Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here - Career (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (225431 Views)

Ican To Release November 2017 Diet Exam Result January 18th, 2018 / NIPR: Public Relations June 2018 Diet Exam / ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by goodwalima1985(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
Incomes:
Interest on overdraft
Fees and commission
Lease finance income .

Expenses:
Interest expenses
Loans written off
Legal fees on loan recovery
Legal fees for acquisition of landed properties.
Luncheon vouchers.

In the taxation of banking, which of these incomes are taxable and nontaxable.
And for the expenses, which of these expenses is allowable and which one is not non allowable.

Please should please help me
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Adejal: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
I have study packs for skills level...... Lagos. Let me know if you are interested
UjMerc:
Please where can I buy ICAN study text hard copy in Lagos.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ABBOLAJJI81: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
Can one still use d study pack for 2014-2019 diet for ICAN Nov .2021 diet....please urgent response will be highly appreciated thanks
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Xpac123kid: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by medoty: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Yes, except if you will apply for waiver to write papers at both skills and foundation levels. I don't know if they can grant your request but there is no harm in trying.

Xpac123kid:
Good evening, please I want to clarify something. I have written 3 paper at foundation level in ICAN. I am left with Taxation and Business Management and finance which am planning to write this October. However I noticed Taxation which am yet to write have been moved to skills level. Do that mean I cannot write taxation anymore at foundation level?
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Ebukawaylaid(m): 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
ogedanny:
A new discussion thread is now open for ICAN May 2021 Exam Diet With FREE Study Packs For Knowledge, Skill and Professional, Past Questions and Answer PDF.

Do you have any question or tips to share or need study packs to download?

Join The Discussion Here, it's free!: Click Here - Download ICAN Packs & Study Materials For FREE

We are hiring accounting graduates and experienced executives, click here]

We will help you download the following ICAN study packs and past questions

For Knowledge Levels

Quantitative Techniques in Business
Financial Accounting
Management Information System
Business Law
Business and Finance

For Application Level

Public Sector Accounting and Finance
Performance Management
Management Governance, Risk, and Ethics
Taxation
Financial Reporting
Audit and Assurance

Professional Level

Corporate Reporting
Advanced Taxation
Advanced Audit and Assurance
Strategic Financial Management
Case Studies

Join The Discussion Here, it's free!: Click Here - Download ICAN Packs & Study Materials For FREE

Meet other ICAN students, exchange relevant information that will help you pass the Exam faster. You will also receive all latest accounting and finance job opportunities on Tuesday Guardian Newspaper directly to your mailbox for free when you join.

We are hiring accounting graduates and experienced executives, click here]

Please Sir, I recently registered as an ICAN Student, but I discovered that the person who registered me exchanged my surname with my middle name. Like he put my middle name as my surname... Please does this have any consequences
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Oghenerobo2002(m): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
Please can someone be kind to assist me with corporate reporting study pack.? ernestgibson129@gmail.com
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Opzyyy: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2021
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by OBFmiss(f): 6:47am On Sep 30, 2021
Hello peeps,
Please I need clarification on the issue of this 10 years to 5 years waiver rule "I wrote my first exam in may 2017, skills level"....
Does it mean that by may 2022, I have to start all over? Or it's still till May 2027.
(I am confused because the rule stated "professional level".....)
Or rather does the rule apply only to "the final level-professional level"??
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by sokus(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
Good afternoon. Has anyone been able to register for this November diet that is owing subscription dues? I heard that if you are not up to date in your financial status as a student, you will not be able to write this diet.

Someone should please shed light on this.

1 Like

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by oladsey(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
OBFmiss:
Hello peeps,
Please I need clarification on the issue of this 10 years to 5 years waiver rule "I wrote my first exam in may 2017, skills level"....
Does it mean that by may 2022, I have to start all over? Or it's still till May 2027.
(I am confused because the rule stated "professional level".....)
Or rather does the rule apply only to "the final level-professional level"??

I was told by Exam Dept that the five-year rule applies from the day one gets first credit in the five (5) paper at professional level. Papers at Skills will not be part of this.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Jenkoja(m): 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
sokus:
Good afternoon. Has anyone been able to register for this November diet that is owing subscription dues? I heard that if you are not up to date in your financial status as a student, you will not be able to write this diet.

Someone should please shed light on this.

Kindly pay your subscriptions
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Haircombb: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2021
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by sokus(m): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2021
@ Jenkoja

If you have nothing relevant to say, why don't you just move on without commenting. It is not a must you must comment.

1 Like

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Jenkoja(m): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
I said you should pay, for you to write any exam now you must pay your subscriptions
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Sharonsha: 1:06am On Oct 20, 2021
After exam registration and payment of subscription, is anything supposed to change when you check your exam and financial status, because when I open mine ,they still show me payment I'm supposed to make but I've done all that
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Opzyyy: 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
Sharonsha:
After exam registration and payment of subscription, is anything supposed to change when you check your exam and financial status, because when I open mine ,they still show me payment I'm supposed to make but I've done all that

Please can you assist on how you resolve the payment of outstanding subscription? Or can anyone here assist me please? I have emailed subscription@ican.org.ng but I have not gotten any response. Thank you.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Haircombb: 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
Opzyyy:

Please can you assist on how you resolve the payment of outstanding subscription? Or can anyone here assist me please? I have emailed subscription@ican.org.ng but I have not gotten any response. Thank you.

Just pay the subscription. It will go away. Then you can register
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Opzyyy: 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Haircombb:

Just pay the subscription. It will go away. Then you can register
how did you pay please? I used web services, it returned transaction error. Should I go to the bank to pay it?
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Haircombb: 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
Opzyyy:
how did you pay please? I used web services, it returned transaction error. Should I go to the bank to pay it?

Yes I paid at the bank. Just go to the bank, tell them you want to pay ICAN subscription fee.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Opzyyy: 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Haircombb:

Yes I paid at the bank. Just go to the bank, tell them you want to pay ICAN subscription fee.

Thank you very much. God bless you
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Belawy(m): 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
[I paid at the bank, but have not been allowed to register. How do I solve this quote author=Haircombb post=107118636]

Just pay the subscription. It will go away. Then you can register[/quote]
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Juice191968: 8:29am On Nov 06, 2021
Hello Guys,
I am finding it difficult to register for my exam. I have cleared all outstanding subscription. After filling the necessary details such as PIN, S/NO and REG number and click on submit, the page always refresh without showing anything. Is anyone experiencing such. How do i go about it? HELP!!!!!!
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Jenkoja(m): 8:49am On Nov 10, 2021
Juice191968:
Hello Guys,
I am finding it difficult to register for my exam. I have cleared all outstanding subscription. After filling the necessary details such as PIN, S/NO and REG number and click on submit, the page always refresh without showing anything. Is anyone experiencing such. How do i go about it? HELP!!!!!!

CALL THEIR STUDENST AFFAIR
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by niquoi(f): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Juice191968:
Hello Guys,

Send a mail to profilehelpdesk@ican.org.ng and copy ithelpdesk@ican.org.ng

See the attachment below

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Onyinel: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
Please I'm new and intend doing an ICAN starting on a foundation level. How much is the subscription and development levy?
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Juice191968: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
When is results supposed to be released?
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by oladsey(m): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
Juice191968:
When is results supposed to be released?
hopefully this evening.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

How Can An Employee Write A Letter To Ask For Leave To Write An Exam? / Best Paying Company In Nigeria? / How Much is a Good Salary in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.