Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA (23136 Views)

Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola / Workers Kick Against Salary Cut At NAMA / Buhari Grants Approval For Mass Sack In FAAN,NAMA NCAA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by Sweno26(m): 5:14am On Nov 16, 2016
They will not feel the pains of been sack some how because MMM pays embarassed
Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by ovokate(f): 7:10am On Nov 16, 2016
As if faan has not had enough grin
Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by frank4t(m): 7:20am On Nov 16, 2016
APC employment pattern. 65% North, 35% south. Mass sack. 70% south, 30% North. the southerns must be very corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by Bizibi(m): 7:47am On Nov 16, 2016
saintmark88:

I'll Rada suffer and smile than to have a clueless ineffectual buffoon for a president
smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by Kachimsicho: 9:08am On Nov 16, 2016
adadadon:

He assured that the government will continue to weed out unrequired personnel in the system, stressing that President Muhammadu Buhari has already given his approval for proper restructuring to take place in all the agencies.

Where will they be required? This is major reason crime remains on increase in the country. When you send someone home without anyother option, what do you expect? When God wants to punish a country, He gives them wicked rulers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by onyxo76(m): 10:04am On Nov 16, 2016
Buhari is firing on all four cylinders...

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by chrisxxx(m): 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
fareed69:

Bros thanks. I am a top manager where I work now. I wanted to jump ship then but when NAMA disappointed me I had to continue with my present place of work.

And so

What has that thought us

Guy move on and stop thinking about that.

Some cases are worse than yours
Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by alaskido(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
Can anything good come out of Bethlehem or Babylon?
Re: Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA by BERNIMOORE: 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
legendsilver:
Time to go lobby with all these people o, na my time to tune in
oga all your prediction about 'your so called friend jegede is falling apart oo. Appeals court heard his briefs and ruling is on friday grin grin

on this thread below you goofed big time and it exposed how conny you are grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3459072/truth-court-appeal-rulings-ondo

will you celebrate with jegede tommorrow? No but you call him your friend. Chai its good to allow snakes to pass than a friend like you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Or A First Generation Bank? / Being A Graduate Is Not Enough! You Need Skills? / Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.