Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide (23196 Views)

Tony Elumelu Dances Zanku Legwork With Olamide (photos) / Nse Ikpe-Etim With Olamide And Mr Eazi (Photos) / "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by greggng: 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
midehi2:
oya they should sign deal with me, I have a pretty face too grin

Sure they will sign you if you can do all the stuff that chidinma okeke did to become miss biafra. Can u use a monster cucumber?
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by 2termz(m): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
Eeyaah recession don hit dem
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by wristbangle: 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
priscaoge:
I'm tired of Glo and their slow Internet services. Will subscribe 10G and won't even have good access to Internet, before I will say Jack it will expire. Is Etisalat data better pls?

Change the APN to that of MTN, Etisalat or Airtel and thank me later cool
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
Airforce1:
They both benefited from each other so no problem.
How did Etisalat benefited ? Please explain
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
its all ends well
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by okooloyun1(m): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
priscaoge:
I'm tired of Glo and their slow Internet services. Will subscribe 10G and won't even have good access to Internet, before I will say Jack it will expire. Is Etisalat data better pls?
Use mtn or airtel access point it will load faster.
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by RoadsAndGreen(m): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
priscaoge:
i have never used any other network aside MTN. even if glo or airtel like let them say 30million gig for 300 naira MTN is still the best. better to pay and enjoy less data than pay and get frustrated. use MTM
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by ponyonm: 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
Smh, Etisalat 3G wey no fit load ordinary Nairaland front page faster angry

For real. You can't even share the data via Wi-Fi. Mine always gets wasted at the end of the month.
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by midehi2(f): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
greggng:

Sure they will sign you if you can do all the stuff that chidinma okeke did to become miss biafra. Can u use a monster cucumber?
gerrraahia mhenn undecided
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by greggng: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
midehi2:

gerrraahia mhenn undecided

Lol
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by SlimAdenike(f): 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
Etisalat don cancel their BB plan
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by seenter84: 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
Life get as e b.
Once endorsement don end
Artist go broke cum day form beef
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by priscaoge(f): 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
wristbangle:

Can u pls explain how? Seriously Glo is dealing with me cry cry cry Thanks

RoadsAndGreen:
i have never used any other network aside MTN. even if glo or airtel like let them say 30million gig for 300 naira MTN is still the best. better to pay and enjoy less data than pay and get frustrated. use MTM

MTN can zap data eehhh, I tried it once. Then one day I subscribed, they took my money and not even a kilobyte was recharged on my line, I called them several times they keep posting me with their "Sorry for the inconveniences", I kuku dumped them angry

okooloyun1:
Use mtn or airtel access point it will load faster.

How do I do that pls? Thanks
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by ncoolsome(m): 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
midehi2:

sorry dearie a pretty face is nt enough u need brain/talent..try later
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
priscaoge:

Mtn and Airtel are the best.
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by ItzHoludex(m): 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
Mtn finally got him
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by femi4: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
midehi2:
no be by face....you fit sing?
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by midehi2(f): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
femi4:
no be by face....you fit sing?
why not, more than sef grin
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by midehi2(f): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
ncoolsome:

sorry dearie a pretty face is nt enough u need brain/talent..try later
i have it all, which brain Olamide get sef, anybody can write and compose a song, na connection be the koko
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by wristbangle: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
priscaoge:

Can u pls explain how? Seriously Glo is dealing with me cry cry cry Thanks

Go to network settings, go to "Access Point Name" and edit it to web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net leaving the username and password blank or use internet.ng.airtel.com using "internet" as username and password. If it's not clear, let me know.
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by CXLVII: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
Guess because dude makes too much noise and senseless rants in his songs.

Etisalat beginning to campaign against noise pollution.
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by saudyarmani(m): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
Life goes on
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by priscaoge(f): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
wristbangle:

Go to network settings, go to "Access Point Name" and edit it to web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net leaving the username and password blank or use internet.ng.airtel.com using "internet" as username and password. If it's not clear, let me know.

Alright Dear let me try, thanks
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by wristbangle: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
priscaoge:

Alright Dear let me try, thanks

Aite. Expecting your feedback cool
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by Gabrielo7125(m): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
priscaoge:
just go and stick with MTN you will enjoy the good value for ur money (data).
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by priscaoge(f): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
wristbangle:

Aite. Expecting your feedback cool

Wow it worked, the Airtel settings worked. Thanks a lot jare. Glo won't slow me again smiley smiley
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by priscaoge(f): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
Gabrielo7125:
just go and stick with MTN you will enjoy the good value for ur money (data).

After that experience, I hardly recharge that line like before cry cry cry
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by wristbangle: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
priscaoge:

Wow it worked, the Airtel settings worked. Thanks a lot jare. Glo won't slow me again smiley smiley
Enjoy dear but here glo happens to the fastest, so no need for me to alter the APN.
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by airmark(m): 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
midehi2:

i have it all, which brain Olamide get sef, anybody can write and compose a song, na connection be the koko

Thats the mistake most of you up-coming artistes make. You should study the terrain and dont think talking down an established singer would draw people's attention to you. It's suicidal if you raise people's hopes and later they get to know you dont measure up to their expectation. Do you have any of your materials online ?
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by Yungwhy(m): 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
CXLVII:
Guess because dude makes too much noise and senseless rants in his songs.

Etisalat beginning to campaign against noise pollution.

Bro.. I don't know if it's Olamide you gat beef with or something/someone else. But the way you're going, it's not good for your health✌✌
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
priscaoge:
i
Better but quite expensive
Re: Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
wristbangle:

Was thinking about porting to Airtel tomorrow from Etisalat because Eti Bb plan was cancelled. Seeing your message kinda gave me hope to port Glo. Please, what's the maximum speed you getting on Glo??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi And Praise Cover Vanguard Allure May Edition / Man Inks Davido's Face On His Arm (Photos) / Sandra Okagbue Stuns In Traditional Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.