Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Best Dressed Nollywood Diva - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Best Dressed Nollywood Diva (24830 Views)

Poll: Who stands out to you?

Rita Dominic: 14% (95 votes)
Genevieve Nnjai: 17% (121 votes)
Omotola Jalade: 10% (69 votes)
Mercy Johnson: 1% (13 votes)
Stella Damasus: 7% (49 votes)
Clarion Chukwurah Abiola: 1% (8 votes)
Stephanie Okereke: 6% (47 votes)
Iyabo Ojo: 0% (2 votes)
Ini Edo: 5% (35 votes)
Alex Lopez: 0% (2 votes)
Susan patrick: 1% (7 votes)
Chika Ike: 1% (9 votes)
Monalisa Chinda: 2% (14 votes)
Tonto Dike: 3% (22 votes)
Eucharia Anunobi Ekwu: 0% (6 votes)
Oge Okoyi: 2% (19 votes)
Chioma Chuwuka: 2% (17 votes)
Uche Jombo: 2% (18 votes)
Dakore Egbuson: 7% (51 votes)
Bimbo Akintola: 0% (6 votes)
Patience Ozokwor: 0% (4 votes)
Liz Benson: 2% (16 votes)
Regina Askia: 1% (13 votes)
Funke Akindele: 2% (19 votes)
Grace Amah: 0% (3 votes)
Empress Njamah: 0% (1 vote)
Chiege Alisigwe: 0% (0 votes)
Lambi Balogun: 0% (1 vote)
Other: 0% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Pictures: 5 Worst Dressed Nollywood Celebrities / The Worst And Best Dressed At AMVCA Awards 2015 (pics) / Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by sexyLeamon(f): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2009
timpaker:

embarassed alrite Stella is'nt sexy but you must agree with me on this on, that Stephanie Okereke is da boob embarassed
yea steph is sexy.
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2009
koolchicco:

Why do u say so?  undecided. . . Are u sure of her age

When Stella acted Abandoned in 1999 she was just in her early 20s. She and Genny are practically age mates but she always exuded this maturity which led her to roles like married woman, married woman and more married woman.

timpaker:

embarassed   alrite Stella is'nt sexy but you must agree with me on this on, that Stephanie Okereke is da bomb embarassed

I agree Steph isn't the best facially but she is set. Sexy is about the body and very little about the face or Mercy wouldn't be loved by men so much.
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by sexyLeamon(f): 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2009
michelin89:

I agree Steph isn't the best facially but she is set. Sexy is about the body and very little about the face or Mercy wouldn't be loved by men so much.
Gbam!
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by koolchicco: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2009
michelin89:

When Stella acted Abandoned in 1999 she was just in her early 20s. She and Genny are practically age mates but she always exuded this maturity which led her to roles like married woman, married woman and more married woman.

Au contraire, not my Man! wink
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2009
He may say she is ugly but put a decent head on that body and *roll eyes*

Maybe your man is a face man.
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by africhika(f): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2009
i'm not a big fan of genny, but that lady is always ON POINT in fashion.

the others are way tooooo tacky

Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by sexyLeamon(f): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2009
rita is my second choice

Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by sexyLeamon(f): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2009
rita

Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by ddiamond(f): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2009
funke akindele, laide bakare, steph okereke, omotee,they dress to any tune of music.
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by Amjustme: 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2009
@Aisha;

Hmmm, i happen to  know dat family in dat picture with Clarion. Maybe i actually know you.
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by Nezan(m): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2009
*sorry, am in a wrong thread . . . this homepage threads*
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by housespeak: 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2009
seriously my girlfirends are more prettier,better and richer than any of those bitch y'll mention
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by africhika(f): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2009
quote by housespeak
« #43 on: Today at 11:03:18 AM »

seriously my girlfirends are more prettier,better and richer than any of those bitch y'll mention

UMMMMMMM
#1  this is about nollywood actress.
#2  this isn't about pretty. it's about fashion
#3 why are u referring to them as b**** ??
#4 get outta here!
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by africhika(f): 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2009
rita rita rita.

she looks like she's tryin way tooo hard! her fashion looks forced and tacky.
she has beautiful hair, but she never styles it well

but she looks like she has a better personality than genny smiley
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by GeorgeD1(m): 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2009
wrong topic. this should read "who is the best undressed nollywood diva?" grin
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by housespeak: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2009
George_D:

wrong topic. this should read "who is the best undressed nollywood diva?" grin

Thanks jare "men with visual"
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by lawrence83: 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2009
Genny, Rita

Jim ike Iyke
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by steve26(m): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2009
heyyyyyyyyyyyy dont get this wrong, the question is who is the best dressed and not your favourite okayy, for the female  i go  with genevieve whatever her names is and for guy  i pic jim iyk and rmd
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by ponytail: 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2009
Genevieve wins by a very long margin. She has a personalized sense of style and her clothes are always on the money, she understands the principle of less-is-more (which is where I have a problem with Rita) And its not just about the clothes she wears but the way she wears them. She carries herself with elegance. The girl might have issues (and I cant confirm that she is as unfriendly as people say, she might just be very reserved) but she knows how to dress. Lets not forget that she has her own clothing line.

Dakore is next on my list, that madam has her own taste, ungoverned by any fashion trends and she always well put together. Stella too, mainly because she knows what suits her and sticks to it - She was one of the first to develop her own sense of style ages ago.

Ini Edo doesn't make my list, but give her time, she might just get there, particularly when she learns not to over-accessorize and that it doesn't always have to be skimpy to be classy. I don't think Stephanie is top 4 either, she's a beautiful woman with a lovely body but I've seen her make some fundamental fashion f aux pas. Anyway don't we all at different times in our lives. Omotola I'm sorry to say is not close. She is an equally beautiful woman, undeniably one of the most beautiful in Nollywood, but her dress sense is not exactly appealing. She is not doing badly (at all) body-wise for a woman with four kids, but her carriage and dress sense leave much to be desired.
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by nich(m): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2009
see all these future celebrities. freestyle anything jo! tongue
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by GeorgeD1(m): 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2009
and why don't you think omotola should cut it, ponytail? because she's careful not to UnCloth like the others?
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by ponytail: 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2009
George_D:

and why don't you think omotola should cut it, ponytail? because she's careful not to UnCloth like the others?

On the contrary George, Omotola under-dresses as much as most of the other actresses. She wears very short dresses, low necklines as well, tiny shorts in fact the entire works, and like I acknowledged, she has a great body considering how many children she has. I simply find her dress sense more generic than any of the other actresses i preferred. She follows trends, is unoriginal and is not quite as elegant as Genevieve or Dakore. Again this does not take away from the fact that she is undeniably one of the most beautiful actresses in Nollywood but her dress sense would not rank her amongst the top 4. Just my two cents
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by GeorgeD1(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2009
ok. i get you. maybe we should give it to dakore then. that girl sure knows how to flaunt it! smiley
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by ponytail: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2009
lol! Dakore's bad, no doubt, but its still Genevieve as the best for me - plus like I said the girl has a clothing line, and the clothes from it are great!
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by whiteroses(f): 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2009
dose are hot pics of genny she get my vote! and why is uche jumbo in the list, she couldnt even dress to save her own life, the lady dresses like a kid
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by spikedcylinder: 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2009
Please, stick to the topic.
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by kweenchi(f): 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2009
i posted a reply saying that NONE are the best dressed.

Big mouth! I'd like to see YOU top Genevieve in the clothing department, but untill that happens just hush ok.
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by 9ja4eva: 11:53pm On Nov 04, 2009
GENNY, RITA
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:07am On Nov 05, 2009
kweenchi:

Big mouth! I'd like to see YOU top Genevieve in the clothing department, but untill that happens just hush ok.
so someone must "outdress" someone before they can judge?
so what about the other 40+ comments here?
so youre saying i must pick one and kiss ass? NO.
they are celebrities!!! its part of their job. that is what comes with the territory.
and by far none of them can really dress, but if i had to choose one, it would be genny.

nigerians nigerians nigerians, they seem to be the only people that do this.

example: if someone doesnt like a song theyll tell you to go and write and sing your own song before you can judge. WHAT? so a person must make their own song before they judge another song "wrongly" or not the way YOU like it?
come on, get away jor!
thats just being ridiculous.

sigh. . .
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by funkystanl(m): 1:35am On Nov 05, 2009
@moderators, why did you guys change the content of the topic? That's sort of biased.
@all repliers, please stick to the topic. The topic is best dressed nollywood diva. It's not only actresses alone but actors too. Its best dressed, not most pretty or best performer. The topic is actually meant for an event/award coming up soon. Rita is out of this as she won the award last year. So she is not a contender. Please guys stick to the topic and moderators dont just change content of posts anyhow.
Thanks
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:51am On Nov 05, 2009
funkystanl:

@moderators, why did you guys change the content of the topic? That's sort of biased.
@all repliers, please stick to the topic. The topic is best dressed nollywood diva. It's not only actresses alone but actors too. Its best dressed, not most pretty or best performer. The topic is actually meant for an event/award coming up soon. Rita is out of this as she won the award last year. So she is not a contender. Please guys stick to the topic and moderators dont just change content of posts anyhow.
Thanks
they do it all the time.
it sort of changes the topic as a whole!
i really dont get why they do that. undecided
Re: Best Dressed Nollywood Diva by naliakar: 3:44am On Nov 05, 2009
ponytail:

Genevieve wins by a very long margin. , Omotola I'm sorry to say is not close. She is an equally beautiful woman, undeniably one of the most beautiful in Nollywood, but her dress sense is not exactly appealing. She is not doing badly (at all) body-wise for a woman with four kids, but her carriage and dress sense leave much to be desired.

This is heresy. Moderatora are you seeing this? Someone daresay Omo does nit fit the bill!! I am unsubscribing from this thread now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From OJB's Candle Light Procession / Chinyere Wilfred And Shirley Igwe Throwback And Recent Photos / Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.