Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

A Case Against Jungle Judgement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Case Against Jungle Judgement (749 Views)

Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY / A Petition Against Jungle Justice In Nigeria, Please Join Us / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Case Against Jungle Judgement by jayworld15(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
A CASE AGAINST JUNGLE
JUDGEMENT.
Isaac Joshua Ayo
--------------------------------------------
MANICHEAN - how the world is darkened by barbaric, horrendous, ignominious devils and lupines who called themselves humans.
Not all are bad but some people fit the "metaphoric language of darkness which is evil."
They are the most prayerful, religious, tongue-praising bunch of deluded worshippers living a pharisaical life whose atrocities and utter foolishness shall be examined before the maze of rightness and truth. I have never seen a continent that worships or expresses its desire and clung to religions like Africa- yet its people are without the fear of God.
I was shocked to see this story of a child being lashed and burnt to death by a demonized blood sucking mob. It really pained me each time, I see something like this-Jungle Judgement.
It wasn't a new thing in Nigeria as it had occurred in most of its cities but this one was out of human sensibility; without conscience, empathy or emotive feelings for human life. I read a post from a friend's wall concerning this little boy, it pierced my heart to have seen how he infernally died from these people's inner visual impairment.
I have read many news where people or political supporters would waved in courts to support their political flag bearers for political posts yet something like this, they dare not condemn; I have seen where people fought tooth and nail to make known their support for someone who had siphoned, mismanaged, embezzled their entitlements and had never represented them, even, for a "second in eternity" of his tenure, yet they would want themselves killed because of him.
There was one that happened sometimes ago where Kogi's indigenes were pitted against those in Lagos state just because of some politicians whose national cakes would always be served in Abuja's political mensal.
Here people unjustifiably and barbarously killed hungered citizens with the acclaimed stolen commodity not even worth #300, yet you have your Abuja's dwellers taking backhanders and siphoning billions of dollars to their foreign accounts without questioning them to account for their years of political services- leaving you to fate.
They would say "We are leaving them into God's hand."
Sarcastically, you left bigger thieves and blindly killed a hungered child who had no money on him to buy some food as he was starving to death and resulted into his act of stealing whereas your bigger thieves have destroyed your life and that of your unborn generation. Not that what he did was good but the outcome was unjustifiable as well.
Fate will judge you, definitely, it will judge you of all your atrocities. This kind of act sways me away from religion.
Why? Because these same devils would later go to their respective churches, mosques to pray and give offerings, tithes, ungodly blandishments in prayer and fasting, yet their minds are reprobate, unyielding in executing right judgement.
So my barrage of questions seemed to be fair- can't they hand these offenders to the police? Must they cast the first stone?
Who among them is clean and holy if tried before karma? How long shall we continue to be like this in this deadened spirit of mercy? Is this how to develop our country and continent at large in this vicious and condemnable acts?
To round off everything, there is a need for us all to re-write the un-semantic act of judgement by this angry rabble; if the security operatives are there, why not hand over such a person to them rather than being a judge yourself. There is a great need to overcome this societal menace, for us to grow, democratically.
Africa is a blessed continent and we should not try to make it a curse for our sake and those after us.

Re: A Case Against Jungle Judgement by lekkie073(m): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
jayworld15:
A CASE AGAINST JUNGLE
JUDGEMENT.
Isaac Joshua Ayo
--------------------------------------------
MANICHEAN - how the world is darkened by barbaric, horrendous, ignominious devils and lupines who called themselves humans.
Not all are bad but some people fit the "metaphoric language of darkness which is evil."
They are the most prayerful, religious, tongue-praising bunch of deluded worshippers living a pharisaical life whose atrocities and utter foolishness shall be examined before the maze of rightness and truth. I have never seen a continent that worships or expresses its desire and clung to religions like Africa- yet its people are without the fear of God.
I was shocked to see this story of a child being lashed and burnt to death by a demonized blood sucking mob. It really pained me each time, I see something like this-Jungle Judgement.
It wasn't a new thing in Nigeria as it had occurred in most of its cities but this one was out of human sensibility; without conscience, empathy or emotive feelings for human life. I read a post from a friend's wall concerning this little boy, it pierced my heart to have seen how he infernally died from these people's inner visual impairment.
I have read many news where people or political supporters would waved in courts to support their political flag bearers for political posts yet something like this, they dare not condemn; I have seen where people fought tooth and nail to make known their support for someone who had siphoned, mismanaged, embezzled their entitlements and had never represented them, even, for a "second in eternity" of his tenure, yet they would want themselves killed because of him.
There was one that happened sometimes ago where Kogi's indigenes were pitted against those in Lagos state just because of some politicians whose national cakes would always be served in Abuja's political mensal.
Here people unjustifiably and barbarously killed hungered citizens with the acclaimed stolen commodity not even worth #300, yet you have your Abuja's dwellers taking backhanders and siphoning billions of dollars to their foreign accounts without questioning them to account for their years of political services- leaving you to fate.
They would say "We are leaving them into God's hand."
Sarcastically, you left bigger thieves and blindly killed a hungered child who had no money on him to buy some food as he was starving to death and resulted into his act of stealing whereas your bigger thieves have destroyed your life and that of your unborn generation. Not that what he did was good but the outcome was unjustifiable as well.
Fate will judge you, definitely, it will judge you of all your atrocities. This kind of act sways me away from religion.
Why? Because these same devils would later go to their respective churches, mosques to pray and give offerings, tithes, ungodly blandishments in prayer and fasting, yet their minds are reprobate, unyielding in executing right judgement.
So my barrage of questions seemed to be fair- can't they hand these offenders to the police? Must they cast the first stone?
Who among them is clean and holy if tried before karma? How long shall we continue to be like this in this deadened spirit of mercy? Is this how to develop our country and continent at large in this vicious and condemnable acts?
To round off everything, there is a need for us all to re-write the un-semantic act of judgement by this angry rabble; if the security operatives are there, why not hand over such a person to them rather than being a judge yourself. There is a great need to overcome this societal menace, for us to grow, democratically.
Africa is a blessed continent and we should not try to make it a curse for our sake and those after us.
story story.....
Re: A Case Against Jungle Judgement by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
Una no dey hear word abi... He is not a child
Re: A Case Against Jungle Judgement by jayworld15(m): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
Smallville10:
Una no dey hear word abi... He is not a child

How old was he?
What are the works of the police?
Does such act warrant such gruesome death?
Can you pray for such death?
I have more but would really appreciate your sincerity.
Re: A Case Against Jungle Judgement by jayworld15(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
lekkie073:
story story.....

People like you are like adders....... Poisonous and deadly in their inhuman nature
Re: A Case Against Jungle Judgement by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
jayworld15:

How old was he?
What are the works of the police?
Does such act warrant such gruesome death?
Can you pray for such death?
I have more but would really appreciate your sincerity.
he deserved what got to him... U need to hear from people who live around there... They will tell u how dead guy and his gangs mauled, killed innocent civilians after stealing from them. A guy narrated how they killed his brother who was 20 yrs of age...
The so called 7yrs old is in his mid 20s and he met his waterloo 2days ago after robbing someone and stabbing d person who later died; d people made a scape goat of the criminal... Becus handing him to d police was a waste becus he would be back out again
Re: A Case Against Jungle Judgement by jayworld15(m): 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
Smallville10:
he deserved what got to him... U need to hear from people who live around there... They will tell u how dead guy and his gangs mauled, killed innocent civilians after stealing from them. A guy narrated how they killed his brother who was 20 yrs of age...
The so called 7yrs old is in his mid 20s and he met his waterloo 2days ago after robbing someone and stabbing d person who later died; d people made a scape goat of the criminal... Becus handing him to d police was a waste becus he would be back out again

I guess that's your 20years old

Re: A Case Against Jungle Judgement by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
jayworld15:

I guess that's your 20years old
he's over 20... He just has a small statue... U should find out from those who live around there. Look for d real story
Re: A Case Against Jungle Judgement by ekesimo(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
Smallville10:

and he has to be lynched like that? come on, it doesnt have to be that way anymore. Come to mind, what about our so called representatives who has been swaying away our rights and looting us? has there been a little of this offensive against them? but the boy was beaten, descended upon and was even burnt. Chai!, what a misplaced aggression and *jungle judgement* which was even carried out by bunch of illiterates-cowards, perverts and murderers.

So they have this set of minds and Nigeria is still breeding cold-blooded corrupt leaders. They should channel it to their corrupt leaders, hold them accountable( even if small) After all Ghana did it, and see where they are now.

I for one, those people should be arrested and tried.

#Nomorejunglejustice

(1) (Reply)

Jungle Justice: Suspected Kidnappers, Stripped Beaten In Calabar / Popular Writer Onyeka Nwelue Forms New Party 2 Dethrone Buhari,Nigerians React / Despite Blood Shed In Rivers Rerun,Wike Visit Church 2 Thank God 4 Rerun Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.