Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Re - Scam Alert!!! (JUDE IBRO) - Please Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Re - Scam Alert!!! (JUDE IBRO) - Please Help (1020 Views)

Re: Scam Alert! Adam Tijani Is A Notorious Thief And Scammer!!! / Meet Jude Igwemezie, Biography, Won A $500 Million Contract In Iraq / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re - Scam Alert!!! (JUDE IBRO) - Please Help by bros1234(m): 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hi all,

Something fishy is going on and I dont understand it. I opened a thread on Amazon Kindle here some 3 months ago and have been providing free update and free advice to anyone trying to publish books on Kindle.

Thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/3269169/modified-making-money-publishing-amazon

At the 9th page of the thread, someone bumps in and says that people should beware of dealing with the OP, that his real name is Jude Ibro and that he is a scammer. His exact post in the quoted below:

I want to use this opportunity to inform and warn anyone who does business with Jude Ibro nairaland moniker bros1234 and bros12345 that s/he does so at her/his own risk.

This is because I have very strong reason with evidence - which I will make available shortly - that he is a scammer! He uses gentle words and evidence from his kindle sales to bamboozle and sway you to part with your cash for services he will never render.

Like I said, to be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Watch this space.

I was confused for the following reasons.

1. Yes, the above usernames bros1234 and bros12345 are my monikers..(that's the monikers the complainant stated scammed him)

2. My full names are not Jude Ibro (that is the name the complainant stated scammed him)

3. I have never received money from any Nairalander in the form of payment for service or product.

4. Since I started that thread, I have only offered free advice and never asked for monetary compensation.

5. Right now, I am as confused as everyone regarding this accusation, but I'm also glad it's coming out. I want to know what's happening. Just so we can set the record straight.

Just like I stated in that thread:

I want anyone with any kind of details to come forward.

My name is not Jude Ibro. That's for real.

I'll provide my real name and link to my amazon books, payments, payoneer, all. I'll provide login details to trusted investigators willing to take this matter up.

People can also come to my office for confirmation.

Something fishy is going on and I don't know it unless I know details. My office is at Ikeja, 6 Alen Avenue.

Please who is coming and when are รป coming.

Is it possible that someone hijacks another person's moniker on Nairaland and use it to sell something or solicit for funds.

I am very confused right now. Please guys come in and help

Thanks

Accuser's moniker: lobell
Re: Re - Scam Alert!!! (JUDE IBRO) - Please Help by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
Maybe someone scammed him in your name
Re: Re - Scam Alert!!! (JUDE IBRO) - Please Help by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
we have a case of identity theft.

where are the nairaland detectives?
Re: Re - Scam Alert!!! (JUDE IBRO) - Please Help by biuti(f): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mention the monika of the accuser here to come and explain what he/she sees nah
Re: Re - Scam Alert!!! (JUDE IBRO) - Please Help by bros1234(m): 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
biuti:
Mention the monika of the accuser here to come and explain what he/she sees nah

Updated in the first post. Here is it for emphasis' sake: lobell:

He needs to come up with details. I also would like anyone with details of being scammed by Jude Ibro to come up with details. I need to really understand what's happening.

lobell:
I want to use this opportunity to inform and warn anyone who does business with Jude Ibro nairaland moniker bros1234 and bros12345 that s/he does so at her/his own risk.

This is because I have very strong reason with evidence - which I will make available shortly - that he is a scammer! He uses gentle words and evidence from his kindle sales to bamboozle and sway you to part with your cash for services he will never render.

Like I said, to be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Watch this space.
Re: Re - Scam Alert!!! (JUDE IBRO) - Please Help by yomalex(m): 12:00am On Nov 14, 2016
Seun lalasticlala Mynd44 your attention please
Re: Re - Scam Alert!!! (JUDE IBRO) - Please Help by vikings809: 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
the guy's username is judeibro.

He's a greedy scammer.

He probably has other monikers as well.
Re: Re - Scam Alert!!! (JUDE IBRO) - Please Help by sirblend: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hello bro
Good day.
I recently registered on Amazon kindle and I have also published a book.
How do I get my loyalty from Amazon considering the I was not asked for my payoneer details?.

(1) (Reply)

What / 22 / Free Gold Tokens Here..limited Time..cryptoworld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.