Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State (21654 Views)

Photos Of Mr. Peter Obi Inducing Anambra Voters With Money / Solomon Dalung Drinking Tea With Bread At Bauchi Road Motor Park, Jos / APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by ABchukso(m): 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hahhahahahahahaha... Worris dis menhhh... Wonders shall never end in this country. Chai! Our forefathers will be kicking at their casket by now on whats happening in this country. Not even agege bread
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by fmzzy(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
bread of life,no vote for Haketi
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by ebakhaiyhe(m): 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
Is this not corruption
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by jpphilips(m): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
Babysheart:

You can even go ahead and ask me if that's even bread. Or if it's the APC logo that is on it.

People like you are the reason we are stuck in this present quagmire. You spend time you ought to use in asking question and seeking solutions to questioning the colour of the back of your palm.

I'll indulge you. Yes, it's my name and image on that loaf of bread.

Take heart!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Leads Rescue Operation At Accident Scene / PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. / A Forensic Analysis Of The Orubebe's Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.