Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu (3857 Views)

Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / "Buhari Must Investigate El-rufai Over Yar’adua’s Death" - Senator Shehu Sani / Reasons President Muhammadu Buhari Must Act Fast About Saraki, Ibb & Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by FSBoperator: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
Tinubu is currently licking his wounds and preparing a revenge feast for Buhari.

The useless street marches in Lagos are both meant to inflate his defeated ego and send a message to PMB.

I will ask Buhari, to put himself in Jonathan's shoes and see if he will like to have an afonja rat outsmart him.

Now is the time to act.

Hilary Clinton and Obama are not in position to help him anymore. This is one friend you are better off without and an easier enemy to deal with as Tinubu is a festering canker worm of corruption. Going after him will be easy and it will drive home the point that your fake anti corruption war is actually not that fake after all.

The Afonjas on Tinubu's side will do nothing. You have more afonjas already on your side and many more to jump on your ship than to sink with Tinubu. As I said earlier, Tinubu is finished with the loss of Hilary Clinton. He has nobody in the WH or US establishment to cry to.

Now is the time to act.

Arrest and clip that nigga.

Cc: all afonjas not worth mentioning

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by Eastactivist: 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
Some afonjas do not support him...
Those one believes he is going after his interest and will continue to support buhari...
So buhari will have an upper hand here...
Deal with the parasite now before it strikes and deep a big spear through your chest.

8 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by FSBoperator: 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
Eastactivist:
Some afonjas do not support him...
Those one believes he is going after his interest and will continue to support buhari...
So buhari will have an upper hand here...
Deal with the parasite now before it strikes and deep a big spear through your chest.

Any Plebian Afonja who chooses to riot in any part of Afonja land will be severely dealt with (in Abacha's voice) by brutal Buruntai.

I want to see how Afonjas will block Tin Can port or bring down the nation .

Buhari carry go. You have the full backing of the better south to deal with that afonjastic frog father.

13 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by FSBoperator: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
Eastactivist:

I fail to disagree grin

If they should try that one, I recommend shoot at sight order for Buruntai grin

Afonjas will do nothing.

They will not even comment on Tinubu's arrest here.

If anybody will complain it will be FFK and Fayose

I want to see NL afonjas liking FFk and Fayose before Xmass. Buhari pls do the needful and arrest Tinubu.

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by realglobe: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
Tinubu is a confirmed coward.. I dare tinubu to go against buhari instead of using proxies

10 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by FSBoperator: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
realglobe:
Tinubu is a confirmed coward.. I dare tinubu to go against buhari instead of using proxies

Real coward and a toothless lion with no roar in short tinubu is just a big puccy .

The only thing he did was to organize a Useles street march with paid jobless afonjas?

The nigga is nobody.

8 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by Thewrath(m): 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
The treacherous scratch-faced afonja will be paid in full dose of his own medicine!

8 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by fyneguy: 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hmmm...when some people keep dreaming of Tinubu, they keep opening threads about him.

Worse still, they are what they are - cretins.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by FSBoperator: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
fyneguy:
Hmmm...when some people keep dreaming of Tinubu, they keep opening threads about him.

Worse still, they are what they are - cretins.

Just like the Afonjas running upandan over Biafra issue.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
Thread like this that are borne out of spite and hatred should be closed down immediately. Tribalism is eating up NL, moderators should be firm and swift in issues like this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by Chikpat(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nonsense! Which means without sense

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by FSBoperator: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
seunmsg:
Thread like this that are borne out of spite and hatred should be closed down immediately. Tribalism is eating up NL, moderators should be firm and swift in issues like this.

Why not say the same when BiafraudExposed posts his daily dosage of tribalistic rants?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by otukpo(f): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
What do they want Buhari to do?
Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by FSBoperator: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
otukpo:
What do they want Buhari to do?

Take out any individual group or people that will put sand in his kunu come 2019

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by lekkie073(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
FSBoperator:
Tinubu is currently licking his wounds and preparing a revenge feast for Buhari.

The useless street marches in Lagos are both meant to inflate his defeated ego and send a message to PMB.

I will ask Buhari, to put himself in Jonathan's shoes and see if he will like to have an afonja rat outsmart him.

Now is the time to act.

Hilary Clinton and Obama are not in position to help him anymore. This is one friend you are better off without and an easier enemy to deal with as Tinubu is a festering canker worm of corruption. Going after him will be easy and it will drive home the point that your fake anti corruption war is actually not that fake after all.

The Afonjas on Tinubu's side will do nothing. You have more afonjas already on your side and many more to jump on your ship than to sink with Tinubu. As I said earlier, Tinubu is finished with the loss of Hilary Clinton. He has nobody in the WH or US establishment to cry to.

Now is the time to act.

Arrest and clip that nigga.

Cc: all afonjas not worth mentioning
rants of a deranged ipob...

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by wordcat(m): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
FSBoperator:

Buhari carry go.
They dare not try that cos the consequences will be too much for them to bear

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by FSBoperator: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
lekkie073:

Which yeye ipob?

I am a fanatical buharists to the core.

Tinubu will not spoil this change for us who stand with Buhari

#IstandwithBuhari

9 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by FSBoperator: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
wordcat:

They dare not try that cos the consequences will be too much for them to bear

Our gallant troops of Zaria Brigade will turn the lagoon blood red with afonja blood.

I just pity the fish in the lagoon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by Sibrah: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
lekkie073:
lol . . .
Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by Olabestonic001(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
FSBoperator:

Our gallant troops of Zaria Brigade will turn the lagoon blood red with afonja blood.

I just pity the fish in the lagoon

Mtchwwwwwwww.
wtf! Like you're even underestimating how Yoruba's thinks, right?
We don't do emotions and a provocation won't even work. Be a Bianist if you like, even his wife knows the truth about her Hubby's political career. Its inconsequential trolls like you that don't understand the whole matter.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by afanide: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
No need.......
Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by policy12: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
I have come to realise that the name Tinubu causes nightmare to many ppu in naija, not just the politicians alone hate him or love him Tinubu name will go down in naija history as one of the architect that pull down a ruling president in naija the first for that matter.

I have come to hate him yet no matter how much I tried to elude his thoughts in history I his name name remain etched on the 2015 election stone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by FSBoperator: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Mtchwwwwwwww.
wtf! Like you're even underestimating how Yoruba's thinks, right?
We don't do emotions and a provocation won't even work. Be a Bianist if you like, even his wife knows the truth about her Hubby's political career. Its inconsequential trolls like you that don't understand the whole matter.

I have it from a very unreliable drunk source in my local beer parlour joint that Tinubu and Ayari have been fingered as the force behind the pipeline bombings in the Warri axis in order to force buhari to award the pipeline protection contract hitherto controlled by Tompolo to him through Ayari.

We are looking at sabotage and treason charges. Both very serious on their own.

Your Tinubu has been querried by Buhari after the security report got to his desk.

All that afonja parade is meant to gather bullet catchers like you to prevent a Tinubu arrest.

But you don't have to take my drunk friend as a reliable source.

Feel free to block bourdillion crescent with your afonja scrawny chests.

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by FSBoperator: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
policy12:

I have come to hate him yet no matter how much I tried to elude his thoughts in history I his name name remain etched on the 2015 election stone.

And will be studied by historians and future politicians as that deluded idiot who took his draught game skills to a chess competition.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by ChilledPill: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
Buhari must deal with these despicable and unrepentant Afonjas

They must learn that betrayal isn't fair.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by DozieInc(m): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
ok.
Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by ChilledPill: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
FSBoperator:

Any Plebian Afonja who chooses to riot in any part of Afonja land will be severely dealt with (in Abacha's voice) by brutal Buruntai.

Buhari carry go. You have the full backing of the better south to deal with that afonjastic frog father.
FSBoperator the slayer of despicable and unrepentant afonjas gringringrincheesycheesycheesy

I dey greet you FADA FADA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by Olabestonic001(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
FSBoperator:

I have it from a very unreliable drunk source in my local beer parlour joint that Tinubu and Ayari have been fingered as the force behind the pipeline bombings in the Warri axis in order to force buhari to award the pipeline protection contract hitherto controlled by Tompolo to him through Ayari.

We are looking at sabotage and treason charges. Both very serious on their own.

Your Tinubu has been querried by Buhari after the security report got to his desk.

All that afonja parade is meant to gather bullet catchers like you to prevent a Tinubu arrest.

But you don't have to take my drunk friend as a reliable source.

Feel free to block bourdillion crescent with your afonja scrawny chests.

Suit your pained heart, young man.
I have seen your other posts and its shows that you're not for Buhari but just an hater of the Yoruba race.
I felt if anyone can lay claim to the Israel of Nigeria, it should be the Yoruba's! You hate on them so much, yet they won't fall into your traps. Do you know how many of your youths the Buhari you're rooting for has murdered because of some funny protests?,I'm very very sure we won't kill our youths. And it's the greatest shame of generations unborn if you guys ever queue behind the man that drank the blood of your youths, just to spite Yoruba's. You'll be shaming their death for political expediency.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by FSBoperator: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Suit your pained heart, young man.
I have seen your other posts and its shows that you're not for Buhari but just an hater of the Yoruba race.
I felt if anyone can lay claim to the Israel of Nigeria, it should be the Yoruba's! You hate on them so much, yet they won't fall into your traps. Do you know how many of your youths the Buhari you're rooting for has murdered because of some funny protests?,I'm very very sure we won't kill our youths. And it's the greatest shame of generations unborn if you guys ever queue behind the man that drank the blood of your youths, just to spite Yoruba's. You'll be shaming their death for political expediency.

You dey mind those amateur IPOB idiots who call Nigeria a zoo but are staging peaceful protests in the same brutal jungle under Sai baba Khalifar?

I oppose them because peaceful persuasion and negotiations don't work in the prison yards of the Nigerian prison.

If only they listened to me in our last joint Congress to pick up arms like the highly successful Niger Delta movements, Nigeria would have been like Syria by now.

And that would have resetted Nigeria to pre Lugard almagation.
But dem no listen rather them won reason with that animal in human skin called buhari.
Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
OP,
Listen to Igbo Traders call Tinubu their leader... These are your Chiefs, Igwes and Ezes in Iboland. The view of an Ibo in Nairaland is inconsequential, your Ezes have spoken.

We also support our great leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu; he is a detribalised Nigerian who has made Lagos a home for us all.

"We are in support of his politics because we know he means well for the state and the nation.

"We believe in the APC and we will continue to support the party both at the state and national level.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201611140017.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu by mikolo80: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha see as one man give plenty Igbo sleepless nights. You know you're topdog when so many haters are beefing you. And tinubu no even talk one thing yet and everybody is shaking. He man be a thief but you gotta hand it to him, all his investments are in Lagos boosting the economy. Igbo, na only to import and depreciate naira den sabi sabi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Edwin Clark's Call For His Arrest (video) / President Buhari Finally Meets With Donald Trump – Pictures / Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.