Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,268 members, 7,957,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

Zenith Bank sacks John Edobor,who is charged with attempted murder of his wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zenith Bank sacks John Edobor,who is charged with attempted murder of his wife (1365 Views)

Falz Reacts To Police Killing Teenager, Rape And Murder Of UNIBEN Student / HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 / Dedrick Williams Arrested For The Murder Of Xxxtentacion (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank sacks John Edobor,who is charged with attempted murder of his wife by Myrealnameisada: 7:47am On Nov 14, 2016
According to one of Ivie Edobor's lawyers, Emeka Ugwuonye, Zenith Bank has fired Mr John Edobor, who is currently standing trial for the attempted murder of of his estranged wife. The accused and some hired thugs stormed Ivie's home and attacked the mother of three, leaving her with broken legs. The activist broke the news earlier today on his Facebook Page. What he wrote below:

Two years ago Mr Edobor kicked Ivie out of his house along with her 3 daughters ages 9, 7 and 4 on the grounds that her business failed and ran into debt.

"This is to inform the members of DPA that I just received a call from a top official of Zenith Bank to inform me that Mr. John Edobor has been fired from Zenith Bank. They made it clear to me that the reason they did so was because of the domestic violence he committed on his estranged wife, Ivie. The call was in response to the email I sent to Zenith two days ago indicating that DPA would commence a protest on the matter. We appreciate the fact that Zenith has reached out to us.

This is an important first step that Zenith has taken. We shall continue the dialogue and negotiation today to see if we can reach an agreement that will avoid the protest that is planned tomorrow. Thank you to all DPA members who have given their support to this effort. God bless you all. And please stay tuned. All we want is justice of this lady. She is somebody's daughter. She is somebody's mother. And above all, she is our sister and a Member of DPA. Once you are a registered member of DPA, we shall do everything to protect you when you face challenges. We must protect Ivie Edobor and her children. It is an obligation on us."
"He moved in with his lover at the time, who is a divorcee with a female child and my husband said she would give him a boy since i gave him 3 children who are just girls.

He snapped a picture with both of them on our matrimonial bed and used it as his whatsapp dp and also posted it on facebook barely a few months after he kicked us out. I was forced to move back to my father's house and struggled to provide for my 3 children as he completely neglected them and even took them of his medical insurance provided by his office Zenith Bank Plc. After much struggle, I finally got back on my feet.

Got a great job, enrolled my kids in a new school and rented an apartment for my 3 kids and I. About Easter time this year he decides he wants to be part of my children's life again. I allowed him access to the children as I felt we could be civil to each other for the sake of our children. At this time I had started putting my documentation together for the divorce process.

Early hours of June 19th on my way back from my dad's birthday party a friend had parked right in front of the gate of my apartment to press the bell for the gateman to open the gate and let me into the compound when suddenly he was rushed at and attacked by a man waving an object. I looked out the opened door and realized it was John Edobor my enstranged husband. He dragged me out of the car and used a metal crowbar to violently hit my right leg which led to broken bone and temporary loss of using this leg."

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/zenith-bank-reportedly-sacks-john.html

Lalasticlala fynestboi ijebabe

Re: Zenith Bank sacks John Edobor,who is charged with attempted murder of his wife by Myrealnameisada: 8:39am On Nov 14, 2016
Re: Zenith Bank sacks John Edobor,who is charged with attempted murder of his wife by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 14, 2016
what kind of monster is he?
Re: Zenith Bank sacks John Edobor,who is charged with attempted murder of his wife by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 14, 2016
what kind of monster is he?...sometimes I wonder if these ones are created by God also
Re: Zenith Bank sacks John Edobor,who is charged with attempted murder of his wife by Cuteramat: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2016
Serves him right
Re: Zenith Bank sacks John Edobor,who is charged with attempted murder of his wife by Smellymouth: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Zenith Bank sacks John Edobor,who is charged with attempted murder of his wife by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 14, 2016
Violence helps no one

You leave Her and you'll still not let Her live in peace?
undecided
Re: Zenith Bank sacks John Edobor,who is charged with attempted murder of his wife by sholatem(f): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2016
Abi won sepe fun man yi ni? shocked
Re: Zenith Bank sacks John Edobor,who is charged with attempted murder of his wife by Dalby(m): 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
As much as l do not support the events that led to this event (battery). But lots of things don't add up...
1. She said she was coming from her dads birthday party at 1:00am, why didn't her kids go with her after all its their grandfather?
2. She got a GREAT JOB according to he where?
Did she just say that to explain how she paid for the accommodation?
She got back by 1:00am and left her 3 kids in the care of a help slightly older than 13years. Hmmm
3. She never explained what led to the breakdown of the marriage that urshered her to her fathers place.
Re: Zenith Bank sacks John Edobor,who is charged with attempted murder of his wife by Dalby(m): 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
4. According to her Easter which is normally March or April he came back and wanted to be part of the kids lives. She said she allowed him which means she did not see any harm either for her or the kids. What happened between easter and June 19th to turn him from a man to a monster?
5. Did he have any previous documented record of violence? I am sure he passed through the hurdles of a test and interview before being employed at zenith bank?
Re: Zenith Bank sacks John Edobor,who is charged with attempted murder of his wife by Dalby(m): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2016
"He moved in with his lover at the time, who is a divorcee with a female child and my husband said she would give him a boy since i gave him 3 children who are just girls.
Is there any logic in this statement, he had had 3 girls with her, he went to settle with a divorcee who had had one girl already and no boy, and he said she will give him a boy....Hmmm beats all logic
7. Now I get information that my wife is seeing someone I wait and see them both, who am I to attack, my wife or the man. It should be the men that should be fighting not Mr John and his wife
8. Why is the identity of the friend never mentioned every time Ivie if he is just a friend as she tries to portray it?

(1) (Reply)

/ Legendary Nollywood Actor 'prince James Uche' Is Dead / Wizkid Is Giving Them Back To Back O -wizkid Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.