Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

All Atheists, Fall In - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Atheists, Fall In (6389 Views)

Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late / Calling All Atheists! I Need This Argument Destroyed. / A Sincere Letter To All Atheists On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Atheists, Fall In by jonbellion(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
PastorAIO:

Kai! This na the first Ebuka post wey I go ever 'like'. Well done.
lol well to be honest he does have a point about the baby thing
Re: All Atheists, Fall In by akintom(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

We are all born atheists .

Atheists say there is no God , are babies saying there is no God

Raise a child in an immediate and remote environment, devoid of God idea. The God idea will not exist.

Adult atheism is simply a rejection of God lies and manipulation.
Re: All Atheists, Fall In by PastorAIO: 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
akintom:

Raise a child in an immediate and remote environment, devoid of God idea. The God idea will not exist.

Such speculations may be settled asking feral children when they learn to speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR-cWZ4CChI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Atheists, Fall In by akintom(m): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
PastorAIO:

Such speculations may be settled asking feral children when they learn to speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR-cWZ4CChI

You will do better, if you can intelligently refute my assertion.

I don't waste my precious time on fictitious clips.
Re: All Atheists, Fall In by PastorAIO: 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
akintom:

You will do better, if you can intelligently refute my assertion.

I don't waste my precious time on fictitious clips.

You are like a wounded animal in a corner. You perceive everything as a threat.

What makes you think that I'm trying to refute you.

If you are worried about whether the story is true or fictitious all you have to do is Gugu Oxana Malaya.

Here is more info on Feral children if you care to do any research.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cymZq1VblU0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Atheists, Fall In by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
akintom:

Balderdash

Anyone can say God exists through a posteriori evidence(knowledge) - a creator designed me and bestowed me with intelligence and my creator has to be eternal or else it would progress into infinite regression .

If you claim that God is a lie , then it behoves you to prove that assertion . Please peruse this thread and see my responses to your ilks to avoid unnecessary repetitions .
Re: All Atheists, Fall In by akintom(m): 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
PastorAIO:

If you are worried about whether the story is true or fictitious all you have to do is Gugu Oxana Malaya.

You're entitled to your opinion. I simply told you to talk. I don't care about your videos. At least not on this.
Re: All Atheists, Fall In by JackBizzle: 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
PastorAIO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR-cWZ4hI

Oh boy! When did you turn to KingEbukasblog?

Do you think anyone has time and mb to be wasting on videos in this harsh economy?

Better use your own words to make arguments.
Re: All Atheists, Fall In by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
PastorAIO:

Tarzan !!! He might relate to this

1 Like

Re: All Atheists, Fall In by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
JackBizzle:

Oh boy! When did you turn to KingEbukasblog?

Do you think anyone has time and mb to be wasting on videos in this harsh economy?

Better use your own words to make arguments.

Na Seun way dey do that one pass

I had to post videos for people understand what I meant by raucous cacophonies being heard from the skies

Just one time man , just one time
Re: All Atheists, Fall In by JackBizzle: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Balderdash

Anyone can say God exists through a posteriori evidence - a creator designed me and bestowed me with intelligence and my creator has to be eternal or else it would progress into infinite regression .

If you claim that God is a lie , then it behoves you to prove that assertion . Please peruse this thread and see my responses to your ilks to avoid unnecessary repetitions .

I see that you have been reading the book of DeepSight

"For the word is the salad and the salad is the word, for he whosoever eateth of the salad shall have everlasting eloquence!

1 Like

Re: All Atheists, Fall In by akintom(m): 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Balderdash

Anyone can say God exists through a posteriori evidence - a creator designed me and bestowed me with intelligence and my creator has to be eternal or else it would progress into infinite regression .

For the purpose of clarity. I am agnostic atheist, meaning - i don't believe any God(s) exist, and I don't CLAIM to KNOW that God don't exist.

So, i bear no burden of prove of God existence.

You claim to be gnostic theist, meaning - you believe God exist, and you CLAIMED to KNOW God exist.

Since you know God exist, the burden of prove is on you.

I have read all your "Anecdotal evidences" as proves of the existence of your God.

But on my thread, titled "Anecdotal evidence of God's existence", you defined empirical evidence mischievously, but i gave you the complete definition, and i required of you to justify, if your prove of your God existence, met the criteria of empirical evidence. You fizzled away and never responded.
Re: All Atheists, Fall In by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
JackBizzle:

I see that you have been reading the book of DeepSight

"For the word is the salad and the salad is the word, for he whosoever eateth of the salad shall have everlasting eloquence!

The piquant taste of world salad

Yummy !
Re: All Atheists, Fall In by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
akintom:

For the purpose of clarity. I am agnostic atheist, meaning - i don't believe any God(s) exist, and I don't CLAIM to KNOW that God don't exist.

So, i bear no burden of prove of God existence.

You claim to be gnostic theist, meaning - you believe God exist, and you CLAIMED to KNOW God exist.

Since you know God exist, the burden of prove is on you.

I have read all your "Anecdotal evidences" as proves of the existence of your God.

But on my thread, titled "Anecdotal evidence of God's existence", you defined empirical evidence mischievously, but i gave you the complete definition, and i required of you to justify, if your prove of your God existence, met the criteria of empirical evidence. You fizzled away and never responded.

I did not respond because I had earlier said that proof of God's existence exists in Nature - its cause , its complexity etc . You missed that and ended up posting a periphrastic response .

Agnostic atheism is illogical . Its basically saying God does not exist because of lack of contrary evidence - appeal to ignorance fallacy .

Agnostic atheist definition : Agnostic atheists are atheistic because they do not hold a belief in the existence of any deity and agnostic because they claim that the existence of a deity is either unknowable in principle or currently unknown in fact. .

Please just say that you are an atheist and everyone go happy grin

cc : CoolUsername , Johnydon22
Re: All Atheists, Fall In by akintom(m): 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Balderdash

Anyone can say God exists through a posteriori evidence(knowledge) - a creator designed me and bestowed me with intelligence and my creator has to be eternal or else it would progress into infinite regression .

Your difficulty is compounded, seriously!

Your difficulty is tied to lack of basic understanding and comprehension of grammar. And your alienic disposition to scientific culture and orientation.

Lie - statement that is false and untrue.

You said God exist, and that you know he exist.

I then asked you to show me

You presented Anecdotes

I found your Anecdotes to be lies (untrue and false), after i subjected such Anecdotes to empirical evidence mode.

I hope you now understand.

You're just a waste of time, seriously. I could do all the above, with a sentence, using advanced expression, but am sure, you will be twisted.
Re: All Atheists, Fall In by akintom(m): 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I did not respond because I had earlier said that proof of God's existence exists in Nature - its cause , its complexity etc . You missed that and ended up posting a periphrastic response .

Agnostic atheism is illogical . Its basically saying God does not exist because of lack of contrary evidence - appeal to ignorance fallacy .

Agnostic atheist definition : Agnostic atheists are atheistic because they do not hold a belief in the existence of any deity and agnostic because they claim that the existence of a deity is either unknowable in principle or currently unknown in fact. .

I could as well say that proof of Spiderman existence exist in manuscript and cinema.

Empirically speaking, as against your Bible fictional stories and Anecdotes, how does nature or whatever you claim, present your God to me as "real, perceptible or material" being.
Re: All Atheists, Fall In by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
akintom:

Your difficult is compounded, seriously!

Your difficult is tied to lack of basic understanding and comprehension of grammar. And your alienic disposition to scientific culture and orientation.

okay

Lie - statement that is false and untrue.
You said God exist, and that you know he exist.

You claimed that the God idea is a lie

I then asked you to show me

Then I asked you to prove it

You presented Anecdotes

I found your Anecdotes to lie (untrue and false), after i subjected such Anecdotes to empirical evidence mode.

I hope you now understand.

You're just a waste of time, seriously. I could do all the above, with a sentence, using advanced expression, but am sure, you will be twisted.

I said anecdotal evidence can be used as proof for a personal God . And I also told you that anecdotal evidences are empirical and verifiable . I also gave links to well documented anecdotal evidences for acts of levitation of Catholic Priests and the magic works of Simon Magus , the popular magician in the Acts of the Apostles - popular historian Josephus mentioned him too .
Re: All Atheists, Fall In by akintom(m): 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I don't delude myself, like most theists do. I understand the comprehensive meaning of agnostic atheism.

If by any chance, the means to know God materially, become knowable, i wouldn't delude myself to reject him as real, to the extent that empirical evidence mode, projected him.

But as it stands now, whatever is unknown and unknowable, remains inexistent, including God.
Re: All Atheists, Fall In by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
akintom:

I could as well say that proof of Spiderman existence exist in manuscript and cinema.

Non Sequitur

Empirically speaking, as against your Bible fictional stories and Anecdotes, how does nature or whatever you claim, present your God to me as "real, perceptible or material" being.

Nature has a cause and a beginning . Nature is of our physical reality and since it has a cause and a beginning , then it owes its existence to a transcendent reality- a reality greater or superior to it - and the transcendent being of this transcendent reality orchestrated the design and complexity of Nature .

KingEbukasBlog:

Whatever caused the existence of the universe cannot be of this reality , its greater than it . And nothingness isn't empty space as we imagine in our heads . It means non existence . The universe and the constituents of this reality were not in existence 15 billion years - they had a beginning and were caused by a transcendent reality .

To better understand what I mean ; we have the physical reality and the virtual reality . The physical reality is the 'creative factor' of the virtual reality , it transcends it . The virtual reality is dependent on the physical reality . The thoughts , actions of this reality birthed the virtual reality .
Re: All Atheists, Fall In by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
akintom:

I don't delude myself, like most theists do. I understand the comprehensive meaning of agnostic atheism.

If by any chance, the means to know God materially, become knowable, i wouldn't delude myself to reject him as real, to the extent that empirical evidence mode, projected him.

But as it stands now, whatever is unknown and unknowable, remains inexistent, including God.

You actually agree with me that agnostic atheism is illogical (appeal to ignorance ) - your belief that God does not exist is because of lack of contrary evidence .

Let me call someone an agnostic atheist who'd likely understand me

cc : CoolUsername
Re: All Atheists, Fall In by akintom(m): 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

okay

You claimed that the God idea is a lie

Then I asked you to prove it

I said anecdotal evidence can be used as proof for a personal God . And I also told you that anecdotal evidences are empirical and verifiable . I also gave links to well documented anecdotal evidences for acts of levitation of Catholic Priests and the magic works of Simon Magus , the popular magician in the acts of the Apostles - popular historian Josephus mentioned him too .

Yes, anecdotal evidences, can be empirical and verifiable, ONLY when such Anecdotes are real and NOT fictitious or streaming from deluded mind.

When a mad man relates an Anecdotes, that relates to how God told him things and all sorts, will that also pass as anecdotal evidence for your personal God existence?

Certainly not anecdotal evidences, about a God (personal God inclusive), whose existence can't be established, with empirical evidence mode.
Re: All Atheists, Fall In by akintom(m): 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You actually agree with me that agnostic atheism is illogical (appeal to ignorance ) - your belief that God does not exist because of lack of contrary evidence .

You're just as ignorant as the author of the nonsense you called "appeal to ignorance".

I simply don't believe in non existing thing (presented to me by a man, who can't empirically prove its real existence) , simply because the thing is unknown and unknowable.

You, being a "gnostic theist", claimed you know it exist and you have evidence.

Now i call on you to present the thing you know. What do you do? You started talking about a drunk and deluded mind Anecdotes.

That's the meaning of ignorance and idiocy.

1 Like

Re: All Atheists, Fall In by akintom(m): 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Non Sequitur

Nature has a cause and a beginning . Nature is of our physical reality and since it has a cause and a beginning , then it owes its existence to a transcendent reality- a reality greater or superior to it - and the transcendent being of this transcendent reality orchestrated the design and complexity of Nature .

All of these your perforated gist, apply in the field of theology, philosophy and some mysticism.

Certainly not in scientific society. Therefore it's useless, to rational mind.
Re: All Atheists, Fall In by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
akintom:

You're just as ignorant as the author of the nonsense you called "appeal to ignorance".

I simply don't believe in non existing thing (presented to me by a man, who can't empirically prove its real existence) , simply because the thing is unknown and unknowable.

You, being a "gnostic theist", claimed you know it exist and you have evidence.

Now i call on you to present the thing you know. What do you do? You started talking about a drunk and deluded mind Anecdotes.

That's the meaning of ignorance and idiocy.

You are just garbling words now . Everyone can see how inane your responses are . Next time please be prepared before quoting me .

Agnostic atheism my arss
Re: All Atheists, Fall In by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
akintom:

All of these your perforated gist, apply in the field of theology, philosophy and some mysticism.

Certainly not in scientific society. Therefore it's useless, to rational mind.

Its actually common sense , what apparently you are bereft of
Re: All Atheists, Fall In by akintom(m): 11:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Its actually common sense , what apparently you are bereft of

To engage a scientific mind, with your "common sense" mind, is definitely the deepest depth of the deluded mind that you have.

I certainly loath this your variant of "common sense".

Have you taken time to examine, the level of normal functionality of your mind?

Because, now that you claim that your "common sense", is propounding theories that now make God existence known and knowable.

I suspect that your case, needs the input of Psychiatrist.
Re: All Atheists, Fall In by CoolUsername: 1:15am On Nov 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You actually agree with me that agnostic atheism is illogical (appeal to ignorance ) - your belief that God does not exist is because of lack of contrary evidence .

Nope.

1 Like

Re: All Atheists, Fall In by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
CoolUsername:

Nope.

Show me how na undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was Jesus Sent To The Whole World Or Prophet Muhammad (saw) / I Want To Join A Brotherhood For Wealth / Comparison Grid: Roman Catholicism, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormon With Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.