Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Sandisk Cruzer Blades Flash Drives Now Rampant (FAKE/CLONE AND ORIGINAL) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sandisk Cruzer Blades Flash Drives Now Rampant (FAKE/CLONE AND ORIGINAL) (777 Views)

Hp Elitebook 6930p - 320gb Hdd - 4gb Ram And Free 16gb Sandisk Cruzer - ₦50k / Order Your Genuine Sandisk OTGs, Memory Sticks And Flash Drives / DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAKE TV AND ORIGINAL TV.. ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sandisk Cruzer Blades Flash Drives Now Rampant (FAKE/CLONE AND ORIGINAL) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 1:56am On Nov 14, 2016
****You should read this*****
I think I have to post this for you guys not to be cheated.
Trust me it is not easy detecting a fake one from an original until you open it. The original one has been in use since 2011 and it is still working but I lost about 52gb of sensitive data after purchasing a 64gb fake drive last month.
Sandisk Cruzer Blade is one of the best flash drives available in terms of write and read speed.They are very fast and instead of corrupting your data when they are going bad the flash drive will automatically write protect itself to save the data inside it but unfortunately the clones and fakes are now rampant nowadays and in the markets especially in computer village ikeja. 90% are fakes
If you plan on getting one before buying always check the flash port via the transparent space..Looking through the flash usb port it should be green not black!
Have a great time!

(1) (Reply)

+ / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Scarlett Focusrite Complete Package + M Audio Keystation 49 / Sony Playstation 3 Slim 320GB Gaming Console+ 12 Games.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.