Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in (37106 Views)

"Pussy Cat Where Have You Been?", Reno Omokri Mocks Those Visiting Buhari In UK / Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" / Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by Akainzo(m): 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
kjhova:
Two pages into this post and all I'v seen thus far is jolly Buhari haters with little fact checking.

Donald Trump hasn't named his cabinet yet and will likely not until January 20, 2017 and beyond. He is selecting his Transition Team the same way APC named thiers within two weeks of their electoral victory.

What is it with us folks in Nigeria? All of these information is there within easy reach on your mobile phones and you are inundated with it on satelite TV yet you still allow some people to lead you down an inglorious path?

We can now conclude that something is inherently wrong with the education in Nigeria! When a former SSA does not know the difference between a "Transition Team", A "Kitchen Cabinet", and "Cabinet Ministers"!

Even if Trump has named his Chief of Staff, is that a Cabinet position? Many like Omokri and his supporters here, are just happy to praise him for being against Buhari, not knowing they are simply displaying how insanely clueless they are. What happened to their senses?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by Empiree: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
Eshinkan:

Omokri is bang on right. The time it took buhari to get his ministerial team together was what made me realise that the man is not what I thought we would be getting. It was quite simply....disgraceful.....I have since then not been able to forgive him.
No one can satisfy Nigerians. How the heck in the world omokri compared timing of appointing cabinet ?.

Before Bukhari, there was massive corruption. Hence, there was a need for him to slow down and carefully appoint his cabinet. This is contrary to USA. There was no such coruption in place.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
Akainzo:

We can now conclude that something is inherently wrong with the education in Nigeria! When a former SSA does not know the difference between a "Transition Team", A "Kitchen Cabinet", and "Cabinet Ministers"!

Even if Trump has named his Chief of Staff, is that a Cabinet position? Many like Omokri and his supporters here, are just happy to praise him for being against Buhari, not knowing they are simply displaying how insanely clueless they are. What happened to their senses?

Unlike Trump, Buhari did not inherit a solid structure. Buhari inherited a situation whereby ONSA was dishing out Nigeria money anyhow. Most times with no contract. Many Ministries had to be merged. As late as last week the discussion was still ongoing as to which MDA within the Presidency is responsible for IDP's. Some says it is the VP, others says it is SSG or other MDA's. No proper handover. Jonah ran a very corrupt and disorganised Presidency. This is what the PDP are trying to hide with their false alarms.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by Gabbyraze(m): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
Almand:

All I asked is if u find bakare to be okay yet that guy is not. Whatever criteria u use to judge you pastor is yours and yours only.
I don't know bakare enough to know if hez ok or not,and I ain't judging,just saying that what he said isn't ideal and isn't helping our current situation
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by Hiploko(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
Omor Zombies are demonic! See theorems supporting Buhari and his useless delay in appointing Ministers. What positive impact has it made?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by dabunaija: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
Buhari uses That Period TO steal Money. he has stollen enough to send some to Obama and his co, Clintons and also for his family
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
That's the nomads 1st gargantuan blunder! Dude is a waste of my vote.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
atirolu:
Buhari is negative change Trump is likely to be a positive change we never can tell

Really?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by Chinaboi(m): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
LRNZH:
Reno and lies.....

Same way he claimed that PMB donated $500M to Clinton's campaign without doing any research.

This US election has humbled TB Joshua, Soyinka and Reno. It remains to be seen if they have accepted the lessons in humility.
sharap u fool
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by InMyOpinion(m): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
[size=16pt]I think this Reno guy has some skeleton in his closet - all this noise of late seems to me a ploy to drum up public cry of fowl-play when the law finally catches up with him[/size]

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by chiefobdk(m): 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
cy4cent:
So true!!!

The time it took him to fly around without a cabinet and used body language should have been used in hitting the ground running and naming a cabinet.

Some people cover their ignorance with Arrogance.

Buy he hit d ground flying
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by cuteralph101(m): 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
LRNZH:
Reno and lies.....

Same way he claimed that PMB donated $500M to Clinton's campaign without doing any research.

This US election has humbled TB Joshua, Soyinka and Reno. It remains to be seen if they have accepted the lessons in humility.
are u so daft that u cannot reason with yo 6th sense. He ain't lying wat he said its d actual truth. U just can't see d truth cos that Dauran cow has brainwashed ur empty skull and replaced it Kunun Samia. Mtcheew
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by chiefobdk(m): 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
freeborn76:

It is unfortunate that .silly people like Reno, who have a form of knowledge but denying its power still exist in this country. It is because of the likes of Reno, Fani-Kayode and the senseless Ayo Fayose that Nigeria is in this quagmire. Reno ran to the US shortly after his criminal boss was booted out of office; he has ceaselessly defended a man who ran one of the most brazen show of corrupt leadership in the annals of Nigeria, a man who spent 8 years in the corridors of power (2 as vice president and 6 as president) without nothing to show for it, NOTHING. He couldn't even complete a fictitious 2nd Niger Bridge, and he left the already ravaged and impoverished Niger Delta worst than he met it...yet, Reno and some unbelievable spin-doctors here still support him? Buhari may not have met our expectations, but if there was an election tomorrow and Jonathan stands against him, I would still vote him over that irresponsible kleptomaniac of a dumbo.

“That is real change, not the reverse change promised by someone who waited for 6 months after his swearing in before naming his cabinet consisting of an Agriculture minister who studied French and other misfits.”

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by cuteralph101(m): 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
deji15:

Unlike Trump, Buhari did not inherit a solid structure. Buhari inherited a situation whereby ONSA was dishing out Nigeria money anyhow. Most times with no contract. Many Ministries had to be merged. As late as last week the discussion was still ongoing as to which arm of the Presidency is responsible for IDP's. Some says it is the VP, others says it is SSG or other MDA's. No proper handover. Jonah ran a very corrupt and disorganised Presidency. This is what the PDP are trying to hide with their false alarms.
lolz political analyst...who told u Trump is inheriting a solid structure. Do u have any idea how much debt the US is in...$17Trn that ain't solidity. Think with ur skull. How do u justify appointing ministers 6 months later....thats y we re in recession.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by chimaobinelson(m): 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This guy should be picked up by DSS. He is talking too much. Can't efcc find a corruption case on him?
Yes, u mean witch hunt right
hear your self out..

Alright boy,next time comment with your brain intact.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
cuteralph101:
lolz political analyst...who told u Trump is inheriting a solid structure. Do u have any idea how much debt the US is in...$17Trn that ain't solidity. Think with ur skull. How do u justify appointing ministers 6 months later....thats y we re in recession.

You Jonadafts supporters are nothing but wailing robots. The fraud failed to address the disorganisation in MDA's, the looting under their kleptomaniac hero, the huge debt he left behind but would like to talk about 17Tn debts of the USA, whereas his hero plundered Nigeria treasury as if tomorrow will not come. All the money stolen by your hero, his wife and other co looters is not enough to send Nigeria into recession. Shameless liars and looters.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
cuteralph101:

You Jonathan supporters are nothing but wailing robots. The fraud failed to address the disorganisation in MDA's, the looting under their kleptomaniac hero, the huge debt he left behind but would like to talk about 17Tn debts of the USA, whereas his hero plundered Nigeria treasury as if tomorrow will not come. Shameless liars and looters.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by kenrish2(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
priscaoge:
But he nailed it, it's a bitter truth. It took them 6months+ to name and unleash LAInus Mohammed and Amechi to us cry cry

Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy This line got me in stitches cheesy Reno kuku kill me naa, I can't breath cheesy cheesy cheesy
u mean b4 they unleash d dragon
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by ezigr8(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
how long e take him oga (gej) to take arrange him house. mk dis mad man do comparism wit dat one

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by firebrand011077(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
... before now I use to think that you guys that usually criticize Buhari were the most intelligent people NIGERIA is privileged to have... until now I realized that there is no much difference between you guys and the cows Buhari has... USA is an already made country for goodness sake, you can't compare it with the bastardized NIGERIA courtesy your beloved ones!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by priscaoge(f): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
kenrish2:
u mean b4 they unleash d dragon

I swear down cheesy cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
payosehtor:
what embittered loosers/
looters,where is the Igbos and waillers? one of your stealing is not corruption protege is here again. Apc as a party was a 6mt old merger of over 5 political parties. tis folly to be wise were corruption(ers, supporters) is bliss. oya carry on

Bros, do me a favour, read ur post again, gently, and see whether it makes sense!?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
kjhova:
Two pages into this post and all I'v seen thus far is jolly Buhari haters with little fact checking.

Donald Trump hasn't named his cabinet yet and will likely not until January 20, 2017 and beyond. He is selecting his Transition Team the same way APC named thiers within two weeks of their electoral victory.

What is it with us folks in Nigeria? All of these information is there within easy reach on your mobile phones and you are inundated with it on satelite TV yet you still allow some people to lead you down an inglorious path?

Many educated illiterates nowadays brother, you can't blame them really, they allow people think for them, ie IGNORANT of things. Also, with the way things is going on "Nairaland", serious minded folks will soon find alternative..e don dey turn 'kid zone'.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by demitola(m): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
Which Reno Omokirikiri? He means Trump has already chosen his ministers? What kind of a country with such kind of people for God's sake? Obama is leaving for Trump, bt im sure he's nt leaving America as bad as he met it. Wait ooo..... are we even comparing US and Nigeria's base for Politics? Is Omokirikiri trying to tell us the Republican party had just emerged as a conglomeration of varying parties to present a winning Trump? And he has even started operating in the capacity of a President without even waiting for swearing-in? I gat a million questions to ask!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
cuteralph101:

In this USA, their health, education, and other sectors are way HIGH, the reverse is the case here. We are hardly food secure, talk less of having 20% power supply, poor health sector, poor agric sector, there judicial system are rather strong(corruption is fought wholistically) etc ..and u r comparing a developed country to a developing country, that is unfair to NIGERIANS gaskia. Do you even knw what 'recession' is? Do u think recession can just happen bcuz someone didn't appoint ministers in 6 months?

Ronu now!!!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by DrinkWater10: 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
thunderbabs:
Lol...see mess...mk buhari mess Omokri back
Messing game...lol
Lol. Tomorrow's Headline:
'Omokiri chop macaroni, come grow dada for nyansh' -Buhari

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by mayorchelsea(m): 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
Please, I heard Trump has named his cabinet ministers.I'd like to know his Secretary of State and Defense.PMB may not have done too good by not naming his cabinet until six months after but if you just believed Reno and couldn't mention his secretary,then you are worse than a zombie.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by thunderbabs: 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Lol. Tomorrow's Headline:
'Omokiri chop macaroni, come grow dada for nyansh' -Buhari

Lmfao......haaahhhaaa grin angry grin Dt mess beat omokri own x2 lol
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by DrinkWater10: 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
thunderbabs:

Lmfao......haaahhhaaa grin angry grin Dt mess beat omokri own x2 lol
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by Billygee2u: 4:31am On Nov 15, 2016
Eshinkan:

Omokri is bang on right. The time it took buhari to get his ministerial team together was what made me realise that the man is not what I thought we would be getting. It was quite simply....disgraceful.....I have since then not been able to forgive him.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by Billygee2u: 4:32am On Nov 15, 2016
priscaoge:
But he nailed it, it's a bitter truth. It took them 6months+ to name and unleash LAInus Mohammed and Amechi to us cry cry

Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy This line got me in stitches cheesy Reno kuku kill me naa, I can't breath cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Designers Of Nigeria At 60 Say Logo Was Not Paid For / Facebook User Blasts Nigerian Politicians After Trump Meets 20% Of Promises / Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.