Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

What's The Meaning Of Afonja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Meaning Of Afonja (3521 Views)

How Afonja Lost Power To Fulani In Ilorin — Kasum, Leader Of Afonja Descendants / Please What Is The Meaning Of Afonja? / What Is The Meaning Of Afonja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Meaning Of Afonja by MrTeCO(m): 5:05am On Nov 15, 2016
Front page please.....

where Lala dey sef

2 Likes

Re: What's The Meaning Of Afonja by mark666: 7:25am On Nov 15, 2016
I weep for Nigeria!!!!!! Soooooo divided!!!!
Re: What's The Meaning Of Afonja by endoski: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2016
loopmangoat:

I will address your questions one by one
1 the osu cast system was abolished during the advent of Christianity and colonialism in Igboland
Unfortunately the spirit of your forefather afonja flows in your veins you behave like him you can't be trusted you are betrayers and fulani ass licker
My people don't practice the so called system you mentioned
2 I don't understand what you mean by distributed in baby factories but I will like to add that we don't use our children for rituals like you yorubas
3 The highest number of prostitutes can be found in the south wasste or west
Their women are so cheap that you can secure their services for as low as 200 naira
4 The highest recorded cases of drug dealers in nigeria involved yoruba men and women ask drug baron tinubu buruji kashamu and yoruba actor baba suwe
5 it is better to have a flat head than attempting to kill a one year old child all in the name of tribal marks
6 yamiri is an hausa word how can we bear a foreign name
I can go on and on but I don't want to give you people more high bp
oboi you finish that guy gringringringringrin,thanks bro for that response. afonja people no wan get sense

2 Likes

Re: What's The Meaning Of Afonja by Rilwayne001: 7:43am On Nov 15, 2016
GreatSE:

Yes AFONJA is an ethnic group located at the south western part of Nigeria. AFO/NJA, in Igbo AFO means belle (belly), NJA means Bad....thus AFONJA means BAD-BELLE (people) grin grin grin......

Hahahaha grin grin thunder will certainly fire you
Re: What's The Meaning Of Afonja by loopmangoat(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2016
endoski:
oboi you finish that guy gringringringringrin,thanks bro for that response. afonja people no wan get sense
The guy posted false information contrary to rule 8 of nairaland
See as all of them run they no fit defend their forefather
Re: What's The Meaning Of Afonja by loopmangoat(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2016
Chugavey:
Afonja (N) /aefonja/ group of persons that can sell their birth right for a plate of rice without fish.

Afonja (V) Being a coward as a result of genes you possess.

Afojaism (N) /aefonjaizm/ a believe or doctrine that you can betray at will.

Afonjaistic (Adj) /aefonjaistik/ being a hardcore afonja.

The level of afonjaism possessed by some afonjaistic elite on the media lately is alarming.
This definition should be added to the websters or Oxford dictionary

2 Likes

Re: What's The Meaning Of Afonja by sweerychick(f): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2016
TheNonce:

Go and ask your father!
why not tell me lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Meaning Of Afonja by TheNonce: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
sweerychick:
why not tell me lipsrsealed

grin

Meet me in the other room and I will tell you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photo)picture They Say Is Worth A Thousand Words. Indeed Images Speaks / Kano: Strange Pillars Along State Road __ Photos / Despite Buhari's Threat, IPOB Holds Rally Today In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.