Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,249 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? (5152 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by PrinceTegaton(m): 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nigerians don't like good things. MMM which is helping thousands of Nigerian has been diverted to a personal scam system.
Some persons will switch off their phones after they receive alert and refuse to confirm payment.
'
'
Lets stop this evil act and enjoy MMM together until Mavrodi stops it or FG block the site from reach of Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by oluwafreshkid(m): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
One made payment and got confirmation and immediately went to tell bank that it's mistake transfer. The money was reversed to him.
He ate his cake and had it still
Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by bigtt76(f): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
E just de start grin this una Mugu Meet Mugu tnz tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
lolx
Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by segebase(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
the system will confirm the payment
Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by Naturalle(f): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
You mean after he sent money and it entered the other person's account, his bank now reversed the transaction? That must be a miracle undecided

oluwafreshkid:
One made payment and got confirmation and immediately went to tell bank that it's mistake transfer. The money was reversed to him.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by talkingood: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
He. ate his cake and had it still
dat is not possible d bank must contact d owner of d acct bfore doing d reversal

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by Mmadu111: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
PrinceTegaton:
Nigerians don't like good things. MMM which is helping thousands of Nigerian has been diverted to a personal scam system.
Some persons will switch off their phones after they receive alert and refuse to confirm payment.
'
'
Lets stop this evil act and enjoy MMM together until Mavrodi stops it or FG block the site from reach of Nigerian.
patient , your payment will be confirmed.
Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by PrinceTegaton(m): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2016
If the issue gets prolonged and bank get involved, other isdues may arise. Its just so bad of us
Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by Ugmama(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2016
One thing, one virtue you must have in mmm is PATIENCE. That he didnt confirm early may not be that he did it purposely. just exercise patient he will confirm for you. i dont bother my recipient cos i know he must confirm or risk being banned from the system forever. so in a nut shell, lets be patient when dealing with people cos some purposely wanna make you sad.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by PrinceTegaton(m): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2016
Ugmama:
One thing, one virtue you must have in mmm is PATIENCE. That he didnt confirm early may not be that he did it purposely. just exercise patient he will confirm for you. i dont bother my recipient cos i know he must confirm or risk being banned from the system forever. so in a nut shell, lets be patient when dealing with people cos some purposely wanna make you sad.

It didn't happen to me but I've heard of cases where they intentionally put you in a hot seat. No calls, no text.
On the other hand if he gets banned he can use another email and bank account
Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by gbeseun(m): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2016
Make una rush come givers forum ,crowd is affecting mmm,but here in Gf we are new and the offer is palatable.
Contact me in 08062294619

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by xezoid(m): 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
People also upload fake proof of payment...while they wouldn't pay & keep giving excuses....
People are starting to have issues & complain
Also people ph without having money hoping that when they get matched...they would have had the money... making tinz back for the recipient
Nigerians are gradually destroying the system themselves
Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by Endy4all(m): 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
Someone uploaded a fake teller to stop the time and have not made payment since then. What can I do ?
Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by Endy4all(m): 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
xezoid:
People also upload fake proof of payment...while they wouldn't pay & keep giving excuses....
People are starting to have issues & complain
Also people ph without having money hoping that when they get matched...they would have had the money... making tinz back for the recipient
Nigerians are gradually destroying the system themselves

I've the same issue of fake teller without payment. What can I do pls?
Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by Diva122(f): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
Toh Toh Toh cry
Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by 2weeks(m): 12:08am On Nov 16, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

People can construct rubbish

That's how a bunch of AA batteries can charge my phone 100% only if I share d post

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by 2weeks(m): 12:09am On Nov 16, 2016
Endy4all:

I've the same issue of fake teller without payment. What can I do pls?
*SOLUTION TO NON-CONFIRMATION OF PH ORDER*

Once the half green circle changes to question mark,

Open the order chat box (Message) that is above the details button of the order.

You will see a conversation being initiated by CRO, then upload your POP there.

Screenshot the conversation box.

Copy the order number

Then goto Support and create a ticket

Choose the topic that relates to Receiver didn't confirm your payment.

Then go ahead and attach your POP and the conversation box you screenshot earlier

Drop the order number as well to Support

Click on Save

CRO will confirm you

*HOW TO TREAT FAKE POP*

After the Sender upload a POP for fund paid, wait for 48hours

Once the Half mark Green circle changes to Question Mark,

Open the Order chat box (Message) that is above the details button of the order

You will see a conversation being initiated by CRO, then upload the Fake POP there

Screenshot the conversation box and copy the Order number

Go to your Bank to collect Bank Statement for the period under review (stamped and sealed)

Choose - Inform about fraud or dissenters as your topic

Then go ahead to write about the fake POP, attach the your Bank Statement and the conversation box you screenshot earlier

Drop the Order number as well too

Click on Save

Wait for Support/CRO team to act on your complaint

*Quick Resolution of Moratorium*

1. Place your ID card (international passport/driver licence/national I'd card/voters card) closely to your face and snap it.

2. Hold such id card in your hand and snap it again

3. Click on Support and select Create

4. Select Identity Verification as your topic

5. Upload the two pictures you snapped and I write that such pictures is for your identification and verification purpose

6. Click on save

Wait for Support response thereafter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by Endy4all(m): 4:48am On Nov 16, 2016
2weeks:
*SOLUTION TO NON-CONFIRMATION OF PH ORDER*

Once the half green circle changes to question mark,

Open the order chat box (Message) that is above the details button of the order.

You will see a conversation being initiated by CRO, then upload your POP there.

Screenshot the conversation box.

Copy the order number

Choose the topic that relates to Receiver didn't confirm your payment.

Then go ahead and attach your POP and the conversation box you screenshot earlier

Drop the order number as well to Support

Click on Save

CRO will confirm you

*HOW TO TREAT FAKE POP*

After the Sender upload a POP for fund paid, wait for 48hours

Once the Half mark Green circle changes to Question Mark,

Open the Order chat box (Message) that is above the details button of the order

You will see a conversation being initiated by CRO, then upload the Fake POP there

Screenshot the conversation box and copy the Order number

Go to your Bank to collect Bank Statement for the period under review (stamped and sealed)

Choose - Inform about fraud or dissenters as your topic

Then go ahead to write about the fake POP, attach the your Bank Statement and the conversation box you screenshot earlier

Drop the Order number as well too

Click on Save

Wait for Support/CRO team to act on your complaint

*Quick Resolution of Moratorium*

1. Place your ID card (international passport/driver licence/national I'd card/voters card) closely to your face and snap it.

2. Hold such id card in your hand and snap it again

3. Click on Support and select Create

4. Select Identity Verification as your topic

5. Upload the two pictures you snapped and I write that such pictures is for your identification and verification purpose

6. Click on save

Wait for Support response thereafter

Thanks so much. I really appreciate your effort in helping
Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by firstolalekan(m): 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
You're liar
It's not possible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by firstolalekan(m): 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ugmama:
Be deceiving yourself.
When people have multiple accounts.
What if he has nothing to loose?
Sheby he has collected the money. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nothing is wrong with Mmm ,just understand how it is being operated ,its rules then you are good to go wink
Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by silvernus0: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

that line is deceitful it is not possible to reverse a transfer after it is done. if you try it without the customer signature its trouble for the bank.
Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by nurez305(m): 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
People are not taking there money to get help worldwide... it is the best and secure platform right now, need more information, kindly send me a mail on nurez4life@yahoo.com...

Information is power, you will earn more than 30percent in a month that is certain
Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
nurez305:
People are not taking there money to get help worldwide... it is the best and secure platform right now, need more information, kindly send me a mail on nurez4life@yahoo.com...

Information is power, you will earn more than 30percent in a month that is certain

You keep going from post to post.. Why?
Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by nurez305(m): 8:44am On Nov 26, 2016
adeniyisavage:

You keep going from post to post.. Why?
becos I want better thing for nairalander ni
Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by Ugmama(m): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2016
firstolalekan:
Be deceiving yourself. When people have multiple accounts. What if he has nothing to loose? Sheby he has collected the money. grin
Support and CRO is there to help if the situation is critical
Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by kmaxx(m): 11:13am On Nov 26, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

What a miracle!
Re: Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? by Ugmama(m): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
kmaxx:

What a miracle!

lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership / $50 Forex No Deposit Bonus (they Accept Voters Card For Identity Verification) / Why Zabira Is The Most Reliable Crypto Trading Platform In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.