Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,511 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) (14628 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Leaves Hospital After Power Bike Accident / President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix / President Buhari Leaves For US For UN Assembly, Also To Visit London - Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by maestrojohn(m): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
What does cassandra know about climate change??
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by mangala14(m): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
ephi123:
Na wa. Oga Johnny Walker.

Your house is on fire and yet you are travelling up and down. What exactly is lost that Buhari is looking for all about?
His prrrriiiiicccck
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by janykute: 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
I just wish I could meet this man called Lord Lugard.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by HegenIkomkeh(m): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
Gbam!
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by HegenIkomkeh(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
Miles300:
His going to read script and come back home that's all !!! A man that can't turn an economy around , wetin him wan go tell dem on climate change
Gbam!
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
What's Lalong doing there?
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by phemmyutd(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

You get sense so You know what it means for a Nigerian President to pass through a road? Don't you know the roads would be blocked, thereby causing 'go-slow' abi 'holdup'? If he does that, wouldn't you be here complaining? He's using the jet because he doesn't wanna obstruct anybody.

He no get atall

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
grin
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by Maj196(m): 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ajala i dn taya 4 ur mata
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
FSBoperator:
Dem for Kuku mah build airport for Aso Rock since this goat does not use the roads from Aso rock to the Nnamdi Azikiwe airport but relies on helicopters to hop a journey less than 30km.

See waste.

OMG why are you disgracing yourself like this now? Do you know if PMB decide to go by road to the airport there will surely be a road block leading to heavy traffic?

Try dey use your brain small small.

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
johnstar:
D travelling man, kip on travelling and waving nigerians bye bye

May u never come back again

@ the bold, I pray it happen to you and your father.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by FSBoperator: 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

OMG why are you disgracing yourself like this now? Do you know if PMB decide to go by road to the airport there will surely be a road block leading to heavy traffic?

Try dey use your brain small small.

Shut up.

You think this nigga cares if he blocks traffic?

Isn't it clear to you that this is one old Fulani who likes flying
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by seenter84: 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
Buhari chief witch
Always flying
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
FSBoperator:

Shut up.

You think this nigga cares if he blocks traffic?

Isn't it clear to you that this is one old Fulani who likes flying

Look at how daft you are, A president who care for his people will never want to inflict them with more suffering. Using the road to airport on monday morning will lead to more gridlock use your brain next time son of hatred.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by Chukazu: 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
African countries and misplaced priority.
the most industrialized countries of the world who are responsible for global warming and climate change don't give a dam about curbing climate change, Donald Trump is reviving the coal industry in USA, China has refused to assent to Paris protocol on the same issue, but Nigeria, a poorly industrialized nation has abandoned it coal that can generate electricity all because someone is lecturing us from the west on climate change

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by FSBoperator: 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Look at how daft you are, A president who care for his people will never want to inflict them with more suffering. Using the road to airport on monday morning will lead to more gridlock use your brain next time son of hatred.

A president who cares to the point he sent his goons to wipe out over a thousand innocent defenseless civilians including women and children in Zaria at the excuse they blocked the road when his COAS was passing ?

I see the care he has very well.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
FSBoperator:

A president who cares to the point he sent his goons to wipe out over a thousand innocent defenseless civilians including women and children in Zaria at the excuse they blocked the road when his COAS was passing ?

I see the care he has very well.

You are as daft as i can imagine, Now i can see that you are ready to defend any group even Boko Haram cos of your hatred for Buhari... Sorry you gonna keep hating that's all you can do hahaha.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by FSBoperator: 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You are as daft as i can imagine, Now i can see that you are ready to defend any group even Boko Haram cos of your hatred for Buhari... Sorry you gonna keep hating that's all you can do hahaha.

"A fight against Boko Haram, is a fight against the north"

Now who made that statement ?
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
FSBoperator:

"A fight against Boko Haram, is a fight against the north"

Now who made that statement ?

You are still improving your daftness, The same man has declare total war on Boko haram and has kill so many of the member of the same group..
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by FSBoperator: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You are still improving your daftness, The same man has declare total war on Boko haram and has kill so many of the member of the same group..

Rubbish .
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by CSTR13: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
metalgear:

So what will you say of The American president that flies 15 miles (less than 30km) from Andrews Air Force Base(where Air Force One - The Presidential Aircraft - is located) to the White House? He's a cow?
The state of carlifornia has a bigger GDP than your entire continent.
The US is the largest and wealthiest economy, and the POTUS is the most powerful man in the world.
What is buhari and Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
FSBoperator:

Rubbish .

How know as soon as your run out of ideals you will result to something like this, Boko Haram started with peaceful protest and what happen later?
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by FSBoperator: 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

How know as soon as your run out of ideals you will result to something like this, Boko Haram started with peaceful protest and what happen later?

Ab0ki free me with your Bokolized posts.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
FSBoperator:

Ab0ki free me with your Bokolized posts.

Lol you started what you can't finish lol, Mind you i no be Hausa FYI.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by Nukualofa: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

You get sense so You know what it means for a Nigerian President to pass through a road? Don't you know the roads would be blocked, thereby causing 'go-slow' abi 'holdup'? If he does that, wouldn't you be here complaining? He's using the jet because he doesn't wanna obstruct anybody.
Mr sense i dey see am

Mtewww
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by makabulchi(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
Lokospirit:
Oya aja 1 ti gbera
Aja n sarè owo n Jo na.....iiiiiiiiiii
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by LovesonBlezz(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
Saraben:
Am jst passing
pass quick!! grin..#Meanwhile where u dey go
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by katniss(f): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
Is it just me or does anybody get angry too after seeing Buhari's picture?
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
FSBoperator:
Dem for Kuku mah build airport for Aso Rock since this goat does not use the roads from Aso rock to the Nnamdi Azikiwe airport but relies on helicopters to hop a journey less than 30km.

See waste.
E be like say u never sleep for airport road when the guy deh travel or return back. I no go wish my enemy that kin torture
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by FSBoperator: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
officialarab:

E be like say u never sleep for airport road when the guy deh travel or return back. I no go wish my enemy that kin torture

Story.

Highest 10mins during GEJ who sef no dey to travel upandan like this nomadic president
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by AMUNSI23(f): 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
This man always travelled un invited lavishing our remaining money on tour.upon this recession we de now
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) by lohresloco: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
Mr president "THE LEAVER" na wa....naija which way
danmasani101:
Sai Cassandra

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project / Suspected Bandits Kill Three Kogi Policemen, Five Others / Magu’s Confirmation: Court Orders Service Of Processes On FG, Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.