Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) (25763 Views)

Djinee Gives Update On His Accident Recovery After An Auto Crash Last Month / DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) / Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by TrapSoul(m): 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
Oshe Beard Gang cool he looks good
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
KingRex1:

Lala na ur missing leg ni? angry

seems like grin
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
Berlynn:
he is my dream boyfriend someone please contact him for me cry

i have found my missing rib shocked

Lookatew! undecided embarassed tongue
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by tunes1102: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
He was a drop out of lautech. So he dropped out of music too.
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by machosly(m): 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
Who give u rib?? undecided
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by DeRay98(m): 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
kingthreat:
Negro has been obsolete in the Nigerian music industry after 3 hits. Well i miss that song "overkillling this"
After the bobo hammer as Etisalat ambassador finish, him take break to refresh and reload. The no dey put nonsense oh.
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by kingthreat(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
DeRay98:

After the bobo hammer as Etisalat ambassador finish, him take break to refresh and reload. The no dey put nonsense oh.

Goodluck to him sha
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
joycall:
Since it's only one rib you lost you should be able to survive on the remaining grin grin grin

lol grin
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
tunes1102:
He was a drop out of lautech. So he dropped out of music too.

Who ask you fa??
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by trumpclinton247: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
Berlynn:

....tatoo his name on your ass nah as a solidarity like that girl did for iyanya.
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
trumpclinton247:
....tatoo his name on your ass nah as a solidarity like that girl did for iyanya.

i don't like tattoo angry
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
Berlynn
u fell in love with the wrong one @signature
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
Berlynn

u fell in love with the wrong one @signature

you think? undecided
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by KingRex1(m): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
Berlynn:

seems like grin
Go and check for other missings parts of ur body.. I bet drs more
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
Berlynn:

you think? undecided
if u did not fall in love with the wrong person then he fell for the wrong person.
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by NobleRomm(m): 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
what kind of bad quality picture be this
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by toprealman: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
Berlynn:
he is my dream boyfriend someone please contact him for me cryi have found my missing rib shocked
Typical!
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by ufuosman(m): 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
I don forget dis guy o,....

cute pix
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by K9Uneet(m): 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
Omotayor123:
Long time though.... I guess he really had to 'go'
Are those breasts on your chest??
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by Jung(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
Berlynn:

missing rib? that sounds gaaaaay tho. missing rib is for men. are you a man? i want to believe you aren't. you had better not be.
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by greggng: 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
ShakurM:
Johnson was a hardworking man who delivered bread as a living to support his wife and three children. He spent all his evenings after work attending classes, hoping to improve himself so that he could one day find a better paying job. Except for Sundays, Johnson hardly ate a meal together with his family. He worked and studied very hard because he wanted to provide his family with the best money could buy.

Whenever the family complained that he was not spending enough time with them, he reasoned that he was doing all this for them. But he often yearned to spend more time with his family.
The day came when the examination results were announced. To his joy, Johnson passed, and with distinctions too! Soon after, he was offered a good job as a senior supervisor which paid handsomely.
Like a dream come true, Johnson could now afford to provide his family with life’s little luxuries like nice clothing, fine food and vacation abroad.

However, the family still did not get to see Johnson for most of the week. He continued to work very hard, hoping to be promoted to the position of manager. In fact, to make himself a worthily candidate for the promotion, he enrolled for another course in the open university.

Again, whenever the family complained that he was not spending enough time with them, he reasoned that he was doing all this for them. But he often yearned to spend more time with his family.
Johnson’s hard work paid off and he was promoted. Jubilantly, he decided to hire a maid to relieve his wife from her domestic tasks. He also felt that their three-room flat was no longer big enough, it would be nice for his family to be able to enjoy the facilities and comfort of a condominium.

Having experienced the rewards of his hard work many times before, Johnson resolved to further his studies and work at being promoted again. The family still did not get to see much of him. In fact, sometimes Johnson had to work on Sundays entertaining clients. Again, whenever the family complained that he was not spending enough time with them, he reasoned that he was doing all this for them. But he often yearned to spend more time with his family.

As expected, Johnson’s hard work paid off again and he bought a beautiful condominium overlooking the coast of Singapore. On the first Sunday evening at their new home, Johnson declared to his family that he decided not to take anymore courses or pursue any more promotions. From then on he was going to devote more time to his family.

Johnson did not wake up the next day.

Chai na so johnson take die?i believe na him village people kill him
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by WomanOfRace(f): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
Berlynn:

I fell in love with the sound of his voice, then his lyrics in that ego ; haven't gotten over it yet. Still one and only voice that trips me for now.
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by alaskido(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
Berlynn:

You no talk of dream husband na dream boyfriend. My dear get real grin grin
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by EternalTruth: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
greggng:

Chai na so johnson take die?i believe na him village people kill him
you rightly said my mind....
what a sad story
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by justman911(m): 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
Djinee the man.
I remember Ego and Lade. He's dope shaa but am cuter
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by jamalchance(m): 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
who is djinee .... is he an upcoming acts ?
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
alaskido:

You no talk of dream husband na dream boyfriend. My dear get real grin grin

bet i am being real here sad i need him for a bf undecided
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
WomanOfRace:

I fell in love with the sound of his voice, then his lyrics in that ego ; haven't gotten over it yet. Still one and only voice that trips me for now.

lol pls do grin
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nigga with a fantastic voice, rare talent, but so Damn lazy to write songs cry
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
Berlynn:

So if I "help" u find him, u truly expect me to share his contacts with you? cheesy Biko nwanne, I have multiple ribs missing too grin
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by WomanOfRace(f): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2016
Berlynn:

lol pls do grin

lol....you are in for a long wait. grin
Berlynn:

lol pls do grin

lol....you are in for a long wait.
Re: What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 15, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

So if I "help" u find him, u truly expect me to share his contacts with you? cheesy Biko nwanne, I have multiple ribs missing too grin

God has already ordained him for me go and look for your missing rib's else where ma grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harrysong Deletes Alter-plate Info From His Social Media Acc, Puts Five Star / Yemi Alade In Thigh-Revealing Outfit For France And Italy Tour / Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.