Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students (12450 Views)

First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. / Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each / 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by himkers2: 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
HungerBAD inspired me to do something like this - even though i had in mind to start something like this all this while.

Why am i doing this?
I am doing this in my own little way of trying to help the average Nigerian student have some extra sum for food.

Will it achieve its aim?
To an extent, yes it will.

Do you have any motive attached to this gesture?
My motive is plain and simple. I see nairaland as a family and i am giving back to my family.

Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

How do you select your cash recipients?
I will do a random picking of qualified students and then maximum of 24hours from the time they are selected and their account details in my inbox, they will start getting their alerts.

Which students are you targetting to benefit from this?
Mostly tertiary institution students who are cashless and have nothing to eat with after academic activities and post primary school students who can prove they no longer have their parents or guardians to sponsor or see them through the hurdles of education.

Lets go there!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by buteak(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
Am not a student but I need the cash, jobless since 2015 after graduation, I will be glad if you can help.. Thanks in anticipation

@himkers2

3 Likes

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by everyman: 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
God bless you guys abundantly for the help you are rendering to everyone.

I'm a broke, unemployed graduate but won't request for financial assistance, as Oga Hungerbad has already asked me to contact him next week. So I would let the help go round.

But if there's job opening somewhere, someone should please help a brother.

Joblessness is dealing with me.

Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by PatEinstEin(m): 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
I have sent an e-mail to you. I'm the prospective corper. patrickobasieke@gmail.com. thanks in advance
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nerobella(f): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
Am a student of federal university lokoja, pls help me sir
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by himkers2: 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
1. Dharniel will get his 5k tomorrow to pay for his D.E processing.

2. syphax will get his 3.5k tomorrow to pay for his RRBN registration.

3. NLTROUBLECHILD will get 5k. (3k for his faculty fee and 2k for his departmental fee)

MODIFIED:

Due to the number of people requesting for this, I have decided to reduce the cash to 5k to enable me accommodate more people. Kindly bear with me guys.

6 Likes

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by PatEinstEin(m): 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
himkers2:
HungerBAD inspired me to do something like this - even though i had in mind to start something like this all this while.

Why am i doing this?
I am doing this in my own little way of trying to help the average Nigerian student have some extra sum for food.

Will it achieve its aim?

My motive is plain and simple. I see nairaland as a family and i am giving back to my family.

Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

I will do a random picking of qualified students and then maximum of 24hours from the time they are selected and their account details in my inbox, they will start getting their alerts.

Mostly tertiary institution students who are cashless and have nothing to eat with after academic activities and post primary school students who can prove they no longer have their parents or guardians to sponsor or see them through the hurdles of education.

Lets go there!
Make a lot of sense though. Nice one fam

1 Like

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
himkers i quoted u in hungerBad thread pls help me
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Virulent: 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
I'm a student ,but not in school yet (jambite) ,sat for the supplementary utme haven't seen my result yet. I'll be glad if I'm selected, really in dire needs too numerous to mention.

1 Like

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by baylord101(m): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Cool

1 Like

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Dayo4real12: 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
Am a student of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Please help me

1 Like

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by NLTroubleChild: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
100 level
Osun state University

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Johnayoola(m): 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
I'm in hnd1 still want to apply for direct entry sir,please sir i only need the application fee sir..

1 Like

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by frankeencense(m): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
I'm an 100 zoology student of Unizik, I need the cash for foodstuff only. Can upload my I.D as proof, someone should help me.

I pray I'm selected.

Cc himkers2 look my side please.

1 Like

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Jostico: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
embarassed everyone would need the money. but I need a job to make some money and show this same gesture you just did. if there's any chance of gifting me one I'll appreciate. yet I still need the money to sort out things a jobless youth would sort out if he's a job. thanks
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by himkers2: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Johnayoola:
I'm in hnd1 still want to apply for direct entry sir,please sir i only need
the application fee sir..

Pm me
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by sirvvy: 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
"

1 Like

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Vine4(m): 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Its a beautiful thing ur doing...trying to help students who don't have. The world needs people like you. God bless you Sir. God will reward you. Just expect it.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
embarassed
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by himkers2: 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
100 level
Enugu state University
Boss please help me, I beg with God, Just hope I'm gonna be selected
Please I need just 5k for my faculty and departmental fee so i could collect back my files to complete my registration please

TroubleChild grin (ur name though) i am not a Boss.

I am just an average 26years old Nigerian youth trying to help my family.

1 Like

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by mrfizy(m): 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Communication Arts
400L
University of Uyo
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Pharmacy 300 level OAU
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by himkers2: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Preetiex:
himkers i quoted u in hungerBad thread pls help me

Pm me
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by DebbyChris(f): 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Good job op
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by buteak(m): 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
himkers2:

Why am i doing this?

Will it achieve its aim?

Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

Lets go there!
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by buteak(m): 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
buteak:
Am not a student but I need the cash, jobless since 2015 after graduation, I will be glad if you can help.. Thanks in anticipation

@himkers2
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Davincil: 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
himkers2:

Why am i doing this?

Will it achieve its aim?

Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

Lets go there!

hello bro, I'm a 400L student of FUTA, presently on I.T. pls I'm in need of financial assistance, just any amount bro, I'll appreciate. tnx and God bless
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
Pharmacy 300 level OAU..cc: ceemonaco@gmail.com
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by NLTroubleChild: 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
himkers2:

TroubleChild grin (ur name though) i am not a Boss.

I am just an average 26years old Nigerian youth trying to help my family.
Boss please help me, i beg you with my life please please please
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Karlebolu(m): 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
I'm a 300l student of AAUA and I need money to repair my laptop.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by LOC1(m): 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
I'm a pre degree student of federal university of petroleum resources effurun, delta state. I'm in need of funds.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Aghanel(m): 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Admission Info. / How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal / Mapoly P.u.t.m.e. Form Is Now Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.