Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Does Nkenna Deserves To Stay Beyond This Week? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Does Nkenna Deserves To Stay Beyond This Week? (676 Views)

Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive / This Week @ Genesis Deluxe Cinema: WHEN IN ROME (Find Below) / Who Deserves To Be A Millionaire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Nkenna Deserves To Stay Beyond This Week? by Okwyjesus(m): 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2009
At last and for the first Nkenna is coming for eviction, from her games, patriotism for her country men and conduct in the house do you think Nkenna deservers your vote to stay beyond this week's eviction.
Re: Does Nkenna Deserves To Stay Beyond This Week? by shadyBaba: 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2009
If i had my way i will personally pull kevin out. which dirty swagger does he have that he's become such a dumb sucker for an aristo? he's the oldest naija person and the only guy there, he should be uniting nigerians not nominating them. i'd rather have Nkenna win the money because kevin has become a misrepresentation of naija guys period. Nkenna deserves to stay till the end, she's "realer" than kevin.
Re: Does Nkenna Deserves To Stay Beyond This Week? by Cyberfreak(f): 6:17am On Nov 06, 2009
^
Re: Does Nkenna Deserves To Stay Beyond This Week? by cuteruth(f): 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2009
Nkenna should be evicted because she talks too much, thats unladylike. when you talk too much what ought not to be said will be said

(1) (Reply)

How Can Someone Sell His Novel To Movie Directors To Put It Into Act? / Fta Cannot Get Intersat / Uti Finally Has Hammered D 200,000 Dollars!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.