Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free (53504 Views)

Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van / The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by importexpert(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2016
BiafranBushBoy

telling people to contact you is what you call contribution?

1 Like

Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by nsybest: 11:39am On Nov 15, 2016
I need someone to teach me online affiliate marketing to earn daily dollars @destinednsikak@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by nsybest: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2016
I need someone to teach me article writing @destinednsikak@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by BiafranBushBoy: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2016
importexpert:

telling people to contact you is what you call contribution?
Because I don't want to derail the thread.
All the same, I am sorry!!
#bye
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by Kazanchat(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hello guys.
BECOME A COMPUTER WIZARD WITH NO STRESS.
Learn how to create a website (HTML & CSS) all you need is a computer (preferably) or an android fone. Learn how to do the following also
1. Enjoy your mtn recharge like never before (common logic)
2. Cracking of modem (turning a modem to a universal modem)
3. Sharing files from laptop-laptop without LAN cable or Bluetooth.
4. Sharing files from phone-laptop (vice versa) without usb cord or bluetooth.
5. Cracking of antivirus (avast and Kaspersky)
6. Cracking of ms-word.
7. Cracking of Windows O.S
8. Cracking of IDM. Call/ whatsapp If U are interested in the 1week online class(class starts every wednessday). It's not free though. 07037447428.
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by Erums(m): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
where the F is MMM on that list
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by BiafranBushBoy: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
nsybest:
I need someone to teach me article writing @destinednsikak@yahoo.com

Hello... add me up with my number...

You will come back and testify

*smiles*

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://infoguidenigeria.com/become-engineer/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwihy8HRjqvQAhUsKsAKHcaZCN0QFggeMAQ&sig2=vXciPI3VcJyEsWdqDBHfMw&usg=AFQjCNF0SSya7Bw4a1csH5oMsD0yhtQrpg

Check out this article
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by importexpert(m): 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Because I don't want to derail the thread.

All the same, I am sorry!!

#bye

after being sorry you are still derailing the thread. why not stop being a parasite and create your own threads? it will earn you more respect and credibility.

1 Like

Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by automatix: 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

The Average ones go through trial and error method, while the wise one leverage on other people's know-how !!!
na mouth you dey. You don't make money from what you mentioned. Experts are not jack of all trades, else, they wouldn't be called experts in the first place. You just want to sell info. QED!
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by elijahkayode(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
See In the Giant Anaconda found chilling In A Restaurant (how did it get there)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgw2pLzl10Y
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by BiafranBushBoy: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
automatix:
na mouth you dey. You don't make money from what you mentioned. Experts are not jack of all trades, else, they wouldn't be called experts in the first place. You just want to sell info. QED!

I would have loved to prove you wrong... but I won't do it because we have started on a wrong foot!!

But I will show you some websites that pay writers about 100$ per Article, and how to pitch your sales to them, and finally where to get inspirational materials from!!

Ignorance isn't so cool...

If you think that you can't be Jack of all trade online, then go do your research again!!

God bless you bro... #bye

1 Like

Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by automatix: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

I would have loved to prove you wrong... but I won't do it because we have started on a wrong foot!!

But I will show you some websites that pay writers about 100$ per Article, and how to pitch your sales to them, and finally where to get inspirational materials from!!

Ignorance isn't so cool...

If you think that you can't be Jack of all trade online, then go do your research again!!

God bless you bro... #bye
dude, forget that thing. I know all those abeg. Show me you clientele, companies you have written for. i KNOW Nigeria's NO1 article writer who ears 5 figures. DO YOU EARN 5 figures or even 4 figures? We know your type.
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by BiafranBushBoy: 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
automatix:
dude, forget that thing. I know all those abeg. Show me you clientele, companies you have written for. i KNOW Nigeria's NO1 article writer who ears 5 figures. DO YOU EARN 5 figures or even 4 figures? We know your type.

We aren't dragging for supremacy on who earns more...Pardon my manners!

Have a nice time bro...

#peace

2 Likes

Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
importexpert:
Have you ever thought about how to make money on the Internet for free? I'm sure you have! Just like many thousands of other people, I'm sure you have at least thought about it once or twice in your life. Well, in this article, you're going to learn about amazing ways to make money on the Internet for free.

Method 1: Article Writing

Writing articles for profit has become a very popular method to make money on the Internet for free. Anyone with decent writing skills can become an online article writer and bring in a regular income every month. There are a few ways to profit from article writing. The first method is to write articles for merchants and companies who require content for their marketing campaigns. The second method is to promote your own products to make a sale or affiliate products to earn a commission.

Method 2: Blogging

Many people are blogging and earning hundreds and thousands of dollars per month. How do they do it? All they do is to take a free blog from WordPress or Blogger, create content and market it. These bloggers then monetize their blog through affiliate links to earn a commission, or contextual ads such as Google AdSense ads that make them money every time a visitor clicks on one of the ads.

Method 3: Paid-To-Complete Offers

Paid-to-complete offers pay you for filling up a form, survey or signing up for trial offers. The reason why companies will pay you for filling up a survey form, for example, is because they are doing market research and they want to learn more about their market. Sites that offer paid-to-complete offers include Cash Crate and Treasure Trooper.

Method 4: Brokering

If you noticed, the methods described so far do not necessarily require you to have a product of your own to sell. Brokering is another method that does not require you to create a product. With brokering, you match buyers and sellers and get paid a commission fee. You can broker buyers and sellers of digital information products or even eBay products just by sending a few emails to both parties.

Method 5: Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing is perhaps the most popular and viable way of making money online without busting your guts trying to create products that the market will buy. You simply find proven products that are already selling well on the market, sign up as an affiliate, and promote the products. When you sell the affiliate products, you earn commissions. This method can be combined with methods like article marketing and/or blogging to create a well-oiled online money-making machine.

add yours. your questions are welcome
baba have u taken ur own advice? i dnt think so. u dnt evn av a blog to practice ur article writing and do affiliate marketing on it. All i see on ur website is a one paged sales pitch, nothingelse.
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
importexpert:
you will find too many parasites on the thread telling you to contact them that they will give you heavens on earth. their authenticity have not been verified. so be carefull to avoid stories that touch.

Tell them

Excertly
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
importexpert:
you can see my mind blowing works on mini-importation at www.importsng.com

Good one

Keep it up

Lalasticlala
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by CosmicJames(m): 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

We aren't dragging for supremacy on who earns more...Pardon my manners!
Have a nice time bro...
#peace
Peace? Which peace when you have hijacked person thread?
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by aydelicious: 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
I'm interesting In this blog, can you assist me ?.If you can . how much is it going to cost me?
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by BiafranBushBoy: 11:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
CosmicJames:
Peace? Which peace when you have hijacked person thread?

What is wrong in me posting information on a thread. He talked about way of making money online, listed them and explained.

What do you think should be the perfect comments on the thread??

"Nice one Op" or "Nice information" or what exactly??

if he tried lecturing us on something on the thread and I typed what I typed, that is called hijacking!!

So please review all I have typed and tell me where I hijacked the thread!!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by laykhorn(m): 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
the issue is that you just list out the points like its as simple as ABC, whereas it is much more deeper.

Article writing can be simplified, using several techniques I have developed to make you write articles at a faster pace!

I can teach you how to earn using google AdSense and earn lots of dollars.

I can teach you how to become an Affiliate marketer with sites like clickbank and earn lots of income...

The opportunity is here for you, don't miss it.
I really want to learn bout Affiliate Marketing but this post reeks of your opportunistic tendencies. Show me proper proof and I may be your student/mentee undecided
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by CosmicJames(m): 2:44am On Nov 16, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

What is wrong in me posting information on a thread. He talked about way of making money online, listed them and explained.

What do you think should be the perfect comments on the thread??

"Nice one Op" or "Nice information" or what exactly??

if he tried lecturing us on something on the thread and I typed what I typed, that is called hijacking!!

So please review all I have typed and tell me where I hijacked the thread!!
Stop defending yourself and let the @OP be in control of his thread. I think you didn't get it when I said you HIJACKED the thread? How about you DIVERTED the thread?
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by BiafranBushBoy: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2016
laykhorn:

I really want to learn bout Affiliate Marketing but this post reeks of your opportunistic tendencies. Show me proper proof and I may be your student/mentee undecided

It sounds too good even to me too....

add me on my WhatsApp number, let's not derail the thread!... check my signature!
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by importexpert(m): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2016
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by xecuter(m): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
iykepromotions:
This is why several Nigerians are yet to make a dime online. The truth is that there's no free meall on the internet. Every business have some secrets and strategies on how to do to get a decent result. Without learning this alone will make someone to fail irrespective of his capital. For example, you can make money trading FOREX (though am not recommending it) but if you don't have the right information on how forex works, no matter the capital, such investor may end up saying that forex is a scam.
how to make money online;
1. research for a system that works: this is very important. most of make money online programs are lies and scams

2. learn it; DON'T learn this for free; you may be shouting" but why?" learning it for free will make you not to be consistent in the heat of challenges. moreover no true business owner will easily disclose his business strategies and working plans for you free of charge!
pay a fee to get you started.
get a mentor that have experience in that field.
yep absolute true
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by moshark06(m): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
I need more info about blogging, any generous person who can help me m.akinwole125@yahoo.com .that's how to reach me
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by ngmgeek(m): 12:35am On Nov 17, 2016
importexpert:
Have you ever thought about how to make money on the Internet for free? I'm sure you have! Just like many thousands of other people, I'm sure you have at least thought about it once or twice in your life. Well, in this article, you're going to learn about amazing ways to make money on the Internet for free.

Method 1: Article Writing

Writing articles for profit has become a very popular method to make money on the Internet for free. Anyone with decent writing skills can become an online article writer and bring in a regular income every month. There are a few ways to profit from article writing. The first method is to write articles for merchants and companies who require content for their marketing campaigns. The second method is to promote your own products to make a sale or affiliate products to earn a commission.

Method 2: Blogging

Many people are blogging and earning hundreds and thousands of dollars per month. How do they do it? All they do is to take a free blog from WordPress or Blogger, create content and market it. These bloggers then monetize their blog through affiliate links to earn a commission, or contextual ads such as Google AdSense ads that make them money every time a visitor clicks on one of the ads.

Method 3: Paid-To-Complete Offers

Paid-to-complete offers pay you for filling up a form, survey or signing up for trial offers. The reason why companies will pay you for filling up a survey form, for example, is because they are doing market research and they want to learn more about their market. Sites that offer paid-to-complete offers include Cash Crate and Treasure Trooper.

Method 4: Brokering

If you noticed, the methods described so far do not necessarily require you to have a product of your own to sell. Brokering is another method that does not require you to create a product. With brokering, you match buyers and sellers and get paid a commission fee. You can broker buyers and sellers of digital information products or even eBay products just by sending a few emails to both parties.

Method 5: Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing is perhaps the most popular and viable way of making money online without busting your guts trying to create products that the market will buy. You simply find proven products that are already selling well on the market, sign up as an affiliate, and promote the products. When you sell the affiliate products, you earn commissions. This method can be combined with methods like article marketing and/or blogging to create a well-oiled online money-making machine.

add yours. your questions are welcome

Nice One! http://www.naijasquare.com/threads/5-amazing-ways-to-make-money-on-the-internet-for-free-importexpert.1062/
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by joey150(m): 6:41am On Nov 17, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
the issue is that you just list out the points like its as simple as ABC, whereas it is much more deeper.

Article writing can be simplified, using several techniques I have developed to make you write articles at a faster pace!

I can teach you how to earn using google AdSense and earn lots of dollars.

I can teach you how to become an Affiliate marketer with sites like clickbank and earn lots of income...

The opportunity is here for you, don't miss it.
i hope you are very rich. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos / Somebody Won 36.7 Million Naira From Bet9ja Today / Meet Chibuzo Oraeto: One Of The Owners Of A Global Biscuit Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.