Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Seven Powers ( A Supernatural Story ) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Seven Powers ( A Supernatural Story ) (5163 Views)

The One (A Supernatural Story) By Dpeace / Supernatural Story My Beast / Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Powers ( A Supernatural Story ) by smokeydrinky: 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
Double Congratulation , for the distinction and the admission.

Stumbled on this story, I'm following Keenly, I love all things supernatural
Re: Seven Powers ( A Supernatural Story ) by lord3plex(m): 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
oya carry go I dey follow u bumper to bumper
Re: Seven Powers ( A Supernatural Story ) by olumose001(m): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
A year ago.....
The room was set with full classical 19th century appliances, assorted bowls and plates could be seen on an old rugged wardrobe, facing the wardrobe is a bed and a rocking chair. The aura of the room depicts old age, that anyone who mistakenly enters the room will know for sure that an elderly person stays there. At an angle facing the wardrobe is a bed graced by a woman long in the tooth. She is a centenarian in her early hundred..
Iya Agba as she is fondly called is a woman who death seems to have deserted, but above these she still seems much agile for her age, it was said that it runs in the family, as her mother, and her grandmother also lived to such an old ripe age .

It is Christmas and her children and grandchildren are at her one room apartment built specially for her by one of her grandchildren for the celebration.. Earlier d lots of her visitors had decided to take a tour of the community, but her favourite grandchild Juliet had decided to stay at home with her. The two of seems to be lost in a conversation. It has been said so many times that Juliet looked just like her in her Juvenile days, and apart from this there seems to be a kind of connection between the two .

when I was a bit younger than you are I was betrothed to your great grand father, IYA agba said to Juliet, who seems to be focusing much on the movement of her mouth and taking in all she has to say. she continued, before then, there have been a lot of controversies over what or who I am, due to some strange things that do happen to me, some people tagged me a witch, while some felt I am a spirit of sort, but my mother didn't see me as such, she felt one of her mates is responsible for my strangeness. Juliet adjusted herself on the seat, show more sign of seriousness.

Iya Agba continued, some times I have visions of bad things to come, drought, death, famine and so on, sometimes, when I sleep I speak in strange languages that no one seems to understand and I do so in a male voice.. I was taken to all d herbalists in our village, but all of them usually bow for me the moment they set their eyes on me, they refuse to tell my parents anything and I myself seems to get more confused by the day, the strangest day of all was d day I disappeared right in front of the whole family while we were having a feast, only to reappear a month later.

Juliet now feeling uncomfortable and wondering why Iya Agba is telling her these stories now, when its only the two of them, asked "disappeared to where". Iya Agba with a frail smile, shook her head and answered, Time, with time you shall know, but always remember these words " AL HARKAN TENTA KHAN" meaning The Supreme had Ordained only one.. With these she touched Juliet on her fore head, and she could feel an energy move from Iya Agba into her, having done this Iya Agba breathed her last..

1 Like

Re: Seven Powers ( A Supernatural Story ) by xaviercasmir(m): 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
hmmmmm really strange. Keep it up
Re: Seven Powers ( A Supernatural Story ) by lord3plex(m): 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
and u are the choosen one kemi

thanks for d update but if u don't mind can u make it longer next time ?
Re: Seven Powers ( A Supernatural Story ) by idrisbabat5(m): 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
all dis nairaland writer has (sun mi) abeg come and drop update

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lost Ghost / The Cult Pursuit, A Story Of A University Student In The Hands Of Cultist..... / THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.