fact that the region supported GEJ. Same thing in SE. A significant part of Imo voted against him. The North did not vote overwhelmingly for Buhari. States like Taraba voted well for GEJ.

So, it is pointless to cherry pick.

The SW as a bloc supported and voted for Buhari. That is how the SS sees it. Even when Afenifere and OPC wanted the opposite, Tinubu delivered the SW. The media machinery was rolled out, and the votes were counted.

And let me give you a peace of my mind. You do not insult GEJ on the same post and try to court the favor of SS. OBJ is still respected in the SS despite his own flagrant abuse of power and corruption. Remember he spent $15b on power and only added 1000 MW to the national grid.

So, you dare not say GEJ is incompetent, and try to justify the actions of Tinubu and his cronies. Such insolence!

In fact, I'm done talking to you.

Let's all wait until 2019. We are not big talkers in the SS. The king of Nembe took out a colonial outpost, kidnapped the whites there, and ate them to register his displeasure against the crown during the colonial era. The Oba of Benin beheaded whites who were unfortunate to visit at the wrong time. Those kings lost their thrones, but it should give you an idea of the people living in the SS.

We're cold, calculating, ruthless people. It's why we're at war with the FG and still negotiating at the same time. So, I'm waiting to see how the SW would size up to the Northern hegemony.

Nobody is voting out Buhari in 2019 if he wants to remain there. He is a Fulani general, not an understanding SSner.

Don't think so? Well, Tinubu stayed in Nigeria for the most of GEJ's 6 years tenure. Where the mess is the sissy now? Bloody coward is holed up in London. Can't even react to a fellow party member threatening to impregnate his wife. His words don't hold weight in a party he founded.

The SW and Tinubu has been used, dumped, and destroyed. And you guys are scampering looking for allies when there are none. We in the SS are waiting for the right time to inflict the fatal blow.

If the SW wants to vote Buhari out by themselves, they can try. You guys should just watch your backs going into this head-on with the North.

Fix your mistake yourselves. You guys are part of the 97% remember!

The SS never forgives, we never forget.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's New Party Getting More Encouragement As Supporters Storm The Streets Of by phemmie06(m): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
APC RIP
Re: Tinubu's New Party Getting More Encouragement As Supporters Storm The Streets Of by masseratti: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
LordAdam:

I'm not going to pretend I do not get your point. I get it. I think GEJ even got more than 30% of the votes in SW during the 2015 elections.

But, you have to understand the bloc thing.

All of the SS supported GEJ, but a significant part of Edo state voted against him. That does not change the fact that the region supported GEJ. Same thing in SE. A significant part of Imo voted against him. The North did not vote overwhelmingly for Buhari. States like Taraba voted well for GEJ.

So, it is pointless to cherry pick.

The SW as a bloc supported and voted for Buhari. That is how the SS sees it. Even when Afenifere and OPC wanted the opposite, Tinubu delivered the SW. The media machinery was rolled out, and the votes were counted.

And let me give you a peace of my mind. You do not insult GEJ on the same post and try to court the favor of SS. OBJ is still respected in the SS despite his own flagrant abuse of power and corruption. Remember he spent $15b on power and only added 1000 MW to the national grid.

So, you dare not say GEJ is incompetent, and try to justify the actions of Tinubu and his cronies. Such insolence!

In fact, I'm done talking to you.

Let's all wait until 2019. We are not big talkers in the SS. The king of Nembe took out a colonial outpost, kidnapped the whites there, and ate them to register his displeasure against the crown during the colonial era. The Oba of Benin beheaded whites who were unfortunate to visit at the wrong time. Those kings lost their thrones, but it should give you an idea of the people living in the SS.

We're cold, calculating, ruthless people. It's why we're at war with the FG and still negotiating at the same time. So, I'm waiting to see how the SW would size up to the Northern hegemony.

Nobody is voting out Buhari in 2019 if he wants to remain there. He is a Fulani general, not an understanding SSner.

Don't think so? Well, Tinubu stayed in Nigeria for the most of GEJ's 6 years tenure. Where the mess is the sissy now? Bloody coward is holed up in London. Can't even react to a fellow party member threatening to impregnate his wife. His words don't hold weight in a party he founded.

The SW and Tinubu has been used, dumped, and destroyed. And you guys are scampering looking for allies when there are none. We in the SS are waiting for the right time to inflict the fatal blow.

If the SW wants to vote Buhari out by themselves, they can try. You guys should just watch your backs going into this head-on with the North.

Fix your mistake yourselves. You guys are part of the 97% remember!

The SS never forgives, we never forget.

-Lord
i hate people who distort history with utmost passion, its very convenient for you to call the North the "North" forgetting the North has Nw, Ne and Nc the Equivalent of Ss here in the South, your bile hate for Tinubu a man I don't give two F about anyway is controlling the Sw is you swimming in a pool of ignorance, Pmb won Sw vote by just 200k, whatever non sense you ve being writing is insulting to Yorubas that voted for Gej, millions of them, was tinubu able to control them? what about the Nc people are you going to get rid of them too because of the fact that they voted Pmb? Gej won in Ekiti i hope you remember that, are they not in the sw? just like you pointed out people from Edo and Imo.

Tinubu and his cohorts should go and settle themselves,
Holding forts for bunch of criminals calling themselves politicians is what I can't stand.

If you want to know Tinubu source of wealth its very easy, 5% to Alpha beta, he took advantage of the laws, he didn't break it, the loop holes, so If his wealth amazes you, thats it, its not rocket science.

Anyone in the center from anywhere in the country will be voted out if found incompetent and corrupt, enough of tribal ethnic sentiment,
All the fight you are fighting for Gej should rather be used to get resource control, you are telling me about a king eating a white man, cannibalsm.
Re: Tinubu's New Party Getting More Encouragement As Supporters Storm The Streets Of by LordAdam: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2016
masseratti:
[s]i hate people who distort history with utmost passion, its very convenient for you to call the North the "North" forgetting the North has Nw, Ne and Nc the Equivalent of Ss here in the South, your bile hate for Tinubu a man I don't give two F about anyway is controlling the Sw is you swimming in a pool of ignorance, Pmb won Sw vote by just 200k, whatever non sense you ve being writing is insulting to Yorubas that voted for Gej, millions of them, was tinubu able to control them? what about the Nc people are you going to get rid of them too because of the fact that they voted Pmb? Gej won in Ekiti i hope you remember that, are they not in the sw? just like you pointed out people from Edo and Imo.

Tinubu and his cohorts should go and settle themselves,
Holding forts for bunch of criminals calling themselves politicians is what I can't stand.

If you want to know Tinubu source of wealth its very easy, 5% to Alpha beta, he took advantage of the laws, he didn't break it, the loop holes, so If his wealth amazes you, thats it, its not rocket science.

Anyone in the center from anywhere in the country will be voted out if found incompetent and corrupt, enough of tribal ethnic sentiment,
All the fight you are fighting for Gej should rather be used to get resource control, you are telling me about a king eating a white man, cannibalsm. [/s]

I wrote two things you probably didn't take to heart.

I'm done talking to you.

And:

Let's wait until 2019.

-Lord
Re: Tinubu's New Party Getting More Encouragement As Supporters Storm The Streets Of by masseratti: 11:38am On Nov 19, 2016
LordAdam:

I wrote two things you probably didn't take to heart.

I'm done talking to you.

And:

Let's wait until 2019.

-Lord
goan park well abeg... am done
Re: Tinubu's New Party Getting More Encouragement As Supporters Storm The Streets Of by fhelihx(m): 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
greymiles:

Religion!!!! see ur life. shey na u go stand with God abi na God go stand wit u

modafuckin pervert

Mumu, then what"s yours to quote me..it"s my world ..deal with your life not others shii
Re: Tinubu's New Party Getting More Encouragement As Supporters Storm The Streets Of by mazifrankmore: 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
LadyExcellency:

It hasn't gotten to that, we know what is good for us lest they take us for fools.

The truth is that the North will produce the president come 2019 but it must be a power sharing deal between the major blocks that must agree to total restructuring of the present political system.

Without the Southwest backing the Southeast in any alliance with the North, the North will become a bullying husband likewise the Southwest entering into alliance without the East.

A situation where a presidential candidate gets anything less than 25% in 5 States of a region is totally unacceptable.

Any revenge to punish oneself inclusive is stupidity of first order. Remember, an Igbo adage says "you don't kill a person you will bear the consequences/cost of the burial and other social ills following the death"
u must have grey hair in your hairs! U spoke well nwanne oma.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Presbyterian Church Of Biafra In 1858 / Imo Assembly Denies Endorsing Uche Nwosu, Okorocha's Son-in-law For Governor / Aminu Shagali Gives N19M To Students For Scholarship In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.