Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free (53494 Views)

Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van / The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by BiafranBushBoy: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
shocked

The first method is to write articles for merchants and companies who require content for their marketing campaigns.
For instance how do I get this companies
I got a lot of these talks but its confusing sad

Good... Nice question..

There are hundreds and thousands of firms, that can pay you to write an article for them.

People devoted time to fish out these firms and they are making good cash.

Let's say you find out about them, the competition to be hired becomes much. That is why people hide all these Info's till you give them TIPS to tell you or you find out yourself..

That was why I stated... "The internet is a fast paced world, either you catch up or others over run you"!!

Thanks Ma.
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
grin grin you caught the drift. Sharp man so how much tip should I give you cause am sure you are a guru.
C
You can inbox me
BiafranBushBoy:

Good... Nice question..

There are hundreds and thousands of firms, that can pay you to write an article for them.

People devoted time to fish out these firms and they are making good cash.

Let's say you find out about them, the competition to be hired becomes much. That is why people hide all these Info's till you give them TIPS to tell you or you find out yourself..

That was why I stated... "The internet is a fast paced world, either you catch up or others over run you"!!

Thanks Ma.
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by BiafranBushBoy: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin you caught the drift. Sharp man so how much tip should I give you cause am sure you are a guru.
C
You can inbox me

Hakuna wasiwasi (No worries).

I can't send mails, just copy my number on my signature and msg me on WhatsApp .

Also please take Note Ma.

Before your work can be accepted from a foreign firm or body, I want to believe that you are a top notch writer.

Knowing them is the first step, writing a quality article is the second step.

if you are a top writer, contact me.
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Hakuna wasiwasi (No worries).

I can't send mails, just copy my number on my signature and msg me on WhatsApp .

Also please take Note Ma.

Before your work can be accepted from a foreign firm or body, I want to believe that you are a top notch writer.

Knowing them is the first step, writing a quality article is the second step.

if you are a top writer, contact me.
Yes your highness
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by progressmi(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
Internet business that can earn you N250,000
every month.
1.Without Computer Knowledge.
2. Just 2 Hours Of Work only Everyday online.
3. You Can Use Your Mobile Phone.
4. Little or No Start Up Cost
5. And Earn N250,000 Every Month surely.

For details on how you can start please go to my SIGNATURE
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by goodnewz1(m): 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hello
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 22, 2016
Most time, what is available, might not be needed by you...

For newbies, just visit the below link to start earning.
Www.?aff=folusho007
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by chukkyayo: 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
cybernaut:
I want chip in sumtin gud for newbie who is new comer in d world of online bizness. In every bizness u want to join u must learn it and learn it well. I have question for newbie. 1. As an article writer,how can u package u written article to deliver to ur client and how can u create ur resume? 2. How can u become an affiliate wit clickbank and how do u collect ur check in naija because we are banned frm doing biz on clickbank. 3. How can u participate on online survey bizness because many survey company don't accept Nigeria. What am saying here is u must learn a bizness whether online or offline before u succeed? If u fail to learn u are doing guess work. Simple...

pls i'm really interested in making money online and ready to learn ol dem steps, dunno if u can guide me on clickbank platform here's is my email; nwagbogwuchukwudi@gmail.com and contact; 08161122328, you can snd me urself so i can contact you thanks.
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by chukkyayo: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
the issue is that you just list out the points like its as simple as ABC, whereas it is much more deeper.

Article writing can be simplified, using several techniques I have developed to make you write articles at a faster pace!

I can teach you how to earn using google AdSense and earn lots of dollars.

I can teach you how to become an Affiliate marketer with sites like clickbank and earn lots of income...

The opportunity is here for you, don't miss it.

pls i will love to kwn about clickbank and how i can make money 4rm the platform

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by BiafranBushBoy: 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
chukkyayo:

pls i will love to kwn about clickbank and how i can make money 4rm the platform

Check my signature and hit me up..

Remember, no free information online.

If you are serious, hit me up and let's get started...
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by cybernaut(m): 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
chukkyayo:

pls i'm really interested in making money online and ready to learn ol dem steps, dunno if u can guide me on clickbank platform here's is my email; nwagbogwuchukwudi@gmail.com and contact; 08161122328, you can snd me urself so i can contact you thanks.
hello friend, if u want to market as a publisher/affiliate marker u must be ready to write at least two articles a week to promote ur affiliate links. Again u must have a passion on ur topic of interest/niche market. Finally,i don't give away valuable information for free but at least invest a token for d ebook. A well written ebook from my heart. Thank u.
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by Tifesingz: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:
the issue is that you just list out the points like its as simple as ABC, whereas it is much more deeper.

Article writing can be simplified, using several techniques I have developed to make you write articles at a faster pace!

I can teach you how to earn using google AdSense and earn lots of dollars.

I can teach you how to become an Affiliate marketer with sites like clickbank and earn lots of income...

The opportunity is here for you, don't miss it.
update your profile with your whatsapp digit boss
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by Sheriman(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
Tifesingz:
update your profile with your whatsapp digit boss
Clickbank does not work in Nigeria
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by Tifesingz: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
Says who? I have a clickbank account but I don't just know how to pull sales
Sheriman:

Clickbank does not work in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos / Somebody Won 36.7 Million Naira From Bet9ja Today / Meet Chibuzo Oraeto: One Of The Owners Of A Global Biscuit Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.