Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image (35456 Views)

John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched / Three Allegedly Died Of Generator Fume In Benin City (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by clinton2b: 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
More photos please
Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by legibow: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
Wonderful, so anybody that die in benin now , na cutlist
Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by twentyk(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
devil be like "damn trully the heart of man is wicked....
Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by july66: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
etiosa97:
Resident woke up to see this man killed this morning. This happened at Sogbeb Filling station, Upper sokponba road, Benin city.! The body was evacuated at about 9:30 am by the police. Nobody knows why he's killed, but people were saying the man was cultist.
Frankly this is evil of the highest order. Nemesis will catch up sooner or later because when you kill by the sword, you must surely die by the sword.
Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by paradigmshift(m): 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
that's my area, I was there live. another guy has been killed this evening . the score is 1-1 now.... guys no get joy

1 Like

Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by DancingSkeleton(m): 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
baybeeboi:
Hacked to death.

And some guy was trying to give me d advantages of being a frat just last week.
flee from them my broda
Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
benueguy:

Pls shed some light
Upper sakponba boys dine and wine with the devil himself(the are a few gud ones though)but its a dreaded area.God help our youths.
Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by paradigmshift(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
benueguy:

Pls shed some light

upper sakponba was the area d guy was killed but I live there. upper sakponba is a hood of cultism and all manner of people . I live there though but it's the best place to live cos it's fun . so the guy running away may be he hands no clean . another guy has been killed again this evening as am replying u and its few distance from that area.....head dey roll.
Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by ihimiray(m): 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
O boy Na that stick em use burst the head..... It a game though... Plus one
Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by SeunPhantom(m): 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
I kunle abiamo oooo I kunle abiamo oooo shocked

Eni to pa bobo yi o ni ku iku re oo.. Iku oro lo ma ku..

idile re ma run tan patapata ni oo..

Ase gun
Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by XaintJoel20: 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
baybeeboi:
Hacked to death.

Please don't give them a listening ear. Frat is deadly.
Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by paradigmshift(m): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

Upper sakponba boys dine and wine with the devil himself(the are a few gud ones though)but its a dreaded area.God help our youths.

which devil are they partying with? cult no dey Abuja or gra. upper is a deadly zone that all and they don't tolerate. I live in upper bro and another one has been killed ..upper is the best place to live, light n road dey...
Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by Chibenze(m): 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
baybeeboi:
Hacked to death.

run away frm them
Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by Realhommie(m): 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
paradigmshift:

upper sakponba was the area d guy was killed but I live there. upper sakponba is a hood of cultism and all manner of people . I live there though but it's the best place to live cos it's fun . so the guy running away may be he hands no clean . another guy has been killed again this evening as am replying u and its few distance from that area.....head dey roll.
This is serious... And what are security operatives doing

May God help us
Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by samuel051: 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
mordtonia:
Upper sakponba.... and they're asking how he was killed lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed

*running away*
upper sakponba,d most evil and deadliest place in Benin city i fear upper pass APC and PDP thugs...
Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by ahamonyeka(m): 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
Upper sakponba and cultism are like

Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by paradigmshift(m): 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
Realhommie:
This is serious... And what are security operatives doing

May God help us

they can't do shit because they know who dey do am...them.go arrest innocent people... most of this new new recruit police na cultist too
Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by trumpclinton247: 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
lyricalz:
Cultism related death every where, n the cultist do boast openly, its high time d govt look into this, 40yrs jail term for cult members, life in jail 4 cultist who disturb public peace, n dealth penalty for cultist involved in murder or attempt to commit murder, our legislators instead of dem to look into beta tinz, dey talking bout MMM. Mumu pple.
...is it when they government officials hitmen
Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lol, dem dn use dis one count score cheesy cheesy. See airlord don die like fly again.
Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by raphieMontella: 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
lyricalz:
Cultism related death every where, n the cultist do boast openly, its high time d govt look into this, 40yrs jail term for cult members, life in jail 4 cultist who disturb public peace, n dealth penalty for cultist involved in murder or attempt to commit murder, our legislators instead of dem to look into beta tinz, dey talking bout MMM. Mumu pple.
1001% support for this
Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by SonofHim: 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
Upper Sakponba and M M way axis are cultists zones. So what will he tell his Maker? That he wasted his life just because he wanted to belong. Now flies are feasting on his cerebrum. Smh.
Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by Techguyz(m): 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
chaiiii sad sad sad

Ayie yi ma Burru!!!

1 Like

Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by Realhommie(m): 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
paradigmshift:

they can't do shit because they know who dey do am...them.go arrest innocent people... most of this new new recruit police na cultist too
Yea you're probably right though..... Na wa ooo, na only God fit protect man ooo.
Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by sirfee(m): 12:07am On Nov 14, 2016
mordtonia:
Upper sakponba.... and they're asking how he was killed lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed

*running away*
please say something don't run away
Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by lanrejoe10: 12:08am On Nov 14, 2016
These are one of numerous reasons...a mad man would see a sane man and label us 'Mad men'.
Cos the level of our wickedness marvels the lunatic dudes

1 Like

Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by Elvinho2244(m): 12:27am On Nov 14, 2016
Them wan spoil things for b-side again.... Na so dem still cast dia sef last mber month... #I sidon dey look dem with LCD, HD plasma
Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by RighteousI: 1:40am On Nov 14, 2016

Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by etiosa97(m): 1:46am On Nov 14, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

it's getting calm now..! most of the bad one's have gone to italy now
Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by AbuMikey(m): 1:54am On Nov 14, 2016
Now I see why John(not real name) has refused to go out in a month now. Always complaining of frat Unrest.
Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by Tpl2015: 2:56am On Nov 14, 2016
God griefs over mankind's wickedness. This is why it repented of God of creating human being, WiCKEDNESS.
Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 8:25am On Nov 14, 2016
So bad
Re: This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 14, 2016
It's upper, the only reason that place is now calm is because most of them have trekked to libya, and some of them have moved away but expect more news like this from other parts of town between now and early January, especially ekehuan, isihor, oluku,their safe heaven is ikpoba hill, all men there no matter which color you fly don't spill blood on ikp ground, wetin concern me,na dem know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) / Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl / Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.