Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms (26998 Views)

8000 Boko Haram Members Surrender Voluntarily – Military / Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) / 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender – DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by baski92(m): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
soberdrunk:
Chai!!! I shouldnt have taken "33" when the barman told me "gulder" has finished ooooo!!! Now it has messed with my eyesight because am not seeing arms nor charms.........
you better get sense that if you no want may thunder fire you

Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by Thisis2raw(m): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
I was there. The guy putting on the white shirt is the George Abe.
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by Sylvester70(m): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
na now dem done start to de submit guns.mtchee if govt pay 5k to five people dem go come pose say dem be NDA, abeg make I hear word NDA ko b.a ni
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by Izonpikin: 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
kropotkin2:
@Izonpikin na you dey in de red shirt? It is time to disavow militancy and criminality, embrace peace and goodwill for the progress of the Nigerian nation
shey ona been no want peace and progress when ona watch and hail buhari and him colleagues dey defend bokoharam..now ona want peace because of oil....

grin grin grin

Cheiii...no be who first do dey pain oooo.... grin
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
Izonpikin:
shey ona been no want peace and progress when ona watch and hail buhari and him colleagues dey defend bokoharam..now ona want peace because of oil....

grin grin grin

Cheiii...no be who first do dey pain oooo.... grin
De oil must flow. God bless Nigeria
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by Izonpikin: 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:
[size=13pt]NOTICE THAT NOBODY HAS BEEN ARRESTED FOR THE BOKO HARAM INSURGENCY!

NOBODY FROM THE NORTH HAS CONDEMNED BOKO HARAM!

WE ARE TIRED OF THESE CHEAP PROPAGANDA!!![/size]
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by Izonpikin: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
kropotkin2:
De oil must flow. God bless Nigeria
kropotkin2 go and farm...or rather wait on the oil that is soon to be discovered and produced in the north.... grin grin cheesy tongue
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by olajizz01(m): 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Buharimustdie:
The Afonjas will be jubilating right now because they think free oyel will start flowing to their Lagos.

The real men in the creeks will never surrender except they get what they want .
Flatty,I think Afonja had cellected your wife b4,because if not so the hatred will never strong to this level,but upon all your hatred,if you didnt reach Afonja's land,you won't eat.
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by Duru1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nigerians are full of it.
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
Izonpikin:
kropotkin2 go and farm...or rather wait on the oil that is soon to be discovered and produced in the north.... grin grin cheesy tongue
Thank you for your friendly advice, but before i can afford to buy a hoe, the oyel in thee delta seems good enough to sustain us all. Why be greedy and bunker what belongs to us all?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by berrystunn(m): 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
Scam everywhere.
FG mugu
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by femliany(m): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:

WE ARE TIRED OF THESE CHEAPPAGANDA!!![/size]
e be like say na true you dey talk....but if na for France,they will be the first to condemn

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by checkolatunji: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
harlems02:
I can't see any arms nor charms. [b]Who there ix d leader of the militants? [/b]Amnesty!! What are the consequences?

Teacher no teach me nonsense grin grin grin
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by Izonpikin: 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
kropotkin2:
Thank you for your friendly advice, but before i can afford to buy a hoe, the oyel in thee delta seems good enough to sustain us all. Why be greedy and bunker what belongs to us all?
see...we have always been a good cheerful and happy people until the north nuked whatever brought about peace in this country...

Reason why I say no be who wey start wahala dey enjoy at the end...

Niger deltans have always been good neighbors until this country turned us into what you see today..

Because weve been so cheerful we now have northerners heading dpr and the nnpc...shey you see where our cheerfulness carry us reach??..and on top of that the mofos feel they can do what they like with the oil in the niger delta and then we should keep shut...

They want to rule nigeria like its their birth right...we we want to control our oyel because in all sense it is ourbirth right....

No be one person get this country oooo...

Buhari threatened to use force ontop our own natural resource...you in particular cheered him..

Guy wey suppose call for negotiations since dey threaten us like say we dey 1960....mtsheew
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
Izonpikin:
see...we have always been a good cheerful and happy people until the north nuked whatever brought about peace in this country...

Reason why I say no be who wey start wahala dey enjoy at the end...

Niger deltans have always been good neighbors until this country turned us into what you see today..

Because weve been so cheerful we now have northerners heading dpr and the nnpc...shey you see where our cheerfulness carry us reach??..and on top of that the mofos feel they can do what they like with the oil in the niger delta and then we should keep shut...

They want to rule nigeria like its their birth right...we we want to control our oyel because in all sense it is ourbirth right....

No be one person get this country oooo...

Buhari threatened to use force ontop our own natural resource...

Guy wey suppose call for negotiations since dey threaten us like say we dey 1960....mtsheew
I honestly dont even know what the hell you are talking about
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by Izonpikin: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
kropotkin2:
I honestly dont even know what the hell you are talking about
grin grin

I am only telling you that until we get that respect from you guys no more free oil like nothing happened...

If you guys need oil then act like you need it...

Be friendly with the owners....
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by neonly: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Buharimustdie:
The Afonjas will be jubilating right now because they think free oyel will start flowing to their Lagos.

The real men in the creeks will never surrender except they get what they want .
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin

I am only telling you that until we get that respect from you guys no more free oil like nothing happened...

If you guys need oil then act like you need it...

Be friendly with the owners....
Have you ever heard of the shark and crocodile smile? grin
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by gregyboy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
[color=#550000][/color] nja delta surrender how
tell me burahi is dead i will believe that ....gringringrin i think dey bought new wepon .....
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by samwayne154(m): 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
Daniel058:
Chai

eh, if I dey there I for go borrow money go buy one double barrel come surrender.. Moni for be Yakari!! nwanne!

K'ayi ruo maths here

Borrow 100 pin== buy 2 double barrel go surrender, dem go reward me with at least 2m

My bank alert na gbagam!!

grin

Igbo man and money

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by ultimatebas(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
kropotkin2:
I guess you meant WALL GECKO not CROCODILE because i heard their CROCODILE doesn't operate at night. So i can unequivocally say it a WALL GECKO smile grin
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by ekestic1976(f): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
Buharimustdie:

What a small mind! Shows you have never exacted your illiterate mind in any noble engagement. Informed minds are thinking of how best to unite our peoples towards creating a great and modern nation, free from bitterness and entrenched bigotry, but all that a small mind like yours could engender is the trash you posted here! People like you eternally indwells the lowest scum of societal effluent.
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by bethelmendels(m): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Group distributes free clothes to indigent kids and destitutes at Agege, Lagos
A humanitarian organization, Voice of Divine Truth International Outreach aka Voice of Change Network, stormed the Agege area of Lagos state recently to demonstrate love and compassion towards the destitutes and beggars in that axis, by distributing free clothes to them. This exercise is in line with the Project-Help-a-Child Free Cloth Bank launched recently by the group. The idea behind the cloth bank project is to collect unused clothing and other household items from the rich and average income families, and share them to the poor and the less privilege amongst us. This will mitigate the ugly situation where many people go about naked or scantily dressed, especially vulnerable poor kids.
The leader of the group, Azemobor Gregory, disclosed that the organization has a divine mandate to propagate the virtue of love amongst humanity, and that is why they have embarked on various projects that practically demonstrate love. Amongst such project are : Project-Help-a-Child Global Campaign, Free cloth bank, Free hospital services, Free food Kitchen and Free educational Institutions( free primary/secondary school and free university). According to Azemobor, These facilities obviously, will make life meaningful for the poor and the less privilege amongst us.
“The vision of the organization is to build a Charity Village that will have Free cloth bank warehouse; Free hospital facility, Free food Kitchen; and Free educational Institutions( free primary/secondary school and free university. The Charity Village will become a place of solace and refuge to those that have been unfairly treated and neglected by an unjust society”, Azemobor explained.
Speaking during the free cloth distribution exercise, He said “what we are doing here is to demonstrate practical compassion by providing free clothing to our brothers and sister, and this is a strong message of love to everyone, that we should learn how to be our brothers’ keeper by lending a helping hand to the needy around us. Let me also encourage us to always give whatever we have that we don’t need to the needy. Many of us for instance, have wardrobes loaded with unused clothes! Let me say these, If you have some clothes that you have not worn for the past six months, you don’t need them, give that out to the less privilege!
“Let me also use this opportunity to invite you to partner with the free cloth bank project. If you live in Lagos and you have some clothes to donate, just put them together and give us a call we shall be there to pick them up. You could also become a Coordinator, whose duty is to talk to people and collect their unused clothes for us. Everyone can be a part of this project and together we can create a world where nobody lives in lack”
The distribution exercise at Agege, Lagos was a huge success as many indigent kids, destitutes and beggars trooped out to receive free clothing. They were full of joy and praises for the organization. It was indeed a day to remember! A day when “God’ literally visited these hapless members of the society and showed them unusual kindness
If you have some clothes for us, please kindly contact us on +2348084701414, +2348087656176 .email: info@projecthelpachild.com
https://web.facebook.com/azemobor.gregory
https://web.facebook.com/azemobor.gregory/media_set?set=a.1372606392779571.1073741840.100000906708023&type=3&pnref=story
Watch live video
https://web.facebook.com/azemobor.gregory/videos/1372063486167195/
https://web.facebook.com/projecthelpachild/

Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by ekestic1976(f): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
ekestic1976:
What a small mind! Shows you have never exacted your illiterate mind in any noble engagement. Informed minds are thinking of how best to unite our peoples towards creating a great and modern nation, free from bitterness and entrenched bigotry, but all that a small mind like yours could engender is the trash you posted here! People like you eternally indwells the lowest scum of societal effluent.
Buharimustdie:

Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by iamharkinwaley: 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
Are my eyes deceiving me, m I d only one not seeing the charms and ammunitions?
Nah one family burial pics op used create and back up topic....
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by legibow: 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
Una for do any how , so that you can see any how.... You wil then know why they say we have the best land army
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by mrgreen4real(m): 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
You see any arm?
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by Cletus77(m): 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
suppose say dem dey use dis their abro lives help fight boko haram, e for better!
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by AnanseK(m): 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:

WE ARE TIRED OF THESE CHEAP PROPAGANDA!!![/size]

What planet are living on?
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by Izonpikin: 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
kropotkin2:
crocodile smile is full of shiiiiiit...the reality on ground is higher than that fake crocodile arrangement...crocodiles that can't protect pipelines by 1am... grin grin

Oboy leave issue..by the time things mature all of ona go beg for negotiation...
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by KingNom(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
THE NIGERIA SOLUTION: A MIND RE-DRIVE
Dear Mr. President, I suggest we make the best use of your tenure to fix the basic FOUNDATIONAL PROBLEM to all our problems as an emerging Great Country: the AVERAGE NIGERIAN MINDSET! Here we can fix the many issues of our Country by using 'ONE STONE to kill a thousand birds'.
Let us use the MIND RE-DRIVE STRATEGY. This is by renewing the minds of Nigerians (as many are with respect to Integrity, corrupt) through an AGGRESSIVE value reorientation campaign using all forms of Public and Private Agencies and media; Tv, radio, internet Print media, even the movies, musical artistes etc.
If the President through his powers ( with our Governors and other Political office holders) together with the teeming population can reproduce an 'Integrity' mindset in the average citizen, his work will be made much more easy in fixing Nigeria, cutting down the giant tree of Nigeria problems from its MAIN ROOT.
'Get a person to think of doing a thing AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do it.' Get the Nigerian person to think of doing the right thing righlty AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do the right thing rightly.'
Then will we have many 'high integrity persons' almost everywhere, fixing Nigeria. This way, the 'REAL POSITIVE CHANGE' will be deeply entrenched and sustainable for future generations.
A tree cannot make a forest alone, BUT CAN, through reproduction. Just Imagine if every Nigerian was thinking and acting with integrity at the various levels of our society, how our Country will be, Paradise!
If we fix our 'Integrity' values as individuals and as a Country, God helping us; Nigeria will become Paradise! _St. Nom S.
Pls share till it reaches everyone, We can be Great again, even Greater than ever before!!
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by yusufficient(m): 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
WHERE ARE THERE WEAPONS ....chai..
PEOPLE CAN lieee...!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N5,000 Stipend: How We Identified Beneficiaries – Presidency / El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest / 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.