Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife (36183 Views)

Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby / AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by nwekeugochukwu: 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nollywood actor,Yul Edochie has publicly apologised to his first wife, May Edochie, for marrying his colleague as a second wife, IGBERETV reports.

May became unhappy with Yul over his marriage to his colleague, Judy Austin Muoghalu who has a son with him. May has stated that she can't accept a polygamous relationship.

Yul took to his Instagram handle to beg for her forgiveness.

He wrote;

"To my dear wife,
Queen May Yul-Edochie,
I acknowledge that I hurt you deeply and I’ve apologized to you countless times.
I take the blame for my actions.
I agree with you that polygamy shouldn’t be forced on anyone.
You never bargained for it from the beginning neither did I.
But I guess life happens.
You already know the whole story.
I didn’t do it to disrespect you,
I didn’t do it to replace you nor because I do not love you anymore, no.
I have always loved you and always will.
I’ve been a good husband and a wonderful father.
I’ve supported all your hustle from day one, I have been an exceptional father to our children till date making sure they lack nothing and always there for everyone.
Out of 100 I have done 99 things right, hating me because of one thing isn't the best.
Nobody is perfect.
I'm not.
You're not.
Nobody is, except God.
I assure you that nobody is trying to take your place.
I have apologized to you countless times sincerely from my heart.
I'm sorry.
I’ve always loved you and always will.
Butuo nwanyi oma.
We can live peacefully and happily.
❤❤❤"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmbaDV9Lwri/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Arisenews2: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Good one
Meanwhile, Who is the richest Adeleke family member? See top 7 Richest People in the Adeleke family. Guess what number is Davido? Watch here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ownoOabYMYE

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by inforesource: 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Elton John lyrics says, Saying sorry in things I shouldn't have done.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Righteousness2(m): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
My brother Yul,
Don't let humans lead you astray.
Don't let society deceive you.
You have hurt the wife of your youth. God hates that.
You and I know that you have lost your peace.
You have also sinned against God ALMIGHTY.
Make Peace with GOD and with your Wife May Edochie.
Settle your concubine and let her go. She is only your Sin Partner.
This is the way to make true peace with GOD and your wife.
This is the way for you to get back your peace.

189 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by ceeceeuwa: 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
You have hurt a good woman. If she were giving you troubles it's understandable. I pray she genuinely forgives you,but I doubt she will practice your polygamy with you.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Slawomirr: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Damnnn niggar
This yul edochie

He matter don tire me...this guy na small pikin....not a real niggarr at all..first of all you nor supposed apologise and even if you want apologise
Why put am for instgram

Why you nor call her privately
You dey apologise to public abi na her you dey apologise

158 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by ATEAMS: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nothing comcen us...

Na Private family matters

24 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by sukkot: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
wetin this man dey find sef. with his small change he go carry two women. when senior men like tinubu and peter obi keep body with one wife

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Fedrick100: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
When it rings it pours

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by ibkayee(f): 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
This guy again, emotional manipulation in a bid to appeal to the public, we know your type wink

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by BLXCKMASS: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
I don’t even know what to comment sef

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by SultanOfPuna: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
I used to respect yul
But now,I realize he is just a small boy
Big man with small boy mentality....SMH

Polygamy is not for simps,
It's for Kings and Alpha men

how can you be apologising like a woman.
Writing long notes like a foolish teenager

Omo, yul fall my hand!!!
Did Ned nwoko, wizkid, Davido apologize for their numerous partners??

His 2nd wife, must be covering her head in shame for marrying a weak simp like yul.

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by bestman09(m): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Life happens when you want it to happen.
It's good to apologize but the're things that can't be undone after the deed is done.

You claim to be a strong African man, please continue to be a strong African man like the Ooni of ife and Ned Nwoko and stop the apologies.

16 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Akinsete19(m): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Lol, baba praising himself inside apologize letter grin

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Cholls(m): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
My brother that man is empty at the moment

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by JoeNL22(m): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Naso Tinubu and Atiku must apologise to Nigerians.
For with Yul & Obi, a beautiful nation is achievable.

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Fedrick100: 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Oga
I hear say you scammed someone on NL

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by LibertyRep: 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
...and the second wife will be feeling like she is an intruder, a home breaker.

.. sighs

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Rokiat(f): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
This is married people issues let them solve it privately and leave us out of it.

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by DevilSignature: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
grin
Odogwu was thinking that the task will be easy in him, initially he wanted to form hard man but now he has realized he has crossed the line.
Now na morning for you wait until that babe find herself a black negro who can knack better in UK Where she is, na there she go serve u divorce letter overnight.
You must agree with Chinua Achebe that things has fallen apart in ur home

Welcome to the trouble you created

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by dgr8truth(m): 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by flexyrule(m): 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
E-diot.

Confused ipobian!

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by GreatrAnalyst: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Fedrick100:
When it rings it pours
Yeah,
When it rains, it pours

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by ecolime(m): 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
cry

Guilty conscience dey worry this man.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by yahoodetector: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
May Edochie should simply realize that the earlier she accepts having a co-wife, the better for her.

Apology from Yul makes no difference.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Romanoff(f): 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Yinmu.

All this apology na to soften another gbege wey e done commit.

Why is a proud polygamist apologizing?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by gracealonev: 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
Why apologize for something you are proud of?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
Polygamist is good.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by chaseblack(m): 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
My brother Yul,
Don't let humans lead you astray.
Don't let society deceive you.
You have hurt the wife of your youth. God hates that.
You have also sinned against God ALMIGHTY.
Make Peace with GOD and with your Wife May Edochie.
Settle your concubine and let her go. She is only your Sin Partner.
This is the way to make true peace with GOD and your wife.

Can you explain why God didn't ask David to send Bathsheba away?

A sin has been committed and he'll suffer the punishment either he sends her away or not. Why should he send her away if he is going to be punished anyways?

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by magicminister: 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
Real Gs know you never wife the side chic or get her pregnant. Mistakes happen and I understand trying to do right by the side chic as she has your child. This is a very complicated situation borne out of his inability to pull out!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos / Meet Mine Benjamin, Aspiring Politician And Model (Photos) / Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.