Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here - Career (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (225499 Views)

Ican To Release November 2017 Diet Exam Result January 18th, 2018 / NIPR: Public Relations June 2018 Diet Exam / ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by JoyInternationa: 7:06am On Apr 07, 2020
Please,

Can someone help me with the study pack for Foundation level, particularly Management Information,Taxation and Financial Accounting?

I will also be glad to get information about any online tutorial class for these courses. I stay in far north and may not be able to participate in physical lectures.

Thanks in advance.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by JoyInternationa: 7:19am On Apr 07, 2020
Adejal:

Study pack for Skill or Professional level, I have them

Please do you have the study pack for the Foundation Level?
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by pesty100(m): 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
JoyInternationa:
Please,

Can someone help me with the study pack for Foundation level, particularly Management Information,Taxation and Financial Accounting?

I will also be glad to get information about any online tutorial class for these courses. I stay in far north and may not be able to participate in physical lectures.

Thanks in advance.
check here
https://www.adedamolaotun.com/2017/02/download-all-ican-packs-past-questions.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by JoyInternationa: 6:52am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by abimijul1: 8:21am On Apr 09, 2020
ARE YOU FINDING IT DIFFICULT STUDYING FOR ICAN EXAMS?

I get lots of mails from ICAN students who complained that they are finding it hard to study for their exams.
One of the ICAN students said that anytime he sits down to read, that is when he will start feeling sleepy and when he stops
reading to do something else, his eyes will be clear.

Another student complained that he always struggle to read, that reading for ICAN exams has become the most difficult task for him and he cannot explain why.

If you find yourself in this situation, you are not alone,
But
You don’t want to remain in the situation if you must pass this NEXT Diet Exams.

The first thing you need to understand about studying is that, waiting for the right mood might result in procrastination and
procrastination could lead to FAILURE.
Just start, even when you don’t feel like.
Like medicine, you just have to use it for you to get well, not because you feel like.

Here are some tips that will help you study more effectively:

#START WITH THE EASY TOPICS FIRST:

If you start with the difficult topics, your mood will get
worse after realizing that you wasted a lot of time without finishing anything to the end. The trick is to start with the easy topic in order to convince yourself that you have progressed in a short period of time.

#ISOLATE YOURSELF:
Isolate yourself to a calm place, leave your mobile phone, tablet, PC and everything else that could distract you out of the room.
When you do so, you won't find anything to waste time on and you will progress much faster

#GLANCE THROUGH THE PAPERS OR TOPICS FIRST:
It is better to glance through the papers quickly before you begin.
When you do so, you will get a sense of achievement
that will put you in a better mood to start studying.
Just read the topic quickly and try to get as much as you can from them,
if you find anything difficult to understand, just skip it.
This first attempt has the goal of improving your mood.

#TAKE 5 MINUTES BREAK AFTER EVERY 33 MINUTES OF STUDY:
Take a short break of 5 minutes from studying after studying for 33 minutes and 33 seconds.
According to research, this will keep you refreshed and
prevent you from becoming mentally exhausted.
This will help you to replenish your energy and prevent you from sleeping.

#DO AWAY WITH STUDY PACKS AND USE VIDEO LECTURES:

You don’t need 100% to pass ICAN exams,
Starry Gold Comprehensive Video Lectures cover the core areas that will guarantee your success.
This is not to say that the study pack is not good, what I am saying is that the fact that the study pack is voluminous, it could discourage you from reading.
Just like a student mentioned in her email
“Any time I see the study pack, my mood just will just go from good to bad” So, concentrate on the video lectures. After you finish the video lectures at least twice, if you still have time, then add ICAN packs and other materials you have.

P.S: Don’t let your mood dictate when you should study, remember that
ICAN exam does not understand your mood because ICAN exam date won’t change as a result of your mood.
So, take charge of your mood and start studying.

Get ICAN video Lectures and join our FREE ICAN Telegram class NOW

Click the link below to register on our platform ��
http://starrygoldacademy.com/app/ican-2/?ref=ebenezer

To get our Comprehensive and Updated ICAN Video Lectures, Call Starry Gold Academy on 08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 via WhatsApp.

Starry Gold Academy
Number 1 ICAN tuition center with highest exam pass rate at ONE SITTING.Number 1 ICAN tuition center with highest exam pass rate at ONE SITTING.

1 Like

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by abimijul1: 8:06am On Apr 10, 2020
AVAILABLE PROFESSIONALS ACCOUNTING SOFTWARES / PACKAGES

• SAGE 50
• BASIC EXCEL
• ADVANCE EXCEL
• QUICKBOOKS
• FINANCIAL MODELING
• TALLY ERP
• MICROSOFT ACCESS
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMP)
• AUDIT COMMAND LANGUAGE
• SAGE PASTEL EVOLUTION

To get any of the above Video Training,
Call Starry Gold Academy on
08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 via WhatsApp to get all or any of these practical video tutorials

You will get the following Software for FREE;

• SAGE 50 software (for multiple systems)
• QuickBooks Software
• SAGE Pastel Evolution Software
• Tally Software
• Microsoft Office packages (Ms Word, Ms Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• CorelDraw Software
• Photoshop Software

YOU WILL ALSO GET CETIFICATES after completing the Video training

To get any of the Video Training,
Call Starry Gold Academy on
08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 via WhatsApp to get all or any of these practical video tutorials

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Adejal: 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
No
JoyInternationa:

Please do you have the study pack for the Foundation Level?
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by oyawork: 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
Do you still have your old CV for a new job application?
Get Updated. Visit www.oyawork.com and upload your CV for repackaging.

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by abimijul1: 9:48am On Apr 15, 2020
SKILL VS CERTIFICATE; Which One Will Give You An Edge?

There is no point comparing certificate and skill because
they are supposed to complement each other.
The big question is, will your certificate be relevant without the relevant skill?
The answer is CAPITAL NO.

If certificate seems irrelevant without the right skills,
do you still want to wait after you graduate before
you acquire the necessary skill ?

Other countries are already preparing to meet up
with this workplace requirements,
China converted about 600 universities to Polytechnic
so as to reduce too much academic theory that doesn't guarantee jobs.
They want their polytechnics to focus on Engineering and
technology and technical courses.

The workplace in Nigeria is already aligning with this reality too.
Just check recent vacancies to see the requirement that are compulsory.
I have seen a lot of vacancies for Accountant and
they stated that the knowledge of Microsoft Excel is compulsory
while being a Chartered Accountant is just an added advantage.

Just google “Accounting vacancies in Nigeria ”, to confirm my claims.

No company is depending on the knowledge of academic theories to
employ graduates, your skill is what we stand you out.
The workplace is changing and you need to adapt fast.

P.S: I am not saying that your certificate is IRRELEVANT,
it is actually very RELEVANT but acquiring a SKILL
will give you edge in the labour market.

Need to learn some set of new skills?

Get Starry Gold Accounting Package (SAGE 50, Advance Excel, Tally ERP, Financial Model, Project Management, QuickBooks and others)

Call Starry Gold Academy on 08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 via WhatsApp to get all or any of these practical video tutorials
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 25, 2020
For your ican video materials at affordable price....contact 08067863531.Tested and trusted.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by InfoBuddy: 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
FREE DOWNLOADS !! Baking Tutorials.. ACCA Study Packs.. ICAN Study Packs.. Textbooks.. PAST QUESTIONS!! ALL FREE Click on Our Link
infobuddy100..com/?m=1
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by karbie(f): 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Prepare for your ICAN examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token. Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by karbie(f): 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token. Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881

1 Like

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by kenny189(m): 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
ICAN Professional Student Registration

We want to announce to all potential and existing ICAN students that registration is still ongoing.

Let's assist you to do all registrations and provide all necessary materials such as study packs, pathfinders(Q & A), text books, ACCA & ICAN video lectures, ACCA study text and revision kit. These materials are needed to pass the exam at first sitting.

Accounting Software Training videos(eg SAGE 50, Quickbook Accounting, Tally ERP 9, Adv. Microsoft Excel, SAGE Evolution ERP, SAGE 300 ERP & SAP FICO) are also available. All at affordable prices.

Distance is not a barrier, you can get all these irrespective of your current location.

We are known for excellence and high level of integrity.

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Ghallant01(m): 10:14am On Jun 18, 2020
Pls I need ask this questions about ICAN ASTWA program

1. How does the change in syllabus works, at what year interval do they change their syllabus...

2. How will one know if they have changed their syllabus....

So as to avoid reading old syllabus....

I need answer to this pls!!!
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
Prepare for your Ats3 and ICAN examinations with Comprehensive video for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers at affordable price. chat me up on 08067863531
Thanks
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 22, 2020
Good day
Chat me up on 08067863531,if you need detailed and comprehensive video materials on ican(foundation, skills and professional level) @ affordable price.
Do have a great week ahead
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Battywonder(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
If you are studying for ICAN foundation level, kindly send me a DM on whatsapp (08142613717) so you can be added to a group with other foundation level students.

Best regards
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by SAYFITTUTORS: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
ICAN VICTORY REVISION CLASSES
Have you heard about
revision classes like no other at ALL levels for September 2020 ICAN examinations? Then what are you waiting for?Join the BRAIN opening revision sessions with Experienced & Exposed facilitators on Saturday August 22 till Sunday September 6 between 8am to 6pm. This is taking place at SAYFIT Professional Tutors, Victory High School, Abule Bus Stop, near Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja. The fee chargeable is affordable, you are free to invite others to join the SUCCESS TRAIN. It takes AGGRESSION to take PROGRESSION. Call SOYE: 0802-871-9480
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by smithsammy(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2020
Please help!

How do I re-print ICAN March 2020 exam registration form?

The one I printed when I registered in February was collected when I went to collect course materials at ICAN office. I had wanted to re-print then but I forgot due to the postponement of the exam in March.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by kenny189(m): 9:35am On Sep 14, 2020
Dear Professional Students,

This is to remind you that registration for ICAN NOV 2020 diet lectures is still in progress. New joiners are very much welcome........

Our strength:
* Conducive learning environment.
* Qualified ACCA/ICAN/CIBN/CITN lecturers.
* Up-to-date teaching materials are available.
* Free accounting software training.
* Free online lectures during the weekdays.
* Free access to qualified lecturers (Most of the lecturers are ICAN prize winners).
* Free lectures to students who win ICAN prize.
* 50% discount to all students who pass all papers at first sitting.
* Affordable lecture fee. Payment plan is also available.
* Refer 2 new ACCA or ICAN students and get cash immediately.
*Free car park.
*Free writing materials.
*Cafeteria is also available.
*Free video lectures.
*There is availability of accommodation upon request.
*Job employment opportunity.
*Other benefits will be disclosed after registration.

We also help students to register for ICAN/ACCA/CITN/CIBN and get all needed materials at affordable price. Note that the materials are in line with the new ICAN syllabus. Our center is registered and recognized by ICAN. We are known for excellence and high level of integrity.

You are all invited to join the success team. For more information, contact 07034608759 or 08077595821(whatsapp)

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by kenny189(m): 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
*ASSURANCE SUCCESS POINT ASSOCIATES*
22, Ijede road, 2nd floor, Itamaga, Ikorodu,Lagos State

Dear All,

This is to congratulate all ASPA students for their outstanding performance in respect of March/July 2020 ICAN result that was recently released, especially those who cleared their papers at first attempt and those who moved to the next stage.

You guys really made us proud and we are happy to announce to the general public that ASPA is the best recognized ICAN tuition centre as success is assured and guaranteed. We have produced numerous Chartered Accountants. Let's help you achieve your ACA dream.

Our prospective and current students are encouraged to join the ongoing Nov 2020 diet lectures while lectures for March 2021 exams shall commence on Saturday October 31st, 2020

*Our strength:*
* Conducive learning environment
* Qualified ACCA/ICAN/CIBN/CITN lecturers
* Up-to-date teaching materials are available
* Free accounting software training
* Free online lectures during the weekdays
* Free access to qualified lecturers (Most of the lecturers are ICAN prize winners)
* Free lectures to students who win ICAN prize
* 50% discount to all students who pass all papers at first sitting.
* Affordable lecture fee. Payment plan is also available.
* Refer 2 new ACCA or ICAN students and get cash immediately.
*Free car park.
*Cafeteria is also available.
*Free video lectures
*There is availability of accommodation upon request.
*Job employment opportunity
*Other benefits will be disclosed after registration.

We also help students to register for ICAN/ACCA/CITN/CIBN and get all needed materials at affordable price. Note that the materials are in line with the new ICAN syllabus. Our center is registered and recognized by ICAN. We are known for excellence and high level of integrity.

You are all invited to join the success team. For more information, contact 07034608759 or 08077595821(whatsapp)

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by adebisola(f): 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pls get in touch.

Thanks..

Eyitayo29:
My people I heard results are coming out today o. How true is this?
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by icelord(m): 12:40am On Nov 16, 2020
I sell relevant lecture videos for ICAN exams. Do well to send a whatsapp message on 0 8 1 2 4 2 0 7 5 7 5.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Charitybenjamin: 11:21am On Dec 11, 2020
Please, is there a WhatsApp group or telegram? I would love to be added. Help drop the link. Thank you
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Charitybenjamin: 11:25am On Dec 11, 2020
Adejal:

Study pack for Skill or Professional level, I have them

I am very much interested in skills and professional. Kindly help with them, thank you.

benjamincharity801@yahoo.com
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Esaraprincess(f): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
@kenny189 please you don't have tutorial centers on the island. I want to register tor ICAN
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by olusolaoluwatob: 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
Pls can someone send foundation study pack into my mail olusola224@gamil.com.
Can someone also add me up to foundation level WhatsApp group
plss 08166799221
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by EdugeniusProfes: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
You can take advantage of free online lectures for ICAN/ACCA Examinations at Edugenius Professionals.

Kindly join the group below and state the level you're preparing for so that you can be added.

https:///GM8Un8l1LnAD1HVaZJlooM

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Veencent09: 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hi all. Please who knows the month for icans exams in 2021? Is it March or May?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply)

How Can An Employee Write A Letter To Ask For Leave To Write An Exam? / Best Paying Company In Nigeria? / How Much is a Good Salary in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.