Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,355 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Note Of Warning To You All - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Note Of Warning To You All (524 Views)

Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB / Herds Men Attack: A Word Of Warning To Nigerian Christians! / Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Note Of Warning To You All by EdoBoy90(m): 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
Pls let's take things serious in this Nairaland Forum. I consider every member as a brother, sister and friend that's why I share a lot of personal information with a lot of members. Let this be the last time this would be happening or else I will leave this Nairaland Forum for good, it's not a threat. I know we are here for a common goal but we must have boundaries and respect for each other's private and personal lives. WHO GAVE MY NUMBER TO TRUMP?.... He just called me to invite me for his swearing in ceremony. Honestly I don't like this...
Re: Note Of Warning To You All by richidinho(m): 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
Too much ibadan weed
Re: Note Of Warning To You All by eponoloyin: 12:50am On Nov 14, 2016
grin

oloribu people too plenty for this site I swear

meanwhile

Re: Note Of Warning To You All by HtwoOw: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2016
It's like you peepu wake up after being flogged in your dream the guy was just joking no need for insults

I do agree though this being a whatsapp Stale joke, he wouldn't have posted it here if he wasn't on a strong weed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Hafsat MKO Abiola:‘My Father Knew Running For President Was A Suicide Operation' / Is Nigeria Actually 16 Years Old Like The APC Is Claiming? / Buhari Hails Sandie Okoro’s Appointment As World Bank Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.