Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA (23118 Views)

Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola / Workers Kick Against Salary Cut At NAMA / Buhari Grants Approval For Mass Sack In FAAN,NAMA NCAA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by tete7000(m): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
The same people that wanted to stop banks from sacking now sacked. Apc and lies. Change has indeed come...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by LordVoldemort(m): 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by gameboyo: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
I expected buhari to be a failure but never expected him to set and break numerous records. It's getting too much

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by seunlayi(m): 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
And you think this ones are not qualified ?

Do you know the number of 2nd degree holders searching for job?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by madapcmod: 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
I can bet my blala that afonja would b d worst hit in this sector cos they used tribalism to fill almost 70% of vacant position in aviation.

Now the change they wanted is hunting them, I wonder what mere commissioner has earned afonja

10 Likes

Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by KillJoy62(m): 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
my advice to dem is to go nd start doing mmm b4 dey get sacked

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by thunderbabs: 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
Fire on! Na ur way.

Nigerians who believe politicians during campaigns...am sure majority are learning their lessons in a hard way now.

When you vote towrds just party orientation, leaving out some inferences to draw out objective conclusions. That is what you get.

Some1 who is only good at fighting corruption and doing it well, while you the spectators clap ur hands while he does it. Who doesnt know how to turn the economy into a vibrant one but to blame the previous admin even after 2yrs into offix.

Fire on buhari...

The electorate must be feeling u good now. Change shit

8 Likes

Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by Delightbaby(f): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
This country is turning into another thing. Unemployment every where still President wants to lay off 6000 workers. Where are we going to in this country? And how did we get to this?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by martineverest(m): 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
lielbree:
Iranu
it seems ya parents are part of d 600 ppl
Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by seunmsg(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
BrutalJab:
grin grin By the time that gworo chewing dillard finishes with us en, Libya will be the next Abroad.

He is just making the jobs of Zombies harder each day.

Modath,omenka,seunmsg,aresa,arresa,hungerbad,madridguy come out and talk o.

He, however, allayed fears that many of the over 6,000 FAAN staff will be laid off when the airports are eventually concessioned. Rather, he claimed that more staff will be engaged to meet the new standards.

Read well before commenting next time.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by uvalued(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
prince9851:
we were begging dem to vote GEJ, not for any other reason, but for d good of everybody, but all d baboons in d zoo wanted change, d fools in d north wanted their brother to rule, and as usual, their afonja Slaves followed suit, now all of dem are foolishly suffering and smiling
buhari hasn't even began

chai buhari don suffer hia

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by proclivity: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
6,000 mmm accounts grin!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by july66: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
adadadon:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/11/13/buhari-approves-mass-sack-faan-ncaa-nama
Go on night vigil. God will clear them before they clear you.
Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by divide9ja: 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
Fellow Nigerians. undecided

We have to stand against this Northern hardship. angry

I am willing to bet, 90% of those sacked are going to be Southerners. angry

BUT UNA WANT CHANGE! grin

9 Likes

Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by progress69: 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
tete7000:
The same people that wanted to stop banks from sacking now sacked. Apc and lies. Change has indeed come...

You guys really need to be smarter than morons. It was clearly written that due process have to be followed to make such necessary dis-engangements unlike u waking up and findinf out you can't log in to your account again

Besides did u read where the association actually encouraged the purging. Tell me wat 88 general managers are doing in FAAN only.

Besides this is also said to be done to create space for competent hands

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by effty(m): 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
A lot of ppl need to be sacked in NIMASA.
Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by chrisxxx(m): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
Turks:
Some NAMA staffs are not worth of the positions they hold. They got in thought the back door. People who are qualified to hold the position have no jobs and have been waiting endlessly. They deserve to be yanked out of the system. angry
Bros any time I see NAMA my heart boils with hatred and annoyance. In 2010 I was invited for an interview as an air traffic controller. I just had my NYSC. I had little fund on me. I spent the little I had on transportation to Kaduna. The rest I spent on feeding and accommodation. In all I spent over 20k.
I passed their aptitude test. They required 40 pass mark I scored 58. Those who scored less than 40 where asked to leave. Those of us who passed had to attend oral interview. This means spending additional day in Kaduna unlike those who left.
In the oral interview I performed creditably well. The interviewers were very much impressed with me.
I left with the belief that I had got a job. From 1 week to 2, to months to years I never heard anything from NAMA. It was later someone I met there told me that we only came for formalities. That names of those who would be employed would come from politicians.
I was distraught. My hard earned and saved money.
I will never be happy with NAMA. Never!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by Osama10(m): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
Am sure most of them voted for change. grin
Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by deliveryboy: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
prince9851:
we were begging dem to vote GEJ, not for any other reason, but for d good of everybody, but all d baboons in d zoo wanted change, d fools in d north wanted their brother to rule, and as usual, their afonja Slaves followed suit, now all of dem are foolishly suffering and smiling
buhari hasn't even began

Always in PAIN!!! People are free to elect who they wish, just pray your candidate wins 2019 elections so you don't die of heart disease obviously you are a bad loser. Get over it they way the world is getting over Trump's victory.
Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by Jokerman(m): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
Turks:
Some NAMA staffs are not worth of the positions they hold. They got in thought the back door. People who are qualified to hold the position have no jobs and have been waiting endlessly. They deserve to be yanked out of the system. angry

Lol bro... ur very correct... Dem plenty dea
Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by slimfit1(m): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
Well maybe its time for people to start thinking and creating jobs for themselves look around you properly opportunities are everywhere in Nigeria I can tell you that.
Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by prince9851(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
deliveryboy:

Always in PAIN!!! People are free to elect who they wish, just pray your candidate wins 2019 elections so you don't die of heart disease obviously you are a bad loser. Get over it they way the world is getting over Trump's victory.
i rili dont think u r alright...wen u wake tomorrow morning, reread dis trash u just rote, u wont need anybody totell u to modify it

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by wristbangle: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
Turks:

U are one of the few sensible people in this thread
Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by NairaMaster1(m): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
Creating space for the 95%

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by CioAngels(f): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
To employe 95% northerners as did 75% northerners in Efcc by the man i have been supporting by fighting three cabal and saraki. I was so disappointed in magu sha.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by slimfit1(m): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
prince9851:
i rili dont think u r alright...wen u wake tomorrow morning, reread dis trash u just rote, u wont need anybody totell u to modify it

He is right move on. Madam accountant as seen this coming she told us to be ready for tough economic climate. I can tell you that laying people of work is not new it is done everywhere and most of the people working in those agencies are not delivering better services to the public.
Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by Yeligray(m): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
It is your mass sacking that is causing criminal activities everyday. Pls reason.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by Festy4u(m): 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
Can one ever get a breather about this government for once? From day one it as been one bad tale upon another! Just like an aircraft pilot on full throttle with passengers on board headed for the mountain top with no stopping him at sight! undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by mriyesecnerwal(m): 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
nice move mr president. These ones too will coman be competing with the fresh graduates abi. Nigeria we hail thee

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by BlindAngel: 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
prince9851:
Gbammmmmmm, you just vomited the words out of my mouth. That guy is a real and original bastard.
Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by samincredible44(m): 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
This is the change d afonjas stupidly voted for

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Or A First Generation Bank? / Is There Any Advantage Of Having A HSE Certificate? / Being A Graduate Is Not Enough! You Need Skills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.