Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Videoplayback: Downloading Issues - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Videoplayback: Downloading Issues (3218 Views)

What Is The Best Data Plan For Downloading / Mtn Free Browsing & Downloading.... / Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Videoplayback: Downloading Issues by mondob2k(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2016
Please fam,

Whenever I try to download online using the native browser on my Tecno G9 and UC Browser, it downloads video in a pdf format and names it videoplay back. At the end, when I want to open the file, I get "can't open this file". I get same issues when i also download movies from o2tvseries.com and youtube downlaoding apps live keepvid and savefrom.net.

How do I solve this issue.
Re: Videoplayback: Downloading Issues by akasueba(m): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
mondob2k:
Please fam,

Whenever I try to download online using the native browser on my Tecno G9 and UC Browser, it downloads video in a pdf format and names it videoplay back. At the end, when I want to open the file, I get "can't open this file". I get same issues when i also download movies from o2tvseries.com and youtube downlaoding apps live keepvid and savefrom.net.

hell all i can just say is that you should make use of that of Waptubes.net and lets see how it will be
Re: Videoplayback: Downloading Issues by mondob2k(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
akasueba:

hell all i can just say is that you should make use of that of Waptubes.net and lets see how it will be

Ok thks. I will try it out.
Re: Videoplayback: Downloading Issues by chris20000: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
Just rename the video from the video playback to the name of the video you downloaded,remember to put .mp4.Example super bodyguard.mp4

1 Like

Re: Videoplayback: Downloading Issues by michas69: 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
Check this website for more movies and series online http://jorgeonline.com/
No surveys, no scam, based on cse.
Re: Videoplayback: Downloading Issues by somehowpenis(m): 7:11am On Nov 23, 2016
mondob2k:
Please fam,

rename it to the movie name .mp4 example , The originals.mp4

(1) (Reply)

How To Browse Using Mobile Data While Your Phone Is On Airplane Mode / Is Samsung Galaxy S9 Worth It In 2022? / Tecno Partners With Blackberry To Preload BBM App On Upcoming Tecno Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.