Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: (12578 Views)

Unaab 2012/2013 / Ndu Post Ume 2009/10 Session / Unaab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by afroslick(m): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2010
wat kinda questions will they ask? anybody with concrete info should answer?
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by ShodipoShelay(m): 8:30am On Mar 05, 2010
Is d result checking scratch card stil onsale. Were can i get it immediately
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by agbelex(m): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2010
hey, i'm scared!. i hav not filled my admission data in the neva opening unaab portal. i was in skool on monday bt the portal wouldnt even open untill i went back to my base. another thing is dat i was offered the course- agric. econs an farm management, i didnt do agric/biology in my jamb exam, i just did math,chem,phy, n eng.
i hope i dont hav a problem??
someone pls come to my aid
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by Abium: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2010
if u nid any assistance in respect to unad admission; call dis no:07064333408 on or b4 25th march 2010
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by Abium: 10:06am On Mar 05, 2010
if u nid any assistance in respect to unad admission; call dis no:07064333408 on or b4 25th march 2010
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by ademaks: 10:18am On Mar 05, 2010
hope no problem,can someone tell me how how i suppose to dress that day
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by ademaks: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2010
are u online@abium
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by olalekan1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2010
@abium, we are talking about unaab here not unad but all the same thanks for your contribution.
@ademaks, the interview It nuffin big, all they need is a responsible physical appearance n make sure u won't be a threat to sch security by asking u question on cultism, daily activities off campus, moral conduct & maybe ur jamb reg no offhand.
@agbelex, am so sorry to say you did not act as fast as possible. but atlease they knew you did not do agric in your jamb before they gave you agric course, i dont think you have a problem but i will advice you to go to the admission office before your interview date for necessary amendment to be carried out if possible.
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by olalekan1(m): 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2010
I give kudos to unaabites and fellow unaab freshers who always kept us updated and how the interview exercise will be
I left my home around 6.30 am and quickly rushed down to motorpark to board abeokuta bus from Lagos with the hope that I will be quickly be interviewed and so that I can get back to Lagos as fast as possible. Due to holds up and go slow on lagos and some part of Ogun state motorways, I reached unaab at 9.00am. I already knew the venue for my interview so I quickly went there but to my notice I met so much people outside waiting, I asked on of us "sorry have they started, he said no, I said ha! african time". Not quite long after that they came to address us and after some few minutes they came to call and mark names of available candidates and selected the first three. The first person I can say I will always respect as a unaabite is the Dean of Student Affairs. He is so nice and humble, he addressed us as his own children, checking our dressing and telling us to make amendments infact he is very nice and I will always remember him. Not quite long a black prado jeep zoomed towards us and stepped down from the mighty jeep are some guys dressed in black suit and came out last was a man not too old but short, after looking at him closely, I discovered he is the VC. As he
moved towards us he said with energetic, strict and mild voice "who dropped that waist on the ground, the person should pick it now" when nobody seems not to respond, he said "somebody should pick that waste and throw it to the dustbin, se ti o ba je pe bi awon ti o ku se se ni yen, se eyin ma le ri ayika yi bayi" after that he passed us and looked in the direction where I was sitting, with little fear in me, I said welcome sir and he responded.

I am now in the pension board room to be interviewed. When I entered the room, it was full of cold, quietness reign in there, and I could see many of the interviewers drinking tea. They told us to sit down in front of them, I was the third person. To cut it short, when it was my turn, they said I should introduce myself and I started like this: My name Olalekan so so, I am so so years old, I native of so so so, I went so so primary school and I am also a product of so so secondary school. I finished my secondary in the year so so so and since then I have been doing this and doing that. They asked me if I smoke or drink and I said I have never drink nor smoke but they kept saying my eyes looks scary and I told them that I resemble my dad with brown eyes and I was asked of my favorite colour and a blues fan, I told them its Blue and he said if know some club called eye awo or oju eye kan so so, and I said I dont know them and he asked me if I can participate in peaceful protest by student and I said if the protest is based on fairness that why cant I, He also asked me if I will join any club when I enter school and I told him that I can only join The Muslim Student Association or Baptist Boys High School Old Students Association since I am also a product of the school, they checked my credentials and receipt of payment and examine my dressing by telling me to turn round and watched me from head to toe. But all thanks to God and most especially the Dean of Student Affairs and also unaabites that contributed to my former thread and to unaabjoint and nairaland team.
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2010
Congratulation oooooooooo my own na Thursday, When are we resuming?
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by olalekan1(m): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2010
Thanks jare and I wish you good luck, we don't know when we are resuming but I am sure they tell us after the end of the interview
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by ShodipoShelay(m): 9:48am On Mar 09, 2010
Olalekan, hw long did it take & was dere any strange question
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by timtimbeloved(m): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2010
i did mine yesterday 8th @ public relations room.i wz also asked same questn on cultism.1 of dem out of d of five dem even accussed me dat i'm a cult memba nd i said no.nd anoda woman ask me 2 mentn any name relatn 2 cult nd i said i dnt kwn.den dey chkd my crdtials which shld b ur original copy everytin.ur mode of drssn must b formal if possible use tie nd drss corperate.nd 1 tin again iz dat u hv 2 b bold nd spk lounder.wishn u al bst of luck.
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by timtimbeloved(m): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2010
i did mine yesterday 8th @ public relations room.i wz also asked same questn on cultism.1 of dem out of d of five dem even accussed me dat i'm a cult memba nd i said no.nd anoda woman ask me 2 mentn any name relatn 2 cult nd i said i dnt kwn.den dey chkd my crdtials which shld b ur original copy everytin.ur mode of drssn must b formal if possible use tie nd drss corperate.nd 1 tin again iz dat u hv 2 b bold nd spk lounder.wishn u al bst of luck.
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by eedrees(m): 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2010
Now that we've been interviewed wat nxt, Wen is the ict starting nd wen we go resume?
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by ademaks: 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2010
god damn it,unaab collected 11000 from me 4 linkage and partnership.and i cudnt do such thing.so wen are we starting our ict
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by ademaks: 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2010
i was very amazed shocked but i paid the money.
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by afroslick(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2010
This is not a rumour. Its will begin march 13th. Check ur group through the postume or interview link. Click ict training n print the page.
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by afroslick(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2010
This is not a rumour. Its will begin march 15th. Check ur group through the postume or interview link. Click ict training n print the page.
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by olalekan1(m): 7:34am On Mar 11, 2010
My own ICT TRaining will commence on the 15th of March, I belonged to group B sub group B3. Go and check yours,. @afroslick thanks I followed your direction. It is now I know it is not easy to be a unaabite. Congratulations to all freshers.
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by kennyajibo: 11:16am On Mar 11, 2010
The ICT DATE HAS JUSTĀ  BEEN CHANGED,IT WILL NOW START ON THE 22nd of March, I also belong to group B ,subgroup B2, Tomorrow is my interview, @ lekan,tell me what time will they be starting?
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by kennyajibo: 11:23am On Mar 11, 2010
@ademaks,You said you paid 11k for unaab?what for?
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by timtimbeloved(m): 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2010
mine iz grp A,sub grp:A1.strtn on 22nd march bt only God knws wen it will end.
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by olalekan1(m): 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2010
why are they misleading us? 15th before now 22nd, they dont even put the date it will end. na wa o
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by olalekan1(m): 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2010
Dont let us bother ourselves, before they said it will be a compulsory one month computer training may be in other cover their shame, that was why they removed the three weeks they put before and intentionally postponed the date in such a way that as we are finishing the ICT Training, lecture will commence, so that there wont be a period to relax or do any other thing than to resume. I am very sure the ICT training will just be for 3 weeks. I have downloaded the timetable before they removed it and I still have it with me coz I am very sure it is what they will follow.
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by olalekan1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2010
Dont let us bother ourselves because, before they said it will be a compulsory one month computer training may be in other to cover their shame, that was why they removed the three weeks they put before and intentionally postponed the date in such a way that as we are finishing the ICT Training, lecture will commence, so that there wont be a period to relax or do any other thing than to resume. I am very sure the ICT training will just be for 3 weeks. I have downloaded the timetable before they removed it and I still have it with me coz I am very sure it is what they will follow.
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 13, 2010
The ict programme is starting on 22nd of marth, You can check yours by clicking here http://unaab.edu.ng/admissionList.php and then click on ICT GROUP CHECKER,
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 13, 2010
My own Group na GROUP D3
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by ademaks: 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2010
wat is the inmportance of d interview
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by ademaks: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2010
hw u doin@shelay.are u asked 2 pay any money after d interview
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by ShodipoShelay(m): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2010
@ademaks: nt bad. No i was nt askd 2pay any moni
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by kennyajibo: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2010
@ Ademaks,what is the money meant for?tell me why did they ask you to pay the money,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SSANU: University Workers To Resume Strike / My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students / ASUU Indefinite Strike: Any Hope For The Undergraduates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.