Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in (37119 Views)

"Pussy Cat Where Have You Been?", Reno Omokri Mocks Those Visiting Buhari In UK / Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" / Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by Billygee2u: 4:35am On Nov 15, 2016
LordAdam:
How can we compare a Dollar Billionaire with one of the most recognizable Brand on the planet to a Cattle Rearer whose only business asset is 150 cows?

Seriously, the comparison is unfair.

The only fair comparison I can think of is between Buhari and a stone.

And as NLs can testify, a stone is far better than Buhari as the poll below shows.

-Lord
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by ihatesycophant(m): 6:20am On Nov 15, 2016
People like saying things that are convenient to them and suite their desire. Trump need not to go and study the extend of damage that has been done on the system. He's inheriting a robust and vibrant economy not a false one handed over to Buhari by his master Jonathan. It takes a serious minded person not to fall to the same ditch Jonathan fell into by the help of nuisance like Reno and the likes. Buhari may have his own short comings for so many thing but should not be because he refused to choose ministers is a problem. I think the problem of Nigeria is not having a grounded legacy to fall on. Trump is falling on a well established legacy that cannot be easily changed by anyone coming in the future to come.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by mej67: 6:47am On Nov 15, 2016
obailala:
This dude pastor obviously hasn't recovered from their election loss...

And Z is for what.......?

Please complete the sentence.

Just as a guide, it's not about recovery. Did he say the truth or not?

Even in far away Ghana, the truth about Buhari is known. Stop wasting your youth and education defending the indefensible.

Cattle rearing is a noble occupation.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by mej67: 6:49am On Nov 15, 2016
Read my post above. It even applies more to you.

And who told you Trump inherited a robust and vibrant economy? Where did you read that?

ihatesycophant:
People like saying things that are convenient to them and suite their desire. Trump need not to go and study the extend of damage that has been done on the system. He's inheriting a robust and vibrant economy not a false one handed over to Buhari by his master Jonathan. It takes a serious minded person not to fall to the same ditch Jonathan fell into by the help of nuisance like Reno and the likes. Buhari may have his own short comings for so many thing but should not be because he refused to choose ministers is a problem. I think the problem of Nigeria is not having a grounded legacy to fall on. Trump is falling on a well established legacy that cannot be easily changed by anyone coming in the future to come.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by ihatesycophant(m): 6:52am On Nov 15, 2016
www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/10/ministerial-nominees-read-audu-ogbeh.html?m=1 Audu Ogbe has been an agricultural consultancy when Reno was still a toddler. Reno should have taken time to read about Audu before ditching half truth to the public. The last time I checked the former minister for petroleum studied architecture.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by Mopolchi: 6:59am On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This guy should be picked up by DSS. He is talking too much. Can't efcc find a corruption case on him?
this yarn win you recognition.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by snowblaq(f): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This guy should be picked up by DSS. He is talking too much. Can't efcc find a corruption case on him?
.....u mean for speaking the truth?.....the truth hurts...but it doesnt make it any less true...face facts.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by obailala(m): 10:00am On Nov 15, 2016
mej67:

And Z is for what.......?

Please complete the sentence.

Just as a guide, it's not about recovery. Did he say the truth or not?

Even in far away Ghana, the truth about Buhari is known. Stop wasting your youth and education defending the indefensible.

Cattle rearing is a noble occupation.
And Z is for ur Fath***.. Gej is gone, u guys should live with it.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by kjhova(m): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2016
Akainzo:

We can now conclude that something is inherently wrong with the education in Nigeria! When a former SSA does not know the difference between a "Transition Team", A "Kitchen Cabinet", and "Cabinet Ministers"!

Even if Trump has named his Chief of Staff, is that a Cabinet position? Many like Omokri and his supporters here, are just happy to praise him for being against Buhari, not knowing they are simply displaying how insanely clueless they are. What happened to their senses?

I am sure Reno is an intelligent fellow and has good grasp of the subject matter. I can only imagine that he probably waigers on the chances that his audience is stupid and gullible...which sadly appears right on the evidence of the posts put up by many of our fellow members on this forum.

As you put it, it can certainly be put down to the failure of our education system over the decades. Something else that worries me thou is the prevailing disinterest and disregard for facts and empiricism in Africa. from North to South, most Africans seem to be very much at home with "them say" rather than to fact check with "www.google.com"!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by nell2: 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
ihatesycophant:
how many likes for this your comment. guy our eyes have opened okay. stop using this as an excuse. The truth is incompetency
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by Splashme: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
Eshinkan:

Omokri is bang on right. The time it took buhari to get his ministerial team together was what made me realise that the man is not what I thought we would be getting. It was quite simply....disgraceful.....I have since then not been able to forgive him.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by Splashme: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
donfemo:
Trump is ready to deliver on his promises. winning the elections alone shows he is a man who achieve results and that's what he tends to do as president. He has a plan and knows people who can help him achieve his plan for America. Buhari had no plan all he wanted was to become president that's why it took him time to make decisions like selecting a cabinet.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in by cuteralph101(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

In this USA, their health, education, and other sectors are way HIGH, the reverse is the case here. We are hardly food secure, talk less of having 20% power supply, poor health sector, poor agric sector, there judicial system are rather strong(corruption is fought wholistically) etc ..and u r comparing a developed country to a developing country, that is unfair to NIGERIANS gaskia. Do you even knw what 'recession' is? Do u think recession can just happen bcuz someone didn't appoint ministers in 6 months?

Ronu now!!!!!
Fraud allowed us to be Top 10 fastest growing economy, corruption allowed foreign investors trooping in...i can see d result of zero corruption. The money they are sharing in NASS is not corruption, NASS changed their official cars for N36B. U wanna Tel me GEJ parked all d money to otuoke? Hmmmmm I think there's a better definition of corruption u havent learnt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello / Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account / Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.