Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Are You Looking For A Nursing Career In The UK? Then This Info Is For You! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Looking For A Nursing Career In The UK? Then This Info Is For You! (1030 Views)

Dropping Psychology For Nursing. Am I Making The Right Choice? / Are You Interested In Studying In A Top Ranked University In Uk. Then This Is Fo / Masters Scholarship In The UK Vs N500k Monthly Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Nursing Career In The UK? Then This Info Is For You! by fasterwell(m): 10:51am On Nov 14, 2016
Hello Nigerian

I bring good tidings to those Career Nurses who desires to work in the UK.

This recruitment is exclusively to career nurses ( not auxiliary nurses) . If you are interested, please note the following.

1) You will be interviewed
directly by UK's leading career
groups via Skype

2) Four Seasons, Caring Homes
and Excel Care Holdings on every wednesday by 10.00am to 5pm

3) Completely free and Direct
recruitment offering flight
tickets and initial UK's
settlement assistance

4) For arranging Skype
interview please contact Joanna Sims on

+441614567166
+447712717163
Email:
jobs@ealoorconsultan­
cy.co.uk
Jobs@nursingjobsuk.co.uk

Good Luck.

(1) (Reply)

Heartwarming! Policewoman Breastfeeds Hungry Baby Of Suspect Attending Trial / I Need A Lawyer Asap! I Need To Sue A Company! / Drinking Lemon Water Every Morning – Mistake Millions Of People Make It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.