Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Donation To The Clinton's : Lauretta Onochie Lied Against Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donation To The Clinton's : Lauretta Onochie Lied Against Reno Omokri (752 Views)

Reno: Lauretta Onochie Is Lizard In Aso Rock, Runs Girl Working For President / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donation To The Clinton's : Lauretta Onochie Lied Against Reno Omokri by YouthsPC0: 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
Much as i dont want to get into the controversy of whether Buhari and his men donated our meagre resources to the Clinton's I am compelled to ex -ray Lauretta attempt to drag Reno into the controversy.

The just concluded US election just ended up showing how corrupt the American system truly is, but for Wikileak nobody would have known that the Denator Bernie Sanders and other Presidential hopefuls were running against Hillary Clinton and the Entire Democratic party machinery who were hell bent on rigging her into becoming the party nominee
See full details of that here

http://themillenniumreport.com/2016/10/hillary-clintons-democratic-party-house-of-corruption-and-crime/

My heart left the Clinton's the moment I discovered that less that ten percent of the money their foundation raised for disaster and poverty stricken Haiti went into their private pocket, it was pure wickedness that is unimaginable that a woman and a man who has attained so much could divert funds raised for the worlds most vulnerable people into private pockets , not even their Daughter Chelsea's red flag could prevent her parents from such evil.

But for wikileaks Haitians will never know the Clinton's had 2billion of their money

See Full details here
https://geopolitics.co/2016/10/11/haiti-needs-2-billion-which-clinton-foundation-stole-from-its-relief-funds/

But for wikileaks Nigerians will never have known that Hillary Clintons attack on Former President Jonathan was actually pay for play that was how corrupt the lobbying system in America is at the moment, Any one to thinks Oyegun was invited to the Democratic party convention on account of the excellent credentials of his party needs to think again
See Details Here :
http://treason.news/2016-10-03-dnc-pay-to-play-scheme-the-higher-the-donation-the-higher-your-office.html

Back to the Lauretta Vs Reno Issue

Virtually all learned Nigerians know that Non Americans are prohibited from Financial contributions in US elections, this assertion by Lauretta is true . however, she forgot to tell us that it is not Illegal to Donate to the Clinton Foundation, many Rich Nigerians including Dangote are donor's to the Clinton Foundation and this is legal and whatsoever she chooses to do with the money is her business.

See details

https://deliberatelymichael./2016/10/29/clinton-foundation-and-nigerian-corruption-research/

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/clinton-global-initiative/meetings/annual-meetings/2015/clinton-global-citizen-awards

Reno one of the most vocal critics of the Buhari Administration has never shied away to slamming the Daura Born General who he describes as having no clue as to how to Govern the country , I have searched through his timelines and blog there is no where Reno claimed Buhari Donated to Hillary Clinton Election , how Madam Onichie came about this beer palour info she dished out to the APC media trial platform Sahara Reporters still confounds many , and our verdict here is ......She Lied

Reno has never shied away exposing ineptitude, desolation, hunger and complete lack of progress the country is witnessing under Buhari

See Tweets below

From the little search I ran I discovered Lauretta intentionally set out to attack reno for his ceaseless attack on her oga, and may be "oga is not happy" and Onochie sought to please him with her misplaced salvo , any I found out that it was actually Hope for Nigeria and some Nigerians on Facebook that first carried the story whether it is true or not I don't know , just like the APC is yet to show us the Snipers Jonathan trained to eliminate prominent Nigerians they claimed I don't think Hope for Nigeria will substantiate the claim , rather than concocting stories she should have confronted him on the issues he said rather than the ones she imagining.

One thing I want all Nigerians to know is that like wikileaks has shown us nothing is impossible, the way John Kerry has been licking the boots of the Northern oligarchy in Nigeria and his strange visits to certain northern elements makes makes the donation story "believable" , the Nigerian Government has also not helped matters they deny everything deniable even their own existence, this makes it difficult for Nigerians to believe them, for instance, they claimed No Boko prisoner was exchanged for the chibok Girls , they Denied paying $21 million to Boko Haram , they want us to believe Boko Haram just woke up and decided to give Buhari the Girls.

I think is time for Mama Onochie and indeed Buharis media team to stop chasing shadows and start showing us projects , economic blueprints out of the current economic bobdage, and achievements of the Buhari administration instead of trying endlessly to drag people into their endless imaginary wars.

I rest my case !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donation To The Clinton's : Lauretta Onochie Lied Against Reno Omokri by talktonase(m): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
How come that 500million dollar donation to clinton gist never made front page but critics are all over it like bees on a honey comb...
Re: Donation To The Clinton's : Lauretta Onochie Lied Against Reno Omokri by IKEOHA2019: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
So are you saying Mr Reno never said APC government donated money to Hillary Clinton Campaign?
Re: Donation To The Clinton's : Lauretta Onochie Lied Against Reno Omokri by eph12(m): 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
IKEOHA2019:
So are you saying Mr Reno never said APC government donated money to Hillary Clinton Campaign?

Yes! You don't agree?
Re: Donation To The Clinton's : Lauretta Onochie Lied Against Reno Omokri by IKEOHA2019: 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
eph12:

Yes! You don't agree?

Was surprise why someone who is a media assistant to Mr President can cook up such lie
Re: Donation To The Clinton's : Lauretta Onochie Lied Against Reno Omokri by richidinho(m): 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
That Buhari spent $500m of our money campaigning for Killary is no longer news op

Only senseless zombie will link Omokri to that "revealed secret"

Thanks to wikileaks we wouldn't know how the country got into recession in the first place.

(1) (Reply)

A Case Against Jungle Judgement / New Ballot Boxes Introduce By Buhari Inec (pic) / Heavy Gunfire In Yobe As Army Foils Boko Haram’s Attempt To Capture Military Bas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.