Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Headmis Said I Do Not Need A Receipt For N15000 Admission Fee For Kindergarten - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Headmis Said I Do Not Need A Receipt For N15000 Admission Fee For Kindergarten (474 Views)

E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning / Is This Right For Kindergarten Pupil To Learn Sentences / From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Headmis Said I Do Not Need A Receipt For N15000 Admission Fee For Kindergarten by optimistD(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2016
I went and registered my little cousin into kindergarten in one of the government primary schools in Rivers State, in Rumuokwuta community Obio Akpo LGA to be precise at the cost of N15, 000. I do not have much problem with the price even if I expected it to be cheaper. But what I do not understand, and still wondering, is why the head mistress refused to acknowledge the payment in writing or issue a receipt for the payment to me. How then is it going to be accounted for? Or does it mean I was not suppose to pay for the admission in first place? If anything happen to that girl any day in the school, how am I going to proof that she was ever admitted into the school? I really don,t understand what is happening.

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG 2016/2017 Merit Admission List For DIRECT ENTRY / Which Is Harder: 1st Semester Or 2nd Semester? / Estate Management And Valuation Ebook Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.