Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill (25733 Views)

Captain E Graduates From Cyprus University, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Excited / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Princess Her Daughter (Pictures) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by obc: 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
Bro this is not the way to go...Its totally wrong to refer to a whole race (Yoruba) as fools. Yes some unscrupulous people may call your tribe any name they choose to but believe me its not enough to generalize. Gracia!!
jonerumu1:
You are crazy. Uncivilized Idiot... YORUBA FOOLS .
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by WomanOfRace(f): 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
habex005:
please dont stop our ancestor lineage

Humans were meant to live, interact and get married to fellow humans not lions. If you must keep such lineage..... then you guys should look for another planet.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by jonerumu1: 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
obc:
Bro this is not the way to go...Its totally wrong to refer to a whole race (Yoruba) as fools. Yes some unscrupulous people may call your tribe any name they choose to but believe me its not enough to generalize. Gracia!!

My apologizes , I am aggravated by the way Yorubas have sold this beautiful country to the Hausas, And they still do this to their own all in the name of Culture . We are getting wiser everyday and we have to be civilized . This is uncalled for, You won't be happy if this was your son.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by elopee3000(m): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
eleki80:
I'm so in support of this
but afonjas want to maintain thier culture and thier culture is the best in the world ,pls dont disturb them oohhhh
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by egedege1(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
A child of 10yrs was recently given a tribal mark in my neighborhood. He cried for days after bleeding
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by Princefrankie1(m): 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
mystical109:
Choi.....I should be first to comment if not for the sharp guy on top.let me manage STC.
Back to the topic......thumbs up to my spiritual aunty and uncle

: sorry man. I just stumbled on it. I never planned or thought of it. but when I opened the to read the news, I found out no one has commented, so I quickly took advantage not because it would make me happier, but because I needed people to see my pleas.

I midfield my message after the FTC race, : pls check back and see if you can offer some advice too.

Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by Monfred: 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
Its okay,i dey follow
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by Princefrankie1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
mystical109:
Choi.....I should be first to comment if not for the sharp guy on top.let me manage STC.
Back to the topic......thumbs up to my spiritual aunty and uncle

: sorry man. I just stumbled on it. I never planned or thought of it. but when I opened up to read the news, I found out no one has commented, so I quickly took advantage not because it would make me happier, but because I needed people to see my pleas.

I midfield my message after the FTC race, : pls check back and see if you can offer some advice too.

Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by obc: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
Lol..I can comprehend. Enjoy the rest of the day.
jonerumu1:

My apologizes , I am aggravated by the way Yorubas have sold this beautiful country to the Hausas, And they still do this to their own all in the name of Culture . We are getting wiser everyday and we have to be civilized . This is uncalled for, You won't be happy if this was your son.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by obc: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
Lol..I comprehend. Enjoy the rest of the day.
jonerumu1:

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by abike12(f): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
Omotola please stay very far away from Dino. You are his exact spec. Go and ask Bisi Ibidapo Obe
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by obc: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
Lools...I understand your stance. Its terrible. Enjoy the rest of the day.
jonerumu1:

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
This one pass tribal mark

Na international identity

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by yedidiah(m): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
over to the yorubas, igalas, sokotowa and kanawas. Not forgetting the zurus
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by obc: 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
Lollls..I understand your stance. Its terrible.
jonerumu1:

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
How will we be able to differentiate you people from the rest of us ?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by Austin234(m): 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
Yes, Dino, u have my support but u should also add ban on tatoos which make one look like the illuminati

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by kaystick86(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
chia, this is weakedness. There is God ooo
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by Kingdov(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
haaayi so with all the d problems we have in dis country diz all he can come up with asin if the pass the bill d will force those in the rural area where such is praticed to stop it or the will send the military to impose iton them .. We have problems like immunity for LGAs , even the grazing wahala if z in the UK or US dia lawmakers must have brought up a bill dat south will be ok with and will benefit them while dia land is used but hia ANTI TRIBAL MARK...omotola no fit suggest bill way go make nollywood the return billions to d FG annually ....sorry 4 our generation no hope at all

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by Came: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
How person go wicked tear him pikin face like that . Na wa ooooo...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by chidiandre(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
misplaced priorities.... when there's oro a tradition that endangers the life of women they won't focus on that its TRIBAL MARK TRIBAL MARK....
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by Chrisrare: 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
Yoruba pple n their silly mentality as usual. So if dey don't mutilate thier children dey won't be able to recognise dem??
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by seenter84: 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nonsense local family
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by cruzydal(m): 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
Princefrankie1:
This is good news. It's high time they put a stop to all this. That child will grow to hate seeing his face in the mirror..

BTW, Thank the stars I am FTC, I guess faith knows why. I have been wondering how I can get help from Nairalanders, I tried creating a new topic on it, but I just don't get enough advice.

I am a guy in my early twenties. I have been having recurring pimples/acne (Specifically cyst acne) for years now. Although it's not severe, but recently it's becoming too much for me to handle. Comes out mostly on my chin and jaw line. I am fair complexioned and it always leaves me with red big pimples (cyst) and leaves behind scars that is difficult to fade.

Please someone should help me with a very reliable remedy, please guys.
go and buy tydineal tube cream .. Use it with dudu osun soap on your face.. Wash you face with the dudu osun frequently.. Don't use sponge use ur bare hands within 3 weeks u will have results
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
What if war breaks out in naija,how will you identify your own.The bottimline is UK govt is pressuring naija govt to stop this and female circumcision as people use it as avenue to claim asylum and asylum spending is getting to much for the govt, no matter how horrible their Tattoo is ,mind you they will never outlaw it,and besides their plots for senseless Nigerian govt is all about money making, they have the DNA you have to pay exorbitantly for if you are not proud of your tribal marks,foolish Africans,your people are dying of malaria,no common man can afford anti malaria drugs and vaccines yet they have it and not sending it as aid to you but would rather make it available for them if they wanna come to your country,naija continue hating your own culture in the name of 21century.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by zabadii(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
ucsparks:
They should not stop it, let them Afonjas scatter their faces with tribal mark cry

*Spits on thread and leaves**
my bloder

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by rafabenitez: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
Afonjas n tribal mark are like,abeg who get that zuma pic,
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by dangotesmummy: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
Princefrankie1:
This is good news. It's high time they put a stop to all this. That child will grow to hate seeing his face in the mirror..

BTW, Thank the stars I am FTC, I guess faith knows why. I have been wondering how I can get help from Nairalanders, I tried creating a new topic on it, but I just don't get enough advice.

I am a guy in my early twenties. I have been having recurring pimples/acne (Specifically cyst acne) for years now. Although it's not severe, but recently it's becoming too much for me to handle. Comes out mostly on my chin and jaw line. I am fair complexioned and it always leaves me with red big pimples (cyst) and leaves behind scars that is difficult to fade.

Please someone should help me with a very reliable remedy, please guys.
buy Shea butter and rub on the parts.it's called ori in Yoruba parlance
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
zabadii:
my bloder
my bloder this is a typical AFONJA!!!! grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by Timtilewa(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
I Concur too, that tribal mark tradition is barbaric!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by ajalaolanr(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
This will be hard to pass, even if it is passed it will conflict the constitution that protects Tradition and freedom of Religious or traditional faith.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Supports Dino Melaye's Anti-Tribal Mark Bill by blackboy2star(m): 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
Next olubadan... Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Steps Out In Snake-Skinned Outfit / Checkout The Sexy Photo Flavour Just Shared / Malawian Lady: "Nigerians Worship Their Celebrities". Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.