Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

"I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija (30285 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion / Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by Tosyn007(m): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
We can't even estimate Solomon's aggregate wealth. She's definitely high on ogidiga
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by zabadii(m): 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
Harbdulrasaq:

Billionaire business tycoon, Folorunsho Alakija, has said she is working towards making more money than King Solomon in the Bible.

Alakija, one of the richest black women in the world, who recently said she did not attend any university, made this known weekend at the Kingsway International Christian Centre, KICC facilitated wealth creation platform which held in Lagos State.

She said, “I will make more money than King Solomon in the Bible. I am working towards that and with his grace, I will.

Speaking further, Alakija gave some tips of making and sustaining wealth at the platform.

She revealed one of the things that has helped her grow in wealth has been the ability to be a go-getter.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/i-will-soon-be-richer-than-king-solomon.html

Madam you can't even beat bill gate not to talk of Solomon king.

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by BIDOO(m): 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
Sibrah:
^^
^^
Is solomon God Or God can't raise another Solomon?
God make covenant with him that before and after him, there will be no man equal to him in term of wealth, and just as you and i know that God will never compromise his word, mrs alakija has not entitle to 1/100 of solomon wealth talkless of becoming like him. Waiting patiently till mrs alakija will build a golden house like solomon didgrin
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by jahsson(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
It is easy for a Camel to pass through d eye of a needle.... U knw d rest....

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by MightySparrow: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
segunjowo:
hmmm...
Don't try God o!

This is an open letter to challenge God. She may be on her way to destruction. Nebuchadnezzar, Herod, and Lucifer come to mind.
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by lereinter(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
b vanity upon vanity all is vanity vanity

ebenezer obey
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by God2man(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
How can we calculate the wealth of solomon ?

Any idea somebody?

How much does it worth?
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by gozzlin: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
Just pray make God gii you long life first. Man proposes, God disposes.
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
If she make more money than king solomon, then she has made GOD a liar, But let all men be liars and GOD truth.
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by jahsson(m): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
Joavid:

oh shiiit!! Lucifer himself is on earth! grin

to a decent extent, in Nigeria I will liken the Dangote/Dantata family to the Rothschild.

that family are building a legacy.

Taa... If i hear... Liken to who... Dangote don baff
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by dreams77: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
A lot of people are just here angry because she is a yoruba woman and most billionaires in Nigeria are from the SW am not saying what she said was right but enough of the Hate it's not like you all read your bible anyway...so let her be!!!.... the funny thing is she could buy all your smart fones and throw them in d lagoon and she won't flinch...Pls if you ever wish or pray to be successful in life... respect the successful ones then If you become successful make your money right...I can bet some people here wld give an arm to be her child but hypocrisy won't let them respect there elders
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by KvnGRezz(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
Haa haa...Mama the Mama...Anyhow u talk am shaa...Na us go de service yhu naa... Sugarboy thinxx iyoo grin
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by KvnGRezz(m): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
God2man:

Any idea somebody?

How much does it worth?
Bro...tiz 9999999999999999999999 quin trillion billion dollars...so even Bill Gates us a learner
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by KvnGRezz(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
God2man:

Any idea somebody?

How much does it worth?
Bro...tiz 9999999999999999999999 quin trillion billion dollars...so even Bill Gates is a learner
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by Harmvirus(f): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
In your dreams
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by arabralph(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
Surely her end has come,for her to go biblical.
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by KvnGRezz(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
Only 1.76 Billion dollars she qet ehh...Maybe she put all her Money for MMM grin
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by amokeme(f): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
niceprof:
The last time i checked she was dashed an oil well.I hate it when people who stumbled on wealth [b]make other hard working folks seem less human.[/b]There is no self made great man anywhere,any great man you see today,is a man who was greatly helped by God through other men.
How did she do this?
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by LaPresidente(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
awwwn! that's so cute, some people say the darnedest things! smiley
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by Banter1(m): 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
That's the beginning of your failure. Not judging you though.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by 007Gbenga: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
And after that what next? grin

Death... the great equalizer!
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by ajalaolanr(m): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
Clearly you are not a Christian..not saying anything is bad with whatever faith you have, but this is sacrilegious if you are a christian who worships the God of the Israelites. why dont you mae money up to dangote first, then you can move on to Mark Zuckerberg, before we mention warren and Bill.

If however you follow the God of the Isrealites, did you read the part in the Bible where God said Non before thee or after thee will be as rich and in wisdom like him king Solomon?
2 Chronicles 1:11
1 Kings 3:13
Here God was referring to kings albeit.
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by Emassive(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
No. She said By his grace. It can be anything and do you see that she is agnostic in her briefing without GOD taking any glory
priscaoge:

But She said by God's grace, she didn't sound like "Nebuchadenezze"
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
niceprof:
The last time i checked she was dashed an oil well.I hate it when people who stumbled on wealth make other hard working folks seem less human.There is no self made great man anywhere,any great man you see today,is a man who was greatly helped by God through other men.

She should go by and read the story of Batista. The billionaire worth 35billion dollars and lost it all. So you black billionaires who have got no clue of how billions are lost, learn from him. No man in history will ever have the amount of wisdom given to Solomon, nor his amass wealth. So dream on lady.
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by jayAjoku(m): 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
omoyowa:
This is d problem with afonjas...
they always gather wealth for themselves While their brothers and sisters are suffering and dying under brown roof houses because of heat and poverty
it happens everywhere you can't deny you haven't seen or heard of your above statement occurring in your tribe or village stop being hypocritical or partisan its just stupid
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by jidxin(m): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
omoyowa:

Who be this one....
dr Who
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by jayAjoku(m): 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
well she can't and i repeat can't get or surpass Solomon. his wealth was not as a result of shareholders investing in tour business no it was plain and simple money in the bank and his money was in gold and furthermore he spent it as lavishly as possible she on the other hand can't burn 80 billion naira in a day Solomon burnt that as a sacrifice of bulls and sheep to Godbin a day so she's just talking
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
Even Bill Gate Cannot Tell Me He Is Richer Than King Solomon. (in clinton's voice) u wan rewrite the bible
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by Mobsync(m): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
Everyone is talking about her being dashed an oil well but I am more concerned with the fact that the richest black woman is actually white.
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by engrchykae(m): 12:01am On Nov 15, 2016
veekid:
The sky is your starting point ma'am
avengers take note of this parasite.the nigerdelta basin is her downfall not the sky is her beginning.is she fetching rainwater?
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by makdcash(m): 12:15am On Nov 15, 2016
Mark that owns facebook has not even make this type of comment....self pride!our oil well money
Re: "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 15, 2016
Billionaire business tycoon, Folorunsho Alakija, has said she is working towards making more money than King Solomon in the Bible.

Alakija, one of the richest black women in the world, who recently said she did not attend any university, made this known weekend at the Kingsway International Christian Centre, KICC facilitated wealth creation platform which held in Lagos State.

She said, “I will make more money than King Solomon in the Bible. I am working towards that and with his grace, I will.

Speaking further, Alakija gave some tips of making and sustaining wealth at the platform.

She revealed one of the things that has helped her grow in wealth has been the ability to be a go-getter.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/i-will-soon-be-richer-than-king-solomon.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch / Why Can't The CBN Just Print More Money? / How To Withdraw From Payza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.