Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend (36171 Views)

TY Bello Compares Her Height With Eniafe Momodu At GTB Fashion Weekend / Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week / Susan Garland Suffers Nip Slip At GTB Fashion Weekend [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend by Benjom(m): 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
That dress is called "Yakazuki".
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend by OCTAVO: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
OK.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend by Kobicove(m): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
driy65:
Dis my grandmama age no wan marry....old woman feelin funky..kukuma go convent na

Why don't mind your own fuck1ng business! undecided
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
efilefun:
Waiting for the first person to remind her she's single and needs a husband like say she no sabi before
you are the first person
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend by eshic(f): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
it is good that people should comment when they have something reasonable to say.the fact that she is still single does not give anybody impetus to insult her.you might not hear story why she is still single,I know one of our commentor here whom the sisters are in their late 30ths yet they have the got to say trash about a lady that have worked so hard to achieve her dreams.some people got married to please people like you and ended up in hell on earth.so please leave our celebrities who are not married alone cos they know the best for themselves.mind your own business.

l admire Rita a lot because she is not one of those celebrities that expose too much cleavages.she dresses well always
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend by samafooo: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
Sister Rita, d sun wey dey shine can still dry wet cloth.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend by 58mok: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
woooww
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend by Bobbysmart6(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
Was it skirt or trouser?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend by tjskii(f): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
Person wear all dis one In dis plenty heat, OK o
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend by Drabrah(m): 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wonderful!
U mean 9ja celebs can still dress responsibly 2 events.
Thumbs up!
Imagine how beautiful & gorgeous she is in d outfit.
Yet if they avn't exposed their "upandan" they won't feel fulfilled.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend by noblemax(m): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=1564 please help my hustle...God bless you. please copy and paste this link on your browser and please like to vote for me.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend by Mydappy: 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
Highlight of Rita dominic at GT bank fashion weekend https:// .youtube.com/watch?v=i3Xl7SrjnB4
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
Biko, what is she wearing? undecided

Is this a pinafore, or an overall, or a jumpsuit? undecided
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend by sweeteyen111: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
I am a big fan of Rita Dominic but this outfit nor follow for her dress sense this time
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend by Teefire(m): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
cloud9usher:
Classy!

In other news;

After 15 years in America,
650 messages with no reply,
Finally, today my cousin Said "Hi"
Should I reply him?

Be ready to pick him up at the Airport soon.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend by sweeteyen111: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
eshic:
it is good that people should comment when they have something reasonable to say.the fact that she is still single does not give anybody impetus to insult her.you might not hear story why she is still single,I know one of our commentor here whom the sisters are in their late 30ths yet they have the got to say trash about a lady that have worked so hard to achieve her dreams.some people got married to please people like you and ended up in hell on earth.so please leave our celebrities who are not married alone cos they know the best for themselves.mind your own business.

l admire Rita a lot because she is not one of those celebrities that expose too much cleavages.she dresses well always
na who get cleavage dey show am na
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend by okowande(f): 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
Yuukk undecidedYuukk no dey follow trend, follow wetin fit you!
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend by imperialQueen(f): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
hmmmmm.... Boss herself
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend by alaskido(m): 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
Berlynn:
Hmm i don't like it sha angry

One mans meat is another mans poison. I agree with you. I do not like it either.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend by chuks34(m): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
Christane:
Look lyk a sch uniform
boarding school to be precise grin day wear
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend by KingDizzle(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
Not being married to a man doesn't stop her from being the woman God created her to be.
In this world some are poor while others are reach,but we all will die same death.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife / Actress Ini Edo Stuns In Thigh-slit Gown / Davido Having Fun With Usher In Atlanta - ( Pics/vids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.